PDA

View Full Version : BS Response

Ranger4Life
08-02-2012, 06:18 AM
Im only able to use 80% of my attack score when using the cash option on this boss on my LLP. I sent in a ticket and this was the response:

"The damage you do to the boss is now less than your attack score. This is functioning as it should."

I'm still able to do about 99.9% of my attack on my HLP so I think they are feeding me some BS. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

magepker
08-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Ranger4Life
08-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

It's never been that way before this boss and I beat the previous two bosses.

Kiss Of Death
08-02-2012, 07:47 AM
It's never been that way before this boss and I beat the previous two bosses.Same. But I have minimal boosts in place... In fact I was getting above my attack score on the first two bosses. Now as my boosts have increased I am just under by a few percent. My LlLLP is the same cash = 95-105%

Copenhagen
08-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Your boss damage should be your raw attack, i.e. unboosted stat.

My guess is that they went this direction to avoid a flood of tickets for the non-working Camo Bear 30% ground boost.

magepker
08-02-2012, 10:31 AM
i just checked. cash option i hit 43994 and according to my profile my attack strength is 42999. so i actually hit more at lvl 95

Jp lfs
08-02-2012, 10:51 AM

My guess is that they went this direction to avoid a flood of tickets for the non-working Camo Bear 30% ground boost.

"Non-working" or ""Nonexistent"???? My vote is the latter. The boss event would be the perfect place to actually see evidence one way or the other. I'm sure that is why the attacks are based on raw stats. ...but I digressed... again.

Ranger4Life
08-02-2012, 11:45 AM

My non-boosted is 13,068, boosted is 14,106, cash attack is 12,139, and free attack is 8,133.

Ranger4Life
08-02-2012, 11:48 AM
My non-boosted is 13,068, boosted is 14,106, cash attack is 12,139, and free attack is 8,133.

I just deleted 200 allies, but before that my non-boosted was around 18,200 and my cash attack was only 15,800. Boosted was 19,500.

Q Raider
08-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Your skill points also play some part in the calculation.
Noticed this on my LLP as I leveled up many times to get the current elite boss.
Each time adding skill points increased the attack on the elite by a few points per added skill point.
My attack score was above my raw for a while as a result, it has dropped below it slightly now.

On my HLP (level 150 plus) on the last level up I added a point to attack to check and the attack went up by several hundred points.

Ranger4Life
08-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Your skill points also play some part in the calculation.
Noticed this on my LLP as I leveled up many times to get the current elite boss.
Each time adding skill points increased the attack on the elite by a few points per added skill point.
My attack score was above my raw for a while as a result, it has dropped below it slightly now.

On my HLP (level 150 plus) on the last level up I added a point to attack to check and the attack went up by several hundred points.

I have all of my skill points, 100, in attack! Created this account just for boss events.

Q Raider
08-02-2012, 01:27 PM
I have all of my skill points, 100, in attack! Created this account just for boss events.

So did I after realizing the event was badly nerfed for the higher level players.
Also noticed that some units (maