PDA

View Full Version : Next boss event is a air unit (maybe!)

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 08:33 PM
We all know a new boss event is coming sometime next week, maybe wednesday or thursday. Well according to my sources(sorry can not share who they are) I have the percentage results of the next super mega ultra rare boss unit! That I will share with all of you! Here's are the percentages.

• 65% air unit

• 20% sea unit

• 15% ground unit

• 0% infantry unit

War Priest
08-03-2012, 08:36 PM
To bad I know your source... :eek:

bigflan
08-03-2012, 08:36 PM
CAPTN reich

What is the point of this thread we know it's most likely to be a air

bigflan
08-03-2012, 08:37 PM

His source is WP

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 08:38 PM
CAPTN reich

What is the point of this thread we know it's most likely to be a air

Leave my thread you troll!!!

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 08:40 PM

This is a new one WP not the one I told you...

War Priest
08-03-2012, 08:43 PM
This is a new one WP not the one I told you...

It's common sense that it will be an air unit. Plus, if your source was any good, he would tell you for sure. Not give you percentages.

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 08:48 PM
It's common sense that it will be an air unit. Plus, if your source was any good, he would tell you for sure. Not give you percentages.

That's what we all thought about the last boss event rite... But then what happen, it was a infantry!!! There's is no 100% chance that's it's gonna be a air unit that's why I put percentages....

War Priest
08-03-2012, 08:49 PM
That's what we all thought about the last boss event rite... But then what happen, it was a infantry!!! There's is no 100% chance that's it's gonna be a air unit that's why I put percentages....

Where did you find your source then? Behind 7/11. He sucks...

bigflan
08-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Well then your statistics are incorrect it could be another infantry

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Where did you find your source then? Behind 7/11. He sucks...

Lmaooo chill dude 7/11 gots good icy's and no it was someone I met on twitter...

War Priest
08-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Lmaooo chill dude 7/11 gots good icy's and no it was someone I met on twitter...

He is probably a 47 year old guy who dresses up like a chick.

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Well then your statistics are incorrect it could be another infantry

Don't question my intelligence!!!

bigflan
08-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Don't question my intelligence!!!What intelligence

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 08:54 PM
He is probably a 47 year old guy who dresses up like a chick.

Wow!!! How did you know? He also was on Jerry springer on the " I dress like a fat women " episode...

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 08:56 PM
What intelligence

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Actually, it's a line segment connecting point A to point B. That's the classic answer in mathematics.

There are other possibilities when we move off a two-dimensional plane. On a sphere, like the surface of the earth, a "great circle" path is the shortest distance. (A great circle is a circle that runs along the surface of that sphere so as to cut it into two equal halves) Any route from A to B is going to be the arc drawn from A to B with the center of the earth as the point of reference (the place to put the point of the compass). This is an example of non-Euclidean geometry and there are many others. It can get even more complicated. For example, there is elliptic and a hyperbolic geometry each with its own straight lines.
This answer is closed to changes. This is done in rare cases when questions are being vandalized or answers have become debates. E-mail reopen @ answers.com (no spaces) if you would like it to be reopened.

bigflan
08-03-2012, 08:57 PM
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Actually, it's a line segment connecting point A to point B. That's the classic answer in mathematics.

There are other possibilities when we move off a two-dimensional plane. On a sphere, like the surface of the earth, a "great circle" path is the shortest distance. (A great circle is a circle that runs along the surface of that sphere so as to cut it into two equal halves) Any route from A to B is going to be the arc drawn from A to B with the center of the earth as the point of reference (the place to put the point of the compass). This is an example of non-Euclidean geometry and there are many others. It can get even more complicated. For example, there is elliptic and a hyperbolic geometry each with its own straight lines.
This answer is closed to changes. This is done in rare cases when questions are being vandalized or answers have become debates. E-mail reopen @ answers.com (no spaces) if you would like it to be reopened.

Wow you copied this

War Priest
08-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Wow!!! How did you know? He also was on Jerry springer on the " I dress like a fat women " episode...

You talk to people like that? :eek:

You nasty...

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 09:06 PM
You talk to people like that? :eek:

You nasty...

Hahahagaghahahahahahaha no....

WP what if this unit has 1000 attk! That would be crazy!

War Priest
08-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Hahahagaghahahahahahaha no....

WP what if this unit has 1000 attk! That would be crazy!

Yeah, you are. There used to be this 42 year old mexican lady I worked with that always said "you nasty..!" So, it's funny to me.

Anyways, I know I know. That's why I want some of my gold still but I want this unit! :(

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Yeah, you are. There used to be this 42 year old mexican lady I worked with that always said "you nasty..!" So, it's funny to me.

Anyways, I know I know. That's why I want some of my gold still but I want this unit! :(

Damn your the nasty one!!! Working with flan like that!!!

I can picture the unit now in my inventory... But don't be surprised if its not a air unit...

War Priest
08-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Damn your the nasty one!!! Working with flan like that!!!

I can picture the unit now in my inventory... But don't be surprised if its not a air unit...

Man, that's nasty saying it's Flan since I flirted with her. Awkward... :rolleyes:

From a practical standpoint, should I save gold or blow gold on this event?

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Man, that's nasty saying it's Flan since I flirted with her. Awkward... :rolleyes:

From a practical standpoint, should I save gold or blow gold on this event?

AhahahahahaahahahahahahahahjahahHa that's was sick!!! Why would you flirt with a 42 year old! Did you flirt at while buying her donuts?

