PDA

View Full Version : Mw lock for 6 days and no answer from support...guys.....please help!!!!!!!

spectra
08-03-2012, 02:13 PM
TICKET # 171159

hI guys, I need a huge favor from ALL of you

Support lock my account 6 days ago, I have been very patient, cause I understand they are swamp with work, but after 6 days they have not answer me.....nor have they told me why.. (CCM told me it was locked for "suspicious activity").......and it really getting frustrating

Could you guys send a ticket to support and put this as the messsage:

"Please fix issue with ticket #171159"

Perhaps if they get tons of email making REF to my ticket they will actually contact me and revolve the issue

I want to thank in advance to all of you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

THIS ARE THE EMAILS i HAVE SENT..........IT IS NOW 6 DAYS SINCE I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS AND I HAVE NOT HEAR FROM SUPPORT

Hi guys

I know you must be pretty busy, but please, it has been 4 days since my MW account was frozen, I have sent emails and pictures and still have not hear from anyone from support as to why my account was frozen

all CCM could tell me is that you saw "suspicious activity" in my account (apparently the same activity as many, many other players are having issues with, such as Marebear with her KA account)

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CJ, AG, anyone, can you tell me what is going on, it is kind of frustrating being in the dark

Many thanks

Cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 05:44:36 +0000
To: mauricio-g@hotmail.com
Subject: Request received: URGENT!!! cannon enter MW game (ticket #171159)

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##

Your request (#URGENT!!! cannon enter MW game) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
We will contact you via e-mail as soon as we have an update for your issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauricio, Jul 29 22:44 (PDT):
Hi, I have sent early a couple of email, but just notice they did not go through please I get a message saying there is an issue with my account and I can not play the game I am probably lost all the money on my building and missing on the boss event and other thing I know there are other players having the same issues please guys, fix it, so I can continue playing many thanks Cheers

Led
08-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Why did they lock your account?

Poopenshire
08-03-2012, 02:18 PM
What happened? didn't you buy enough gold?

spectra
08-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Why did they lock your account?

What happened? didn't you buy enough gold?

After sending a PM to CCM, he finally found out that the account was unavailable for "suspicious activity" whatever that means........I know as much as the next person

but alot of people are having "fake purchase" issues with their KA accounts (Marebear included) and since support has not told me why the account is closed I am assuming is also for "fake purchases"

I sent copy of my itune account, so that they can see the Authorization number of my last MW transaccion so that they can follow up with Apple....

But honestly I have no clue as to why my MW is "unavailable"

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Voted 5 stars - will try to keep you up top too!

bigflan
08-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Spectra this sucks

I say file a ticket with support

Poopenshire
08-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Got it Spectra, will do what ever it takes. even if it means bumping this every 5 minutes to the top.

Bronson
08-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Feel gutted for you Spec I bet your getting the withdrawal shakes and everything.

Whatever you need buddy we will help!!

marebear
08-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Voted 5 stars.

spectra
08-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Feel gutted for you Spec I bet your getting the withdrawal shakes and everything.

Whatever you need buddy we will help!!

I know, I need my "juice" in MW.. hahahah..well at least I can still play KA

mickymacirl
08-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Let's hope they fix this fast for you Spectra!!!

spectra
08-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Let's hope they fix this fast for you Spectra!!!

no SH$%#%!!!! man, they made me loose the original #7 item and the #10 bonus
I bought the gold and was banking it until a nice bonus was put on the table.....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickymacirl
08-03-2012, 02:40 PM
no SH$%#%!!!! man, they made me loose the original #7 item and the #10 bonus
I bought the gold and was banking it until a nice bonus was put on the table.....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well when ur account comes back clean I'd be asking them for some favors :P

Thunder Child
08-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Will do my bit, of course, Spec. Seems a bit vague - a full and swift explanation, PLEASE, for this valued player and Forum member to any dev reading this!

mickymacirl
08-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Will do my bit, of course, Spec. Seems a bit vague - a full and swift explanation, PLEASE, for this valued player and Forum member to any dev reading this!

