PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this picture.....and please be my witness (just in case)

spectra
08-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Hi guys

Funny thing happened to me on my way to work..............(hahaha sound like and old and lame joke)

while doing some PVP, I just notice something that first made me laugh, then I went SWEET!!!, and finally had to say HHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!.

Can you see what is wrong in this picture of my inventory???????????????????

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IMG_0565.png

.Still do not see what is wrong with the picture?

Well maybe this will help

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IMG_1428.png

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!...I have in my inventory 2 Infernal Hydras (this was the BIG prize for the very first KA event, which I won trying to open boxes 24/7, because its bonus is 20% less casualties)

I have no Idea for how long it has been there, just notice it today, because I was looking for the Forrest Fairy.

already sent a ticket to support just in case (I am pretty sure that if someone attacks me and they see the 2 hydras will write to support saying I am a cheater)..lol

bigflan
08-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Spectra I think someone might report you for cheating

Cool Fella
08-02-2012, 09:06 AM
Now funzio will delete those for you...You needed to stay quite :)

Tate
08-02-2012, 09:10 AM
I got your back buddy! Weird or what? I also noticed the same in a rivals inventory, but for a different unit. It was one of the 3rd units in this past event and he had 2 as well. Hmmmmmmm, now I have to check my inventory just in case! Go and look for my forest spirit!
Congrats on your win! I ended at#140

The_Red
08-02-2012, 09:12 AM

they have said in the past that knowingly cheating (overlapping buildings, extra units, etc) was looked down upon... probably not as much as stealing gems and gold. Given the amount of time one spends on the game to get to high levels, I would report myself if I saw those type of issues. Wouldnt want my character banned for something silly like that. :)

Edit: BTW: Can I have one? ;)

spectra
08-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Spectra I think someone might report you for cheating

Hey Flanny boy...I know, that is why I sent a ticket to support along with the pics

Based on past experience by other players, Support should not delete the extra unit, because it was not my error, it would probably had been a server/system issue that caused this (crossing my fingers..lol)

I got your back buddy! Weird or what? I also noticed the same in a rivals inventory, but for a different unit. It was one of the 3rd units in this past event and he had 2 as well. Hmmmmmmm, now I have to check my inventory just in case! Go and look for my forest spirit!
Congrats on your win! I ended at#140

Congratulations Tate, wow #140, you must have use quite some GEMS my friend..

I posted my pics having 25 elixirs with 1 second left in the event and then right after it officially ended, and in both it shows I am in the top 250, still do not see the Fairy in my inventory (sent a ticket to support with pics) will wait to hear from them or see the unit in my inventory sometime later today.. :)

spectra
08-02-2012, 09:22 AM
they have said in the past that knowingly cheating (overlapping buildings, extra units, etc) was looked down upon... probably not as much as stealing gems and gold. Given the amount of time one spends on the game to get to high levels, I would report myself if I saw those type of issues. Wouldnt want my character banned for something silly like that. :)

Edit: BTW: Can I have one? ;)

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!............they look soo cute together.......hahahahahahah.

I think that when I won the event, the gave me a female Hydra...lol and now it has gotten herself a mate...hahahahaha

Joe Brown1
08-02-2012, 10:01 AM
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!............they look soo cute together.......hahahahahahah.

I think that when I won the event, the gave me a female Hydra...lol and now it has gotten herself a mate...hahahahaha

Breed them man! Get a bunch of baby hydra's - what are their stats til they grow up??:cool:

I got dibs on the first hydra puppy;)

spectra
08-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Breed them man! Get a bunch of baby hydra's - what are their stats til they grow up??:cool:

I got dibs on the first hydra puppy;)

OK, the first one born is your, but only after stops breast feeding and can hunt on its own..lol

.. maybe if I take my breeding den to level 10, I can breed them...hahahahaha

Joe Brown1
08-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Great! We can wean them early. I promise to find lots of nice juicy kingdoms for it to practice hunting - will even soften them up substantially at first while they learn how to burn multiple buildings down at the same time and to cook knights to a nice even crisp before eating. I will even burp it after feeding(and that burp is a doozy)

I'm working on getting my breeding den to level 10 so you can use mine if you want when I get there:cool:

Jnesbitt82
08-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Hey Spectra, how much do you want for one of the babies? Will they come with certification papers and first shots? Thanks.

spectra
08-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Great! We can wean them early. I promise to find lots of nice juicy kingdoms for it to practice hunting - will even soften them up substantially at first while they learn how to burn multiple buildings down at the same time and to cook knights to a nice even crisp before eating. I will even burp it after feeding(and that burp is a doozy)

I'm working on getting my breeding den to level 10 so you can use mine if you want when I get there:cool:

Deal, on the training them, for the use of your den, it depends on how far you have it, they like to stay close to home lol

Hey Spectra, how much do you want for one of the babies? Will they come with certification papers and first shots? Thanks.

