PDA

View Full Version : Attack and defense stats dropping again!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwracing
08-02-2012, 11:27 PM
WTF!!!!!!!
This is the second time now that I have noticed as well as atleast once on MW. Why are my stats lower than they were a couple hours ago?
These bugs, glitches, or what ever you want to call em are completely rediculous!

xXSycoXx
08-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Are you not going through explosives which would drop your stats

Second Comming
08-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Two days ago I lost att xplosives but my stats stayed the same until the next time I logged in.

Glitchy Itchy.

Dreno33
08-03-2012, 06:16 AM
WTF!!!!!!!
This is the second time now that I have noticed as well as atleast once on MW. Why are my stats lower than they were a couple hours ago?
These bugs, glitches, or what ever you want to call em are completely rediculous!

pay attention to your mafia and explosives bud. you figure out its one of those 2.

cwracing
08-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Dont buy explosives, havent in months and my mafia hasnt changed. Same as last time this happened. Also the same is that sometime over night my stats returned to normal.
Explosives and mafia would be the easy answers. But the easiest and most likely answer is the Gree(d) glitch filled game.

TonySpaghetti
08-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Are you sure you're not losing regular weapons when you're being attacked? I often end up scoring weapons from people when they're feeling my wrath.

Idiosyncrasy
08-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Are you sure you're not losing regular weapons when you're being attacked? I often end up scoring weapons from people when they're feeling my wrath.

When you loot a weapon after an attack, you gain the weapon, but the opposing player does not lose the weapon. The only items that you can lose (consume) are explosives.

Shizzy
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
I noticed my attack dropping as well yesterday...but it is back to normal today. No mafia or explosives consumed. Definitely a glitch

cwracing
08-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Yet another night and disappearing stats again, this time my event disappeared too. As I stated on the last three events that did the same thing....... Way to screw the non gold players Gree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You would think with all the gold spenders in this game you could make it better not worse!

jobadass
08-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Yet another night and disappearing stats again, this time my event disappeared too. As I stated on the last three events that did the same thing....... Way to screw the non gold players Gree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You would think with all the gold spenders in this game you could make it better not worse!delete and reinstall the app. Hope it fixes it. You should at least get the event back. Good luck.

cwracing
08-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Im kinda leary of reinstalling the app. Last time I tried that all my event loot and stats disappeared and it took a couple days for support to get back to me and actually remedy the issue.
It seems lately they dont even respond to these issues.