Amen to that, and hello TC, you are quiet lately!

Fl@sh
08-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Just remember the three C's - Calm, Cordial, and Considerate. Looks like you have up to this point. When everything checks out, a little reimbursement for missed items should be in order.

Thunder Child
08-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Hey Mickey! Still playing - hard - but as I observed a few months ago in one of my threads, the older players seem to have an expiry date for the Forum! I may have reached mine..... Now I'm a certified lurker - or as Seq put it, a pimp - only popping up for the important (this) or good stuff. Miss it, and all the good people here like you!

Aidan
08-03-2012, 02:48 PM
5 stars

They need to start concentrate on improving support and fix all the bugs/glitches.

Stop the goddam event for a month. Focus all your energy and time to rectify all these sh1ts!!!
I'm so effing p1ssed off with effing GREED. It's effing frustrating to see that you guys managed to come out event after events but effing failed to improve and fix the game. Effing display bug for nation boosts have been going on for 5 months. Effing casualty rates for 8 months. Effing lags, effing crash, effing cluttered forum. 😡

mickymacirl
08-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Ah good to see you are still playing anyways, keep up the amazing work :P Let's hope spectra gets sorted in no short order so we can go back to listening to flan talk bollocks again.... you have the right idea TC :P

Thunder Child
08-03-2012, 02:52 PM
@ Aidan

You put it better than me.... I was struggling with how to spell 'effing'!

albeezy
08-03-2012, 02:54 PM
5 stars

They need to start concentrate on improving support and fix all the bugs/glitches.

Stop the goddam event for a month. Focus all your energy and time to rectify all these sh1ts!!!
I'm so effing p1ssed off with effing GREED. It's effing frustrating to see that you guys managed to come out event after events but effing failed to improve and fix the game. Effing display bug for nation boosts have been going on for 5 months. Effing casualty rates for 8 months. Effing lags, effing crash, effing cluttered forum. ��

This is why I made that post calling on CCM to be more active here and involved across all three games. They need to communicate with us

GOOD LUCK SPECTRA!

EDIT: less effing next time

spectra
08-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks a million guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

It has been 6 days already withoug MW (in forum time about 6 weeks).......I feel like I am in rehab..............lol

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I have a MW problem....................hahahahahaha

albeezy
08-03-2012, 02:59 PM
PM CCM. He is online now.

Lordsloss
08-03-2012, 03:06 PM
I send a ticket in to reference your ticket lol

War Priest
08-03-2012, 03:09 PM
CCM is online. Let's see if he replies or ignores you.

Bronson
08-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Let's all spam CCMs new sticky thread for Spectra!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38119-Follow-Friday-Kingdom-Age

Q Raider
08-03-2012, 03:15 PM
The only thing I can come up with (no insinuations but if you are like me and see things like this you go for a look see). Sequins posted this address as being one with names from here on it and asked CCM to look into it.

http://www.mila432.com/forums/index.php
It was post 34 on the "What's wrong with this picture" thread that Micky started (the one that gave him a "holiday").

spectra
08-03-2012, 03:17 PM
CCM is online. Let's see if he replies or ignores you.

Let's all spam CCMs new sticky thread for Spectra!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38119-Follow-Friday-Kingdom-Age

I just PM CCM, hope he answers and has some update on my issue

Cheers

spectra
08-03-2012, 03:20 PM
The only thing I can come up with (no insinuations but if you are like me and see things like this you go for a look see). Sequins posted this address as being one with names from here on it and asked CCM to look into it.

It was post 34 on the "What's wrong with this picture" thread that Micky started (the one that gave him a "holiday").

OK, but what am I suppose to look for.. I do not think I have ever visited that site before
let me know what to look for

Aidan
08-03-2012, 03:21 PM
@Qraider

That is depressing 😣
Things is i'm not convinced that they are taking this hacking issues seriously enough. I dont think they care, only thing they care is making events.

Q Raider
08-03-2012, 03:42 PM
It was just an idea Spectra, I did click on the link to see what it was, it went to a forum that looked to offer advice on a range of things based on what you can see without signing up.

