PDA

View Full Version : Gem Bought Ally

GetItOn
08-02-2012, 06:31 PM
You can buy (1) "Extra" Ally for 17 gems. Does that mean you can go beyond your 500 ally limit if you buy those? What about the ones you acquire thru the pvp quests do those increase your max count as well?

echus14
08-02-2012, 06:52 PM
No idea. Think only CCM could answer this with certainty since I guess most of us here are not testing the limits of our alliance caps (but I could be wrong). IMHO, I don't think this would allow you to breach the 500 ally cap.

spectra
08-02-2012, 07:27 PM
You can buy (1) "Extra" Ally for 17 gems. Does that mean you can go beyond your 500 ally limit if you buy those? What about the ones you acquire thru the pvp quests do those increase your max count as well?

Yes and it would be useless.....
you can buy as many GRUNTS as you like, but the max number of units you can take to battle will remain at 1,500 for everyone

I currently show in my stats 519 allies, still can only use 1,500 units and not 1,557 (519*3)
buying a grunt is just a waiste of gems (my personal opinion)

I have seen other players showing more allies than me, so it seem the ally list is somewhat mess up

Funkey monkey
08-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Back when they were giving us grunts for event items, people on the forum were trying to figure out how to hang, slaughter or sell their grunts. I wish I could sell you some of mine for a lot less than 17 gems.

Al_raine
08-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Seems like a waste. Considering VIP status costs 10 gems and will get you a lot more than one ally. Haven't tried it but another forum member had mentioned he thought it was a good use for his free gems. Sure real players can drop you and a grunt can't. Pretty sure you will get at least 20+ allies from VIP on a weekend and I am guessing you will keep a lot more than 1 of those long term. I am not even mentioning the forum's add section which is great and free. Don't get why some people would pursue this.

GetItOn
08-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Hmm that is worthless then. Thx for the replies.

@al_raine: becoming VIP usually gets me 60-75 ally requests depending on the time of day.

MaverickMunkey
08-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Back when they were giving us grunts for event items, people on the forum were trying to figure out how to hang, slaughter or sell their grunts. I wish I could sell you some of mine for a lot less than 17 gems.

I am willing to sell 10 of my grunts for 10 gems in total to anyone who wants the useless buggers!