PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Seen a Special Ops Rank Yet?

Lordsloss
08-03-2012, 11:25 AM
I have yet to see one, but I think Pirate Enforcer might be seeing as he has 87,000 figts won. Anyone?

JMC
08-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Already seen 2 or 3

magepker
08-03-2012, 11:40 AM
nope, but im low lvl... i've seen one posted on the forums though.

Vballmadam
08-03-2012, 11:42 AM
I've seen a couple. We are the same level so i'm surprised you haven't seen any.

albeezy
08-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Lord and Dingleberry both pop up on my rivals list every now and then, both spec ops

Lordsloss
08-03-2012, 12:00 PM
I've seen a couple. We are the same level so i'm surprised you haven't seen any.I think I might have jumped up past you. Farming PvE sure does rank you up fast lol I'm surprised I havent seen any lately, but for the past week I can only see people lower than like 140 and it sucks seeing as I need to finish that stupid mission beating people over 140. The rivals list really needs to be fixed.

Lt. Falcon
08-03-2012, 12:06 PM
I've seen a Special Ops rank at lvl 29 with 180 Spec. Ops jets...I reported him twice as a cheat to Funzio 2 weeks ago and last week. I visted his base last night to see he had grown to 219 Spec. Ops jets at lvl 43.

JMC
08-03-2012, 12:47 PM
People are spec ops but i dont think anyone has completed it yet. Havent seen any jet ops fighters.

Active casualty glitchers should be getting to spec ops rank soon so we should start seeing a lot more.

Corsair
08-03-2012, 04:52 PM
People are spec ops but i dont think anyone has completed it yet. Havent seen any jet ops fighters.

Active casualty glitchers should be getting to spec ops rank soon so we should start seeing a lot more.Aside from there being no such thing as a cas glitcher, the math to get up to that level for a light gold to free player was looking to be at least a year. Those that are there or close now are heavy gold spenders and went gonzo back before they nerfed the BPs. I'm convinced they actually are the reason the BPs were nerfed in the first place.

Q Raider
08-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Aside from there being no such thing as a cas glitcher, the math to get up to that level for a light gold to free player was looking to be at least a year. Those that are there or close now are heavy gold spenders and went gonzo back before they nerfed the BPs. I'm convinced they actually are the reason the BPs were nerfed in the first place.

Call it something else then. Fact is there are many players in the game who do not lose units either when attacking or when being attacked. There are some players here who have this advantage in their game.

If I was such a player I could easily be getting 380-400 BP's an attack or raid now and I am still under 100k attack. I could easily manage 250 attacks and gain over 100,000BP's a day.

It is one of the major issues when you get into the open sector.

JMC
08-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Aside from there being no such thing as a cas glitcher, the math to get up to that level for a light gold to free player was looking to be at least a year. Those that are there or close now are heavy gold spenders and went gonzo back before they nerfed the BPs. I'm convinced they actually are the reason the BPs were nerfed in the first place.

Its actually much harder for the heavy gold players to get there because they get 50-80 BP per battle against opponents they far outmatch. But because they spend so much, theyve gotten there.

You dont believe that there are casualty glitchers for whatever reason. Than ok, the players who can attack people who are barely weaker than them or even slightly stronger without losing any units will get high battle point payouts and raise in the ranks with much fewer attacks than anyone else. Most of them are generals or colonels at least. Would not be surpised to see them reach spec ops within the next couple weeks.

andymac106
08-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Back before i went into major camping, I could easily hit 200 sometimes more just depending, and with my 40 stamina that was 8000 right there. now being that I was US, it took 2:42 for it to refill. there are 1440 minutes in a day which allows for a possible 480 regeneration being anyone else besides US. If you are US then, then it is more like ~520. Non-US: Possible 96k / US: ~104k. Those numbers are just based upon 200 BP per battle when some people can easily hit 300+ per fight so you are looking at 150k possible per day. Just some stats if you can put in 24 hour work, which personally I did during the battle weekend for the BDF. Of course that was before they were nerfed but that is a completely different story. Correct me if I'm wrong about anything

JMC
08-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Attacking someone with similar stats to you own gives well over 300 BP per fight from what i've heard. So if you don't lose units and you do 250 attacks a day, which is fairly easy if you have enough stamina to only need to attack every few hours. Also when picking and choosing targets carefully doesn't matter at all, targets can be found very quickly and are almost always not dead already. That's an easy 75K BP per day.

