PDA

View Full Version : Dirty News Feed

Fl@sh
08-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Anybody else get annoyed when a player tries to attack or raid you unsuccessfully? Multiple times per day... I've had this player try to attack/raid me for the last 2 days. Yesterday he was altering from successful to unsuccessful raids so much that he's the only one on my news feed. I beefed up a little in the last few 24 hours (thanks TransOil Hitman and Dragon Viper) and left some buildings uncollected on purpose(giving me a reason to go "lights out" on his base), and he has been unsuccessful every time :cool:

War Priest
08-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Annoyed that they leave money for me... NO! :D

joaquim
08-03-2012, 03:06 PM
That's what my news feed looks like in CC. A couple of posts on my wall and the rest is wins and losses by the same person.

Fl@sh
08-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Annoyed that they leave money for me... NO! :D
Problem is when I visit their base, rarely are their money buildings open, including supply depots. The have either ticked off a lot of other people or have absolutely nothing else to do with their lives...:mad:

War Priest
08-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I used to get attacked by a guy who had no money buildings so there wasn't anything I could do back. Everytime he took my money he spent it.

Vballmadam
08-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I used to get attacked by a guy who had no money buildings so there wasn't anything I could do back. Everytime he took my money he spent it.

WP i pm'd you earlier. Did you get it

Fl@sh
08-03-2012, 03:20 PM
All I can do is wait and see when he hasn't been on for awhile, then go lights out. I think it's better that he has something nice to wake up too.

Q Raider
08-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Classic "cas glitcher" gameplay. They Just keep hitting knowing they will gradually decay your forces till they can get the last 8 or so wins with high BP's.

Because they do take on high stat opponents their own bases are almost always lights out...

Around that level I started focusing on my Defence skill points and ensuring I have as many "Strong Against" units in my Defence makeup.

Corsair
08-03-2012, 04:49 PM
What ticks me more than anything else when this happens is they push off the ones to whom I've been doing the same thing. :) I will farm some folks pretty hard if they regularly leave money out of the vault or don't collect and are dumb enough to attack back. Also those that drop 30k. Surprising how few eventually send their ID.

JMC
08-03-2012, 06:49 PM
For whatever reason, money out or not, people like to attack me multiple times daily. They lose all the fights and it keeps going. Actually like having a newsfeed that is full of wins. No red on my news feed atm :)