Noooooo bro don't do it!!! WP I used no lie, like 700 gold bars to win it... But your on 9 already so you gotta win it with less then 1k gold...

War Priest
08-03-2012, 09:24 PM
AhahahahahaahahahahahahahahjahahHa that's was sick!!! Why would you flirt with a 42 year old! Did you flirt at while buying her donuts?

Noooooo bro don't do it!!! WP I used no lie, like 700 gold bars to win it... But your on 9 already so you gotta win it with less then 1k gold...

To be honest, she was a hot 42 year old. :D Seriously...

And I have already spent a few thousand trying to get it and still don't have it... Err. I am so mad!

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 09:30 PM
To be honest, she was a hot 42 year old. :D Seriously...

And I have already spent a few thousand trying to get it and still don't have it... Err. I am so mad!

No way!!! Wow that's crazy... Maybe the... Wait never mind I was just about to talk sh!+ there WP but never mind...

War Priest
08-03-2012, 09:31 PM
No way!!! Wow that's crazy... Maybe the... Wait never mind I was just about to talk sh!+ there WP but never mind...

Hmm... This might have to go to PM. :p

War Priest
08-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I just seen this:

About CAPT.GIN
Biography:Born in New York.
Interests:Chilling with flans mom, going on dates with flans mom, playing fun games with flans mom.... Occupation:Flans moms personal lover...

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 09:40 PM
I just seen this:

Oh shoot!!! That was supost to be private...

War Priest
08-03-2012, 09:49 PM
I am so mad right now... This event is messed up.

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 09:56 PM
I am so mad right now... This event is messed up.

How many boxes have you open so far?

War Priest
08-03-2012, 09:56 PM
How many boxes have you open so far?

I don't count but over 100.

CAPT.GIN
08-03-2012, 09:59 PM
I don't count but over 100.

Daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn... What the "beep" that's some messed up...
"beep"

Lawyer
08-03-2012, 11:34 PM
My source tells me it is not air,sea or infantry .... Top prize is going to be a welfare office that once in place will hand out Millions to everyone.

Copenhagen
08-03-2012, 11:52 PM
My source tells me it is not air,sea or infantry .... Top prize is going to be a welfare office that once in place will hand out Millions to everyone.

We already have that, but you can vote to put the brakes on it in November.

Mcdoc
08-04-2012, 06:00 AM
We already have that, but you can vote to put the brakes on it in November.

LOVE it!

Message too short :/

Crazy Canuck
08-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Come on sea unit!

Fifth Reich
08-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Another one of gin's retarded threads...

CAPT.GIN
08-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Another one of gin's retarded threads...

Another one of your dumba$$ posts that no one cares about... No one likes you go away! Far away you racist wanna be nazi who lives in the shi+est city in the country... When I went to detroit a couple years ago it was a hell hole thank god we were driving through!!! It looks like a poor country and it stinks everywhere we had to drive through with the windows up!!! When we reached Ohio we all started saying thank God!!!

War Priest
08-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Another one of your dumba$$ posts that no one cares about... No one likes you go away! Far away you racist wanna be nazi who lives in the shi+est city in the country... When I went to detroit a couple years ago it was a hell hole thank god we were driving through!!! It looks like a poor country and it stinks everywhere we had to drive through with the windows up!!! When we reached Ohio we all started saying thank God!!!

Hey man, that's where American Jewelry & Loan is! :p

Vballmadam
08-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Is Fifth Reich Flan's new name?

War Priest
08-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Is Fifth Reich Flan's new name?

No. Fifth and Flan don't get along. Haha

Fifth Reich used to be Fourth Reich but he spammed trying to sell cell phones and was banned so came back as Fifth Reich. :D

magepker
08-04-2012, 11:51 AM
took me 700gold and a lot of money to get this last unit.. if the next one is an air unit im prepared to plunk 1000+ gold on it.. hope it's as bad ass as this last infantry unit.

War Priest
08-04-2012, 11:55 AM
I am just messing with you 5th. :)

CAPT.GIN
08-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey man, that's where American Jewelry & Loan is! :p

That show is awsome lol! But I know people who have shopped there bofore and say they rip you off bad! Everything they sell is used and they price it like its brand new! Then when you try to sell em stuff they treat you like a crack head and only give you 20$ to 50$... Fifth knows he sells stuff there all the time..

War Priest
08-04-2012, 11:59 AM
That show is awsome lol! But I know people who have shopped there bofore and say they rip you off bad! Everything they sell is used and they price it like its brand new! Then when you try to sell em stuff they treat you like a crack head and only give you 20$ to 50$... Fifth knows he sells stuff there all the time..

Welcome to a pawn shop Gin. That's what happens.

CAPT.GIN
08-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Welcome to a pawn shop Gin. That's what happens.

Hahahagaghahahahahahaha screw that

CAPT.GIN
08-04-2012, 12:09 PM
WP did you get 10?

War Priest
08-04-2012, 12:11 PM
WP did you get 10?

NO! Freaking GREE...

Fifth Reich
08-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Hey I don't live INSIDE Detroit. I live in its metro area.

Ryans67
08-05-2012, 01:07 AM
I've worked with a family that owns pawnshops in Sacramento, and they make a mint. Tons of money off the pawn aspect, with the crazy interest rates.

I'm deleting a ton of allies before this next boss comes out. See if I can get past 9. I doubt it, but just a heads up that I may accidentally delete some forum members. Im gonna drop about 300 or so to see if it matters.