PDA

View Full Version : Follow Friday - Kingdom Age

Crime City Mark
08-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Want to keep up on the latest Kingdom Age news, contests, events, and more? Follow us on our social media pages:

https://www.facebook.com/KingdomAge
https://twitter.com/kingdom_age

We want to start doing more things with our social media pages and followers (more events, polls, creative contests, possibly spoilers, etc), and with that in mind we want to get as many people as possible involved. For the month of August we are going to be offering iTunes gift cards to players that follow us on social media pages.

These numbers are based on additional followers generated after today across both FB and Twitter:

1,000 likes: 2 $100 iTunes gift cards.

2,500 likes: 3 $100 iTunes gift cards, 3 $50 iTunes gift cards.

5,000 likes: 5 $100 iTunes gift cards, 5 $50 iTunes gift cards, 10 $20 iTunes gift cards.

Winners will be randomly chosen from among all of our followers on August 31st.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

TonySpaghetti
08-03-2012, 04:15 PM
What about Crime City?

Crime City Mark
08-03-2012, 05:46 PM
What about Crime City?

We'll have something for Crime City soon.

Plumbernick9
08-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Seriously Mark? I'm pretty sure the majority of us here don't care about Kingdom Age news.

The Billionaire
08-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Seriously Mark? I'm pretty sure the majority of us here don't care about Kingdom Age news.

We don't but the newer games get more of Gree's time unfortunately. We'll just have to continue praying for new content such as another PvP tournament or a robbery tournament.

Dreno33
08-03-2012, 10:08 PM
These numbers are based on additional followers generated after today across both FB and Twitter:

CCM is a sneaky one! Don't follow until tomoro or else you won't be included!!

Gaming Will
08-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Wth? I started following after the last incentive, what am I chopped liver?

Zendfrim
08-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Wow. You guys really are trying to kill this game... This thread is proof. I certainly won't be playing any other games by this company or following anything until crime city is fixed or I reach my goal and quit. This isn't a troll or a hijack, It's a promise.

Brooklyn Boy
08-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Wow. You guys really are trying to kill this game... This thread is proof. I certainly won't be playing any other games by this company or following anything until crime city is fixed or I reach my goal and quit. This isn't a troll or a hijack, It's a promise.

I agree! I would like to support Gree's other games but fix the one I play first!

Crime City Mark
08-05-2012, 01:00 PM
CCM is a sneaky one! Don't follow until tomoro or else you won't be included!!

Not what I meant.

Crime City Mark
08-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Wth? I started following after the last incentive, what am I chopped liver?

Nope, not chopped liver at all! You still have a chance to win, just like everyone else. We're just only counting new followers for the sake of adding prize tiers, but all existing followers will be a part of the prize drawing.

Crime City Mark
08-05-2012, 01:03 PM
We don't but the newer games get more of Gree's time unfortunately. We'll just have to continue praying for new content such as another PvP tournament or a robbery tournament.

That's not really true. It's more that the community team is still growing, so we're only focusing on a couple of titles right now for community stuff. By the end of the next month we should be up and rolling on every game.

Crime City Mark
08-05-2012, 01:04 PM

I'm not sure why you think we're trying to kill any of our games, but we aren't. I posted this outside of just Kingdom Age followers because I wanted everyone to have a chance to win.

Dubbz
08-06-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure why you think we're trying to kill any of our games, but we aren't. I posted this outside of just Kingdom Age followers because I wanted everyone to have a chance to win.

Probably because of you and your company's lack of support/information for anything outside of CC iOS/Android and KA. I still have yet to receive a reply to the PM I sent you a few weeks ago and haven't received a reply from the Support email neither, for an issue that was game-breaking and not allowing Google+ people to play for over a week (at intermittent times) because "Crime City is down for maintenance." I sent in another support inquiry on Sunday about another exploit, but guess what... no reply. You can't take the stance of "I'm not sure why you think we're trying to kill any of our games" when you all are failing to even reply to Support emails. Before Gree took over, I received a (human) reply to every single inquiry that was made, but that is not the case these days.

You say you wanted to give other players outside of KA a chance to win, so why didn't you post this in the Facebook & Google+ forums? You must not even look there at all because there is spam throughout those forums, with a player giving "warnings" to the spammers.

I feel the same way that Zendfrim does, if you're not fixing/communicating about the issues in the game I already play, why should I try another one? We'd be stupid to try it and be even dumber to purchase anything that helps you all fund your developments.

EDIT: I received a reply to the email I sent on Sunday. Thanks.

Second Comming
08-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Should these qualms not be put in other threads? All CCM has done is given us the oppurtunty to win gift cards, if you don't care then don't join.