PDA

View Full Version : I want to spend money on this game..........

Robin Locksley
08-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Hahaha I have £200 in store credit in game station...... Thinking about treating myself and wasting.... £50 on something pointless........ I know iv made threads about it's stupid too spend on this game....... But I don't care........

I either want a chrome blue xbox controller of a 50 squid iTunes card for CC

Grrrrrr I really want too spend money on this game........ But there is nothing worth buying...... :,(

Crates = pointless as they will make no real impact on stats
Gold buildings = Got the gold buildings I want
Scratchers = pfffffff they will be a chore too scratch, I get them free and you gotsa be super lucky
Events = hahaha no frigging way am I willing too spend that type of money for an item!!!!
Ingame cash. = what sort of idiot buys fake ingame money with real money.........
Decorations. = pfff the choice is limited I have the ones I want

FUNZIO/GREE...... You dummies....... Start catering too guys like me.....

The hundreds of guys that want too spend a little money have something new.... Summint I can buy and have summint nice too show for it.....

Use your heads..... Bring out some new content...... Give the average Joe a reason too by summint.....

YOU HAVE UNTILL the end of the week gree too come up with some new content........ Or else I give my money too bill gates and get a shiny new controller........

joaquim
08-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Give the money to Bill Gates. He actually puts the money to good use unlike GREE(D)

Robin Locksley
08-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Wish there was some fancy new buildings.... I liked buying them

Give me something too buy GREE...... If I bought 1500 gold it would just site there.... Ib be like pfff there ain't nothing I want too buy :,(

Robin Locksley
08-02-2012, 02:50 PM
I just thought of something......... Introduce perks......... Like the event Items but only weaker...... YeH have all the event perks available too buy for gold.....

Or gold building that give you perks....... Just something special and worth buying...

Hop too it and get programming and stop..... Anonnying you customers with stupid events and actually put sone effort in....... You'll get good returns on gold spent if you.. Wernt so god damb lazy...

We are begging for new content we can buy off you..........

joaquim
08-02-2012, 02:51 PM
I just thought of something......... Introduce perks......... Like the event Items but only weaker...... YeH have all the event perks available too buy for gold.....

Or gold building that give you perks....... Just something special and worth buying...

Hop too it and get programming and stop..... Anonnying you customers with stupid events and actually put sone effort in....... You'll get good returns on gold spent if you.. Wernt so god damb lazy...

We are begging for new content we can buy off you..........

Since you want it you're not gonna get it so what you have to do is say that you don't want it and you'll get it.

TonySpaghetti
08-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Buy some badass gold explosives.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-02-2012, 03:04 PM
How about you pay someone to collect your buildings on time so the in-game cash doesn't get lonely and find its way into my bank. Lol

Deluxe
08-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Hahaha I have £200 in store credit in game station...... Thinking about treating myself and wasting.... £50 on something pointless........ I know iv made threads about it's stupid too spend on this game....... But I don't care........

I either want a chrome blue xbox controller of a 50 squid iTunes card for CC

Grrrrrr I really want too spend money on this game........ But there is nothing worth buying...... :,(

Crates = pointless as they will make no real impact on stats
Gold buildings = Got the gold buildings I want
Scratchers = pfffffff they will be a chore too scratch, I get them free and you gotsa be super lucky
Events = hahaha no frigging way am I willing too spend that type of money for an item!!!!
Ingame cash. = what sort of idiot buys fake ingame money with real money.........
Decorations. = pfff the choice is limited I have the ones I want

FUNZIO/GREE...... You dummies....... Start catering too guys like me.....

The hundreds of guys that want too spend a little money have something new.... Summint I can buy and have summint nice too show for it.....

Use your heads..... Bring out some new content...... Give the average Joe a reason too by summint.....

YOU HAVE UNTILL the end of the week gree too come up with some new content........ Or else I give my money too bill gates and get a shiny new controller........

Someone said that his is 'hatta'??? If so, crates will definitely help you at your current stats...I'm doubled up compared and I still see nice gains from them...if its not 'hatta' then sorry for the non-applicable reply

Robin Locksley
08-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Someone said that his is 'hatta'??? If so, crates will definitely help you at your current stats...I'm doubled up compared and I still see nice gains from them...if its not 'hatta' then sorry for the non-applicable reply

Another PT would be nice.........

Dunno how much crates would give me........ I do like that bomb in the ones now tho... Um...... Xbox controller or gold :s

Carlos,
08-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Get Goodfella

Robin Locksley
08-02-2012, 03:32 PM
I want a decoration..... That let's me write messages....in my hood...

Like a billboard ( what ever you yanks call it).......... A huge signpost that I can write short messages on.....

PFFF ............ Maybe even stick one in everyone's hood..... Advertise junk on there..... Even your other products....

Then give people the option too buy the board.......... And the ability too do away with your cr appy advertising.....
Wack up their own logo and write an abusive message :p.......

I'd buy hat for sure..........

I <3 M4A1...... Or....... 3=====D ~~~~ CK Mafia. Dunno what my first message would be ;)

Haha I want fun creative stuff...... It's not all about buying fancy items too make your virtual self a toughguy....

Dr BoneCrusher
08-02-2012, 03:43 PM
If I remember correctly, you did have some kind of message like that in your hood but, the CK tax was to high and it was repossessed.

Robin Locksley
08-02-2012, 03:45 PM
I had the exact same message...... I reorganised my buildings......

My message board had too go...;(

I might bring it back......

Deluxe
08-02-2012, 04:00 PM
What's 'PT' in forum sense? Teach me please good sir

Robin Locksley
08-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Pirate tavern ......

Dillinja
08-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Be a winner and waste your money on scratchers...if nothing good comes, hack and no one will know :rolleyes:

Robin Locksley
08-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Be a winner and waste your money on scratchers...if nothing good comes, hack and no one will know :rolleyes:

Hahaha I want too hack/cheat....

Duncko
08-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Hahaha I have £200 in store credit in game station...... Thinking about treating myself and wasting.... £50 on something pointless........

Hmmm... why would they bother to cater to your requests if you only have £50 to waste? Maybe you could raise it to £5000 before they would even consider to read this thread. There are so many people who spends $10000 a month on this game, i guess your £50 would be better served giving it to bill gates.

xXSycoXx
08-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Just blow the money going on the piss for the night instead of a game where you have nothing to show for it. At least you will have a hangover to show you had a mint night out

Second Comming
08-03-2012, 03:44 AM
Buy Angry Zombies and Teleporter, Final Fantasy III, Chaos Rings, a Teepee, FFTactics. and SimcityDeluxe apps for phone, will give you weeks of enjoyment!

Liquidsky
08-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Hmmm... why would they bother to cater to your requests if you only have £50 to waste? Maybe you could raise it to £5000 before they would even consider to read this thread. There are so many people who spends $10000 a month on this game, i guess your £50 would be better served giving it to bill gates.

I read somewhere that bill Gates, at one point, made $250 per second (that's an IPH of $900,000 for those of you playing at home). Yet I would have to believe that he would have reservations about spending one second of his income per week on a mobile game.

Then again, I doubt ol' Bill is much of a gamer...