PDA

View Full Version : Unvaulted cash taken...

LeBarticus
08-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Left for work today and had 19 mill, spent 10m on aircraft carriers so I could vault my 9 mill while i worked a 10 hr shift. Got home opened up and saw that someone had attacked me a bunch and stolen over 6 mill, I guess I should send a ticket? They raided a couple of my buildings such as my electronics factory, so they clearly didn't bank on raids. I'm kinda pissed.

Jhoemel
08-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Left for work today and had 19 mill, spent 10m on aircraft carriers so I could vault my 9 mill while i worked a 10 hr shift. Got home opened up and saw that someone had attacked me a bunch and stolen over 6 mill, I guess I should send a ticket? They raided a couple of my buildings such as my electronics factory, so they clearly didn't bank on raids. I'm kinda pissed.

Happened to me couple of time. Maybe they attacked you before you used your leftover money. Sometimes the newsfeed is delayed

mxz
08-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Happened to me couple of time. Maybe they attacked you before you used your leftover money. Sometimes the newsfeed is delayedI think it's an issue with the the server not syncing with the app. My solution in situations like this is either to find a $ or 2 to vault or to close and reopen the app which seems to sync and lock in the vaulting.

Kiss Of Death
08-02-2012, 09:54 PM
I think it's an issue with the the server not syncing with the app. My solution in situations like this is either to find a $ or 2 to vault or to close and reopen the app which seems to sync and lock in the vaulting.

Agree and feed is definatley not synced all the time, I flick to a map for PvE and back to base to ensure sync is done. Also when you collect your buildings while someone is raiding you... then after a sync you have less cash in your vault/account than you should have... then another sync later and your newsfeed pops up saying you were raided 5 minutes ago... yeah , it happens.

mwmark
08-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Yah to verify I exit the app and re-launch it a couple times to make sure, or to get an updated news feed.

JMC
08-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Money placed into the vault should be synced right away since you need to connect to the server to even put the cash in the vault.

The thing that doesnt appear right away is attacks and raids on the news feed. So you possibly did not have as much money as you had thought to begin with. This is probably because if it synced right away and say someone was going for your cash or raiding boost buildings so you'd be weak enough to be beaten, you could repair them right away and the person would have done nothing to you and gotten nowhere. However, if the person is not quick enough and you catch them attacking you, you can re-enter the app and quickly do what needs to be done.

I was getting attacked by a player and he lost 2 or 3 times which i caught on my news feed. I then got raided once so i figured he must be on my boost buildings. Re-entered the app, repaired all my boost buildings and re-entered again later. Guy had tried to attack some more and had lost every one again, because my boosts were up.

Fl@sh
08-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Send a ticket to support, they will reimburse you what you lost. I lost vaulted cash before and they returned it, took a couple days, but they did handle it.

LeBarticus
08-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah I sent a ticket, cause I shouldn't have to go through all the trouble to vault my cash, the app should work as it was intended. I vault my cash repeatedly and relentlessly so people can't profit from attacking me. I never even used to have to worry about this because I was strong for my level, looks like I need a good camp sesh.