PDA

View Full Version : Cap on money from attack?

KemoKidd
08-03-2012, 11:18 AM
I found a cheater this morning who I reported and am currently stalking. He is level 68 with an IPH of $10,748 and over $63,000,000 unbanked. There are a LOT of rifle statues in his hood and although he has only 128 mafia members, he feels the need to have 351 bulldozers, 301 chain whips, as well as over 200 of the best available weapons in the other categories.

Anyway, each time I attack him I only get $30,000. I went 10-0 on him twice so far gaining $600,000. I am starting to bank my money again because I am afraid he is going to cheat some more and attack me back.

So is $30,000 the max per attack or just at my level? Anyone else have this much fun picking on cheaters?

fuzzy
08-03-2012, 11:19 AM
So is $30,000 the max per attack or just at my level? Anyone else have this much fun picking on cheaters?

YES it is the max

and

Yes fun picking

Luciferianism
08-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Yeah the most you can take is 30K from an attack at a time. Would have thought you'd learn that by level 2. :s (slight exaggeration).

KemoKidd
08-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Wow! Im not complaining because thats a lot for me to get in an attack or robbery but I would think that it would go up as you level up. I cant find him now! :mad: Was he actually banned?!?

fuzzy
08-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Most likely NOT the reason why you cant find him.

Accounts I have seen that got a ban have just been frozen from any device connecting to it. So players can still rob the hood and attack the player if they have money on hand.

What most likely happened was another player pounded him 10 times and now player is off of the rivals list for 2 hours.

Chairman Maw
08-03-2012, 11:52 AM
YES it is the max

and

Yes fun picking

I just created a new topic about something similar. Some clown robbed my pirate tavern and took $66k off me. I robbed his pirate tavern in revenge and earned $44k.

How's that, then?

KemoKidd
08-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Most likely NOT the reason why you cant find him.

Accounts I have seen that got a ban have just been frozen from any device connecting to it. So players can still rob the hood and attack the player if they have money on hand.

What most likely happened was another player pounded him 10 times and now player is off of the rivals list for 2 hours.

Haven't found him all day! I think he built his mafia up or leveled up too high for me now. I doubt anyone else beat him. I am usually double everyone else's stats at my level. This guy was pretty close to me!