Ranged from how to use photo bucket through jail breaking a phone and down into the realms of hacking.

A few days later my account was not available for a few hours, didn't think much of it at the time but your problem just had me wondering...

spectra
08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
CCM just closed Marebear's thread in KA and wrote this

"Please do not post threads like this on the forums. "

I wonder if he will close this one too...............:(

War Priest
08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
CCM just closed Marebear's thread in KA and wrote this

"Please do not post threads like this on the forums. "

I wonder if he will close this one too...............:(

He can't silence every voice...

spectra
08-03-2012, 03:49 PM
It was just an idea Spectra, I did click on the link to see what it was, it went to a forum that looked to offer advice on a range of things based on what you can see without signing up.

Ranged from how to use photo bucket through jail breaking a phone and down into the realms of hacking.

A few days later my account was not available for a few hours, didn't think much of it at the time but your problem just had me wondering...

I see...

well once support officially tell me what is wrong with my MW game, I will let you guys know for sure

I am sure is just an apple screwed up process that cause all these issues to various players
and understand why Funzio has to do what they are doing, all is fine...

the only thing is that it is taking too long....... :(

EDIT:

Q I remember I could not access my KA for a few hours about 1 or 2 months ago, but still do not recall visiting thins kind of websites
first thing I did, when I was able to enter, was sent support a ticket, because some stuff had changed in my game while I was not able to enter....they never reply..:)
I guess perhaps they were doing "spot/random checks" on players accounts

marebear
08-03-2012, 03:50 PM
I don't want to antagonize him. I just want some response and resolution. New event started in ka. Missing that one too :(

spectra
08-03-2012, 03:55 PM
I don't want to antagonize him. I just want some response and resolution. New event started in ka. Missing that one too :(

right on schedule, I told them it could stat today between 5/6 pm....lol

Poopenshire
08-03-2012, 04:02 PM

Modern war/Funzio/Gree(d) cannot see your browser history. You can consider this idea a mute point. Even if they could to ban you for that is an actionable offense as an invasion of privacy. Doubt they would want to do that.

War Priest
08-03-2012, 04:09 PM
This is how f*cking retarded the employee's at GREE are. They ban legit players and let the cheaters keep on playing...

spectra
08-03-2012, 04:20 PM
This is how f*cking retarded the employee's at GREE are. They ban legit players and let the cheaters keep on playing...

WP, please I do not want CCM close this thread for discussing the B word...

I am just having a Bad Annoying Nuissance situation...hahahaha

Q Raider
08-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Modern war/Funzio/Gree(d) cannot see your browser history. You can consider this idea a mute point. Even if they could to ban you for that is an actionable offense as an invasion of privacy. Doubt they would want to do that.

As said was just a thought. I clicked the actual link in the post so wondered if it could be monitored or if they checked and there were the same names (ie "Q" is probably fairly common) when they looked into the site.

Poopenshire
08-03-2012, 04:39 PM
As said was just a thought. I clicked the actual link in the post so wondered if it could be monitor
ed or if they checked and there were the same names (ie "Q" is probably fairly common) when they looked into the site.

There are a fewusers on that site with names very similar to ones on here.

spectra
08-03-2012, 04:39 PM
As said was just a thought. I clicked the actual link in the post so wondered if it could be monitored or if they checked and there were the same names (ie "Q" is probably fairly common) when they looked into the site.

I hope my ingame is not that common...lol havent really seen anyother "spectra" out there

well I hope CCM gets some time and can find something from support

Corsair
08-03-2012, 05:19 PM

There are a fewusers on that site with names very similar to ones on here.There were at least two with the exact same name. 1 has already been banned for CC activity. One openly admitted there that he was using it to cheat, but is still posting here freely, though he has been reported. I'm sure that's not it.

Poopenshire
08-03-2012, 05:23 PM
We all support spectra. Good luck buddy.

Crime City Mark
08-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Do not make posts like this on the forums. Do not suggest spamming the support team. Do not discuss bans on the forums.