PDA

View Full Version : how do you submit crash reports?

Carlos,
08-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Do you just contact support and tell them crashed? or is there something else you need to do?

I just missed out on some big loot because of a crash :(

TonySpaghetti
08-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Contact support, tell them it crashed. They'll probably ask you for logs once they're done swimming in all their money that they're scoring off of us. :)

Carlos,
08-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Contact support, tell them it crashed. They'll probably ask you for logs once they're done swimming in all their money that they're scoring off of us. :)

How do you go around to getting the logs?

TonySpaghetti
08-03-2012, 01:34 PM
It depends on the device, I guess. When I submitted a crash report, I had to sync my iPad with iTunes. I can't remember the exact location of the logs, but that also differs on the OS you're using. They'll tell you where to find them.

Carlos,
08-03-2012, 02:09 PM
It depends on the device, I guess. When I submitted a crash report, I had to sync my iPad with iTunes. I can't remember the exact location of the logs, but that also differs on the OS you're using. They'll tell you where to find them.

ah okay. Thanks for the help, Tony

Illuminati
08-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I wasn't even aware there were crash logs. I've had a bunch of occassions where I'd be at someone's hood robbing them but before I can collect the money from a successful rob, the game crashes. When I come back on, my stamina is reduced but no credit for the money.

TonySpaghetti
08-03-2012, 02:49 PM
I wasn't even aware there were crash logs. I've had a bunch of occassions where I'd be at someone's hood robbing them but before I can collect the money from a successful rob, the game crashes. When I come back on, my stamina is reduced but no credit for the money.

Yeah, that used to happen to me too, and I finally decided to do something about it when I lost around $1,000,000 in a string of awesome robberies. I reported it, sent in the crash logs per Funzio's request and they credited me with the million that I had lost. :). Never hurts to try - the worst they can say is no.

fire50
01-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Yes it all depends on the device... agree with above post.

Hero of Time
01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Yes it all depends on the device... agree with above post.

Don't necro threads.