Plenty of people probably get more than 250 hits done a day. Means they could easily get themselves to spec ops in 3-4 months.

I have 2.1mil BP and i only attack very weak targets, average bp payout is probably around 50-55. So if any of these guys have attacked as regularly as me, and are earning 4-6x more BP per hit. They'd easily be nearing spec ops.

Q Raider
08-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Ahhh crap that didn't work either.....:o

Thanks JMC will keep going till I work it out.

JMC
08-03-2012, 08:06 PM
How do I get the image to appear.......:mad:

Use the image icon but it puts it in as an attachment not an image.

If it's uploaded to a website just put around the URL

Hellstorm
08-04-2012, 02:15 AM
I know of at least 5 special ops players. One of them had over 175.000 fights won, lol. But they are all in that range somewhere

mickymacirl
08-04-2012, 02:21 AM
I've seen about 5 at this level range of +160, scary!

Lawyer
08-04-2012, 09:24 AM
I ran into one that was about level 47 ....looking over his stats, base, ect.... Total cheat.

Lordsloss
08-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Figures I would see Dingle today and finally see one lol I usually average about 250+ BP points, but I didn't start attacking people until about three months into the BP starting. I have around 700,000 now.

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Not Yet but I am advancing fast

Ryans67
08-05-2012, 01:02 AM
If I had the casualty glitch, I would go after it, and achieve it rather quick. I'm like you JMC, hitting weak targets for 55 a piece. Even with the 10% BP boost, if they drop more then 63 bps, I lose units. My casualty reduction items sure aren't helping much.... Your best route would be dropping allies until your all gold, and then going nuts. If you have a decent amount of indestructibles...

Corsair
08-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Attacking someone with similar stats to you own gives well over 300 BP per fight from what i've heard. So if you don't lose units and you do 250 attacks a day, which is fairly easy if you have enough stamina to only need to attack every few hours. Also when picking and choosing targets carefully doesn't matter at all, targets can be found very quickly and are almost always not dead already. That's an easy 75K BP per day.

Plenty of people probably get more than 250 hits done a day. Means they could easily get themselves to spec ops in 3-4 months.

I have 2.1mil BP and i only attack very weak targets, average bp payout is probably around 50-55. So if any of these guys have attacked as regularly as me, and are earning 4-6x more BP per hit. They'd easily be nearing spec ops.Mea culpa...I had no idea BPs could go that high. I get max around 125 (lvl 84, 255 allies), last I remember hearing the max was around 200. The thing with hitting close to your stats is you do lose, and then you lose BPs too. But I see your point, if you really push it the rank should be achievable easier than was first thought. Another consideration I hadn't made is that for me, it's not easy to find rivals that give those big BPs that I can always win against. Weaker players probably have it easier in that regard. I have started to see more Majors and a few Colonels, it has surprised me how many are relatively weak.

Lordsloss
08-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Mea culpa...I had no idea BPs could go that high. I get max around 125 (lvl 84, 255 allies), last I remember hearing the max was around 200. The thing with hitting close to your stats is you do lose, and then you lose BPs too. But I see your point, if you really push it the rank should be achievable easier than was first thought. Another consideration I hadn't made is that for me, it's not easy to find rivals that give those big BPs that I can always win against. Weaker players probably have it easier in that regard. I have started to see more Majors and a few Colonels, it has surprised me how many are relatively weak.When I was attacking some higher level players I gained 433 BP a hit. We were almost dead even in stats, but I won out because of my boost buildings. He had higher raw, but my boost gave me the edge, thus the high BP points.

JMC
08-06-2012, 04:51 PM
If you really want to make BP and want to ensure you don't lose any fights, you can raid people who actually have significantly higher stats than you.

The success rate will be very high unless the guy you're hitting is over 150% of your stats.

I wouldn't do so unless i had no casualties, but those that don't take casualties could take advantage of that and earn huge amounts of BP.

Someone with 85K boosted attack raided me a while ago when i had 142K boosted defence. He was successful and probably earned a **** ton of BP.