PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a level 10 Breeding Den?

albeezy
08-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Working on getting stats high enough to get a breeding den to level 10 once I reach level 50 (36 now).

if so, how did you do it?

Here is my plan.

One more day till I can build the wizards, and then I am going to alternate between the magic and beast boost buildings to ten both level 3+ now. After both are at 10 start working on IPH again and leveling up slowly to level 50 and then sitting there while I upgrade. At level 50 what are good stats where you can leave unvaulted cash out. I havent lost a fight in over a month but that is level 36. I am not in a hurry so I might even try to get a few high level manors before I get to 50

d_nickels
08-02-2012, 01:39 PM
It might be possible, but it would be extremely difficult to do this without buying gold. You have to save up over 1.5 million gold and the max vaultable amount is 330k gold.

You'd have to have max possible defense, and to get this you'd either have to camp for ages and have a high enough income to support buying 1500 high level armors/weapons. Or you'd have to farm a ton and you'd be way higher level if you farmed enough equipment. I do think you'd be better off with max allies which I guess is only 250 at that level so you'd only need 750 armor/weapons and 750 high priests at a minimum.

You might get lucky if your stats are truely high enough for your level, but I'd be willing to bet some other camper would spot you and take your gold before you could gather enough up.

If anybody has accomplished this without buying gold I'll be very impressed (and skeptical!)

Everson25
08-02-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm level 7 saving for level 8. I shared my thoughts about this subject on the other thread about Max Vault. I'm just saving and watching my rival list to make sure I'm not surprised by someone with higher stats than me. I stopped doing pve and pvp to get used with names on my rival list. Plus, I'm still buying HP to improve my defence. The rest is a bit of lucky as a free player.

Calvarium
08-02-2012, 02:22 PM
I am a completely free player (still have my original gems) and was able to get my 10 breeding den while in the late 50 early 60 levels with stats in the 30/30 range. I had a few heavy gem players come through and take several hundred thousand gold away, but I made friends with them and kept going. I had well over a million gold unvaulted for better then a month as the level 9 costs 1.2 million and level 10 cost 1.8 million with my lumber mill. I have noticed, over all the levels, the stats are climbing, so I would guess you would need to go higher than mine to do the same now. I relied on heavy machine units to get it done. No high priests were involved as I knew dragons would replace then in stats once I got to my 10 breeding den.
Good luck!

GetItOn
08-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Wow thats impressive Calvarium and very patient saving for over a mOnth. I could never be that patient. How many dragons do you have now?

PS: I stopped at lvl 8 because I never thought I could save 3million for the upgrade. Then I noticed I've already spent over 2 mill on hydras without buying gold in about 10 days. How the heck did I manage that. Haha. Maybe it is doable for lvl 10 as you're proof.

Everson25
08-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks Calvarium for sharing such experience. I guess the only thing is to be patient with all process. In my case is a big ask as I love doing pvp and events. Well, as soon as the next event comes I will find out if I can keep focused or not...lol.

albeezy
08-02-2012, 03:20 PM
By the time I finish upgrading my wizard's spire to 7 I will be able to purchase a full defensive army of the high priests for my current ally count and I am going to up my magic boost from 4 to ten which would make the HPs have a defensive stat of 38.4 each. I will update as I go. Im not in a hurry and will need to work on IPH along the way $5.5k now. I might stop and work on lenders and manors once I can build them and my magic boost is at 10.

Calvarium
08-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks Calvarium for sharing such experience. I guess the only thing is to be patient with all process. In my case is a big ask as I love doing pvp and events. Well, as soon as the next event comes I will find out if I can keep focused or not...lol.

I probably made over half the money required from PvP... Just be very selective who you hit, i.e. definite unvaulted gold and my limit was half my stats. Still very nerve-wracking given attacking with that much unvaulted gold is definitely risky.
On the other hand I only used the free version on events, I find it hard to pour money into a bottomless pit for no return on investment, hence I'm a free player.

ShawnBB
08-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm just about to start my lvl3 manor upgrade, which costs 680k.
At lvl96 right now,lol. no whale so far! 350 Allie with 58000 defense seems pretty solid.

Might switch to breeding den after my IpH reached 1 dragon per hour.:)

echus14
08-02-2012, 10:38 PM
All engineered so that you feel the urge to make that first little purchase of gold/gems .... ;)

Hello Kitty
08-02-2012, 11:00 PM
I am going for it. Level 9 right now on lumber mill. i bought some ridiculous gem units. i'm level camping. My goal is dragons.

Jeshu
08-02-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm level 7 saving for level 8. I shared my thoughts about this subject on the other thread about Max Vault. I'm just saving and watching my rival list to make sure I'm not surprised by someone with higher stats than me. I stopped doing pve and pvp to get used with names on my rival list. Plus, I'm still buying HP to improve my defence. The rest is a bit of lucky as a free player.

Yup just got about 300K stolen from me and it's 2 hour till I can upgrade to level 8... Great

GetItOn
08-02-2012, 11:07 PM
I am going for it. Level 9 right now on lumber mill. i bought some ridiculous gem units. i'm level camping. My goal is dragons.

Lvl camping is so 2011.

Hobtuse
08-02-2012, 11:11 PM

Good luck ! Will race you there :)

Yup just got about 300K stolen from me and it's 2 hour till I can upgrade to level 8... Great

... you were 30k away with no proper plan to get there other than collecting for 2 hours?

Everson25
08-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Yup just got about 300K stolen from me and it's 2 hour till I can upgrade to level 8... GreatWhat level are you? What have you been doing to avoid that? How's your stats?

Everson25
08-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Good luck ! Will race you there :)

... you were 30k away with no proper plan to get there other than collecting for 2 hours?You are saying Joshua was just 30k away? No way! If I'm in the same position for sure I would go for pvp, even if it meant that I would lose more on casualties I would still go for it.

Everson25
08-02-2012, 11:35 PM
I am going for it. Level 9 right now on lumber mill. i bought some ridiculous gem units. i'm level camping. My goal is dragons.In your case HK, it's not that difficult with your stats...lol. I'm happy we are allies.

YLL
08-03-2012, 12:45 AM
In your case HK, it's not that difficult with your stats...lol. I'm happy we are allies.

I was just saying to Euchus14 that HK would be more aptly named "Bye Bye Sabre-Toothed Tigress" (on the basis that any would-be attackers checking out her stats would quake in their booties and immediately turn tail!).

Everson25
08-03-2012, 12:52 AM
I was just saying to Euchus14 that HK would be more aptly named "Bye Bye Sabre-Toothed Tigress" (on the basis that any would-be attackers checking out her stats would quake in their booties and immediately turn tail!).That's totally true! She's not a kitten at all. When I had a fight for FFN with HK I was probably 2k behind but not long ago when I was visiting her, her numbers were miles ahead.

Hobtuse
08-03-2012, 03:39 AM
You are saying Joshua was just 30k away? No way! If I'm in the same position for sure I would go for pvp, even if it meant that I would lose more on casualties I would still go for it.

he lost 300k. assuming he had max vault at 330k, thats 30k or less away from breeding den level 8..

of cos it does seem he had a less than max vault and a less than stellar defense.

in any case, what's the sudden interest in breeding den level 10? from what i see, most people are not even capable of getting to breeding den level 8.........

Everson25
08-03-2012, 04:27 AM
he lost 300k. assuming he had max vault at 330k, thats 30k or less away from breeding den level 8..

of cos it does seem he had a less than max vault and a less than stellar defense.

in any case, what's the sudden interest in breeding den level 10? from what i see, most people are not even capable of getting to breeding den level 8.........I think that's why It became a great challenge for some players to keep motivated. At the beginning many players thought Manors were a challenge but they were not. it's true that many will fail as they are employing wrong estrategies. I want to believe I will get it right. Who knows? Ask me on Monday...lol.

Hobtuse
08-03-2012, 04:50 AM
I think that's why It became a great challenge for some players to keep motivated. At the beginning many players thought Manors were a challenge but they were not. it's true that many will fail as they are employing wrong estrategies. I want to believe I will get it right. Who knows? Ask me on Monday...lol.

Yeah motivation is one thing but to execute is another. a lot of people want dragons without even finding out the requirements...

I do think the strategy outlined by calvarium is most ideal, as in getting to B.Den lvl 10 early.. but that constitutes a different style of play. for most of us (me included), being in whale territory means I need a plan and it will take a while.

I think you will get there though since so long as your stats are really good among your rivals and you are not in whale territory.

Hello Kitty
08-03-2012, 04:56 AM
Lvl camping is so 2011.
I was just saying to Euchus14 that HK would be more aptly named "Bye Bye Sabre-Toothed Tigress" (on the basis that any would-be attackers checking out her stats would quake in their booties and immediately turn tail!).
That's totally true! She's not a kitten at all. When I had a fight for FFN with HK I was probably 2k behind but not long ago when I was visiting her, her numbers were miles ahead.Bahahaha! Y'all are hilarious. I'm in Houston now...layover to FL. I'll be able to play with you guys later. Yeah - I pretend to camp for a day, then I want to do PvP and PvE. Too much fun poking at my iPad :). Is that so early 2012? I'm still gunning for dragons. Doesn't mean I'll make it...gal's got to dream. Ha.

Dewsy
08-03-2012, 05:06 AM
I think that's why It became a great challenge for some players to keep motivated. At the beginning many players thought Manors were a challenge but they were not. it's true that many will fail as they are employing wrong estrategies. I want to believe I will get it right. Who knows? Ask me on Monday...lol.

The difference with manors is that they seemed a challenge with small vaults, but as soon as people got max vault they are easy. Breeding den upgrades quickly pass the max vault.

I'm currently at level 5 den, and am now upgrading lumber mill (level 7 atm) and 24/48hr buildings to help get past max vault. Got both gold mines to level 6, 24.5k each per 24hrs, and working on level 2 manors and possibly level 7 or 8 gold mines. Also lenders. Then going to go back to the breeding den.

Everson25
08-03-2012, 05:37 AM
Hey Hobtube! As you said the advantage of not being on whale territory helps a lot. I'm sure I will improve my defence to make sure I get there. Also, I'm hoping I get 3 mores wks off on top of my 2 so I can really follow very close the progress.

albeezy
08-03-2012, 11:00 AM
in any case, what's the sudden interest in breeding den level 10? from what i see, most people are not even capable of getting to breeding den level 8.........

I am only level 36 so I have plenty of time to build up before I can even build the breeding den. Since starting KA I wanted to play slowly and not level too fast like I did in MW. That way I can build defense and stats along with IPH so that I can keep unvaulted gold and achieve a BD level 10. Because I am still so far away I was just curious what strategies have worked and failed. Thanks for the input guys and gal(s).

Everson25
08-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Well, I'm going for it. But i have question marks about the rival list. I'm on 100 allies but I'm finding more and more over 170. I still have a higher stats but now it's getting closer and closer. It was just 2k difference which makes me worry if a player sees me with such amount will try to add allies to go even higher and attack me. It's a busy couple of days for me.

Hobtuse
08-04-2012, 04:17 AM
Well, I'm going for it. But i have question marks about the rival list. I'm on 100 allies but I'm finding more and more over 170. I still have a higher stats but now it's getting closer and closer. It was just 2k difference which makes me worry if a player sees me with such amount will try to add allies to go even higher and attack me. It's a busy couple of days for me.

in all honesty, talking about it on the forum has probably made you numero uno for a good target.

hope you get there~!

Everson25
08-04-2012, 04:42 AM
in all honesty, talking about it on the forum has probably made you numero uno for a good target.

hope you get there~!I agree with you. On the other hand, last two times I was hit it was for gem players with big stats. I don't remember last time I saw a free player close to my stats. But if one here ended up having the idea to find me and add all allies to get me, I will have a new purpose on this game before upgrading my Deen. As the player will be in my feeding news I will burn to the ground the kingdom until I get tired of seeing such player. Anyone is invited to hit me but I just ask to be fair.

Kiss Of Death
08-04-2012, 06:36 AM
I agree with you. On the other hand, last two times I was hit it was for gem players with big stats. I don't remember last time I saw a free player close to my stats. But if one here ended up having the idea to find me and add all allies to get me, I will have a new purpose on this game before upgrading my Deen. As the player will be in my feeding news I will burn to the ground the kingdom until I get tired of seeing such player. Anyone is invited to hit me but I just ask to be fair.

Lol... ok Ev... FFN in KA... what level are you... I just finished my Basalisk upgrae and have 40 of them now... and growing... need to test them out. Can;t give you stats because only some of my units are modified and others aren't (glitch glitch glitch). But when I fight a non mod person it mods them and when they fight me it unmods me...

So what's your level ;)

Kiss Of Death
08-04-2012, 06:37 AM

hope you get there~!

Hi Hobtuse! Coming over to the KA forum as the MW one is getting me down lately...

Everson25
08-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Hi Hobtuse! Coming over to the KA forum as the MW one is getting me down lately...Why? What happened you are not happy?

Hobtuse
08-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Hi Hobtuse! Coming over to the KA forum as the MW one is getting me down lately...

how's things!! read that you ran into some issues.. hope that they can be solved soon

Kiss Of Death
08-04-2012, 07:30 AM
Why? What happened you are not happy?

Nothing ust bored with flan... and the regular whiners... need to get some freshness happening... new people, new whingers to shoot... a fresh start

Everson25
08-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Nothing ust bored with flan... and the regular whiners... need to get some freshness happening... new people, new whingers to shoot... a fresh startI understand the point. There are times I don't go there at all. Here on KA is much quieter. At least I don't see much messing around here.

ShawnBB
08-04-2012, 09:04 AM
I understand the point. There are times I don't go there at all. Here on KA is much quieter. At least I don't see much messing around here.

Exactly, MW forum made me sick long time ago. KA members are much grown up generally. CC is kinda mix lol.

Dewsy
08-04-2012, 09:32 AM
I rarely post in the MW forum but do read it daily, much prefer the atmosphere here which is why i post here :)

Bronson
08-04-2012, 10:01 AM
I'm over halfway to getting my den to 9 but 10 is the real challenge, that's easy 3-4 weeks worth of camping.

Hapl0
08-04-2012, 10:41 AM
You can do it Bronson!

Bronson
08-04-2012, 11:00 AM
You can do it Bronson!

Cheers Hap - TEAM SEXEY baby!!!!

DIrishB
08-04-2012, 01:18 PM
You can do it Bronson!

With a name like Bronson and a profile pic like that, I suspect he certainly can. Awesome, lol. The first and best Bond, and with a cig in mouth. I must admit I'm probably in the minority who like Daniel Craig in the role, but Connery was the mold-maker.

Back on topic.