PDA

View Full Version : Simultaneous HH & TL Goals

Vile Lynn
08-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Has anybody else noticed only one fight goal pops up at a time?

I sent in a ticket a few levels ago...

I used to get HH immediately when I leveled up & could still do TL; both at the same time. I have deleted the app & reinstalled... no change, still only 1 fight goal at a time.

When I level up, HH doesn't show until I finish the current TL goal. Then I have to finish HH before another TL shows up... what is up?!

sexkitteh
08-03-2012, 11:26 AM
it is weird... it's random for me... I do still occasionally get both though...

montecore
08-03-2012, 12:36 PM
I usually get both and try to do both at the same time to save experience.

Vile Lynn
08-03-2012, 01:36 PM
I usually get both and try to do both at the same time to save experience.

Exactly! I feel like I'm shooting bullets in my foot without getting both to do at the same time.

dudeman
08-03-2012, 01:48 PM
You're going to do those fights anyways, right? I mean, if you finish TL you won't stop fighting rivals will you?

So what does it matter? Use the break to attack 499ers for HH goals so that they still have to pay their fight goal respect taxes.

If this is a permanent and intentional change, maybe this is the solution to the 499 problem.

Vile Lynn
08-03-2012, 01:54 PM
You're going to do those fights anyways, right? I mean, if you finish TL you won't stop fighting rivals will you?

So what does it matter? Use the break to attack 499ers for HH goals so that they still have to pay their fight goal respect taxes.

If this is a permanent and intentional change, maybe this is the solution to the 499 problem.

lol, I do... I only hit 499 & lower for HH's

jobadass
08-03-2012, 02:02 PM
I started a thread a few weeks ago on the same subject. If you were around more often, you'd know that:P

In all seriousness, it's been going on for 3 or 4 levels now. Iff I level up and I'm in the middle of TL I don't get HH until I finish. I don't get my next TL goal until I finish that HH.

@ Dudeman, I hear you but I think most of us try to be economical with our stamina and I have been hitting <500s for all HH goals since it started.

Why so random? I'm at level 150
HH 82
TL 288ish (can't tell cuz I can't see)
Is it just totally random? Does CC hate me and Violin?

Vile Lynn
08-03-2012, 04:13 PM
I started a thread a few weeks ago on the same subject. If you were around more often, you'd know that:P

Is it just totally random? Does CC hate me and Violin?

Haha, Jobadass! I thought about looking for a thread about it, but ....naw.

I guess your OLD :P thread didn't fix anything, lol... JK ya'!

It almost felt like something Funzio was changing so players couldn't double-duty the stamina, which sucks!

Maybe I've been leveling up too fast, or faster than you, Jobadass... I'm at 158, TL 218. I just started doing TL again.

jobadass
08-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Maybe I've been leveling up too fast, or faster than you, Jobadass... I'm at 158.I don't think so...Swifty hit 200 last week:)

Vile Lynn
08-03-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't think so...Swifty hit 200 last week:)

I know! That was crazy fa... err... swift, Swifty!

I don't think my hood is ready for lvl200. Ha, I still have baby buildings in my hood.

jobadass
08-03-2012, 05:24 PM

I don't think my hood is ready for lvl200. Ha, I still have baby buildings in my hood.LOL come check out my gun shops

dudeman
08-03-2012, 05:29 PM

I don't think my hood is ready for lvl200. Ha, I still have baby buildings in my hood.

I just solds bunch of those early buildings last week. I don't miss them at all.

Vile Lynn
08-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Jobadass - I guess we can only have 10 goals at a time. When they came out with the new locations & gave us 4 new goals to complete each of them, it maxed out my goal list.

I noticed that I had 10 goals & completed one of them... Now, I'm getting both HH & TL goals again. yay :)

jobadass
08-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Do you work for support now? I submitted a ticket and never heard back...LOL. Thanks Lynn.
Which goal shal I complete?:
Parking racket; Buy 4 parking meters
Heavy Thunder; Buy 4 armored SUVs
or
Do every job in Seasde.

LOL non of them have sounded appealing for the last year or so, and they still don't. Usually just unlocks another meaningless goal

I'll give it a shot at next level up:)

Vile Lynn
08-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Do you work for support now? I submitted a ticket and never heard back...LOL. Thanks Lynn.
Which goal shal I complete?:
Parking racket; Buy 4 parking meters
or
Do every job in Seasde.

Those 2 are easy, but the 'do every job...' goal won't give you another goal unless you get another 'do every job...'

Ha, I never checked to see if support wrote back, but I counted up my goals... 10. Seemed reasonable that they would limit goals to 10.

So, that's what I completed just before I leveled up again... I did my last map goal & then went back to farming TLC & TLs with HHs. Feels much better doing both HH & TL, but I'm barely doing PvP ATM. (KA has my attention mostly)