I will give them for free to those that promisse and show will take good care of them..hahahah
they will have certifications, but as for the Vet expenses, you have to cover those.......lol

If one of the first born is a female, I will keep her too, for breeding purposes when it grows up..hahahaahah, but will give away all the males for sure...:p

Joe Brown1
08-02-2012, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=spectra;357248]Deal, on the training them, for the use of your den, it depends on how far you have it, they like to stay close to home lol

I believe our kindoms are close and the den will be lvl 9 in 39 hours so not too much longer to level 10.:cool: I will provide all the creature comforts and late night snacks of frightened peasants from neighboring kingdoms that they will have come to expect;) I will even round up enemy knights and other infantry for the male to lightly toast and present to the female while wooing her. I run a first class facility:D

Cool Fella
08-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Based on past experience by other players, Support should not delete the extra unit, because it was not my error, it would probably had been a server/system issue that caused this (crossing my fingers..lol)

Man...I hope one of these days that server transfer some of those bits to my account

spectra
08-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Man...I hope one of these days that server transfer some of those bits to my account
I remember the case of one player that got 2 Arcane defender (that wsa the IPH event prize 347/453 A/D)
I believe he satted he got to keep both

spectra
08-02-2012, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=spectra;357248]Deal, on the training them, for the use of your den, it depends on how far you have it, they like to stay close to home lol

I believe our kindoms are close and the den will be lvl 9 in 39 hours so not too much longer to level 10.:cool: I will provide all the creature comforts and late night snacks of frightened peasants from neighboring kingdoms that they will have come to expect I will even round up enemy knights and other infantry for the male to lightly toast and present to the female while wooing her. I run a first class facility:D

Excelent, sound like a plan...and the BBQ knights sounds tasty.:rolleyes:.lol.. I know the female likes them medium rare, so do not over toast them..;)

Joe Brown1
08-02-2012, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE=Joe Brown1;357260]

Excelent, sound like a plan...and the BBQ knights sounds tasty.:rolleyes:.lol.. I know the female likes them medium rare, so do not over toast them..;)

Please forward any preferences to our breeding captains. We have an excellent "Dragon Wooing" training program for the males. Regarding how our Breeding Den developed it, my understanding was that the process was very painful and resulted in several deaths among the trainers. I believe that it involved imbibing mead until they surpassed traditional "mead goggles" to that point that even a female dragon looked atractive about 2AM. Unfortunately, while determining what pick up lines worked and didn't work with female dragons, several trainers were turned into briquets. Additionally, some of the trainers whose pick up lines did work had to be institutionalized when the woke up the next morning and looked next to them in bed. Ah, the cost of progress.;)

Tiki
08-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Deal, on the training them, for the use of your den, it depends on how far you have it, they like to stay close to home lol

I will give them for free to those that promisse and show will take good care of them..hahahah
they will have certifications, but as for the Vet expenses, you have to cover those.......lol

If one of the first born is a female, I will keep her too, for breeding purposes when it grows up..hahahaahah, but will give away all the males for sure...:p

I will take very very good care of them, and they would have lots of playmates :) I'll take two please.

spectra
08-02-2012, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=spectra;357391]

Please forward any preferences to our breeding captains. We have an excellent "Dragon Wooing" training program for the males. Regarding how our Breeding Den developed it, my understanding was that the process was very painful and resulted in several deaths among the trainers. I believe that it involved imbibing mead until they surpassed traditional "mead goggles" to that point that even a female dragon looked atractive about 2AM. Unfortunately, while determining what pick up lines worked and didn't work with female dragons, several trainers were turned into briquets. Additionally, some of the trainers whose pick up lines did work had to be institutionalized when the woke up the next morning and looked next to them in bed. Ah, the cost of progress.;)

LMAO................................

spectra
08-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I will take very very good care of them, and they would have lots of playmates :) I'll take two please.

lol

Man that would be fun, if we could actually breed them...that would be a sweet option like

you get to breed then and they come at a low level, and then they will gain A/D based of # of PVP, level ups, raids, units won during events, things like that until they reach a max A/D allow for those type of units, but they could be regular units with low, very low and medium casualty rates

Joe Brown1
08-02-2012, 01:37 PM
BTW, if anyone would like to apply to be a "Dragon Wooing Trainer" please notify the Breeding Den of Macros the Black on Sorcerer's Isle. We provide excellent benefits, unlimited mead every night and complementary cremation (by dragon or hydra) upon accidental death while wooing.:cool:

Tiki
08-02-2012, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=spectra;357391]

And for the female trainers? I certainly hope you offer some kind of protection as male dragons can be, how should I say this. . .a bit of a handful.

Joe Brown1
08-02-2012, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=Joe Brown1;357430]

And for the female trainers? I certainly hope you offer some kind of protection as male dragons can be, how should I say this. . .a bit of a handful.

It has been determined that no female trainer would survive a night of passion with a dragon or hydra with the exception of "Bow Legged Helga" the bar wench at the Smelly Fish Inn down by the docks. We have attempted to hire her for this role but have discovered that even male dragons and hydras run from her unless intoxicated to the point of unconsciousness

Tiki
08-02-2012, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=Tiki;357461]

It has been determined that no female trainer would survive a night of passion with a dragon or hydra with the exception of "Bow Legged Helga" the bar wench at the Smelly Fish Inn down by the docks. We have attempted to hire her for this role but have discovered that even male dragons and hydras run from her unless intoxicated to the point of unconsciousness

Lol :)

Jnesbitt82
08-02-2012, 03:44 PM
lol

Man that would be fun, if we could actually breed them...that would be a sweet option like

you get to breed then and they come at a low level, and then they will gain A/D based of # of PVP, level ups, raids, units won during events, things like that until they reach a max A/D allow for those type of units, but they could be regular units with low, very low and medium casualty rates

You here this Funzio/Gree? We have buildings from level one to ten, how about units that are upgradable by level?

echus14
08-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Looks like a case of 2 (sets) of heads are better than 1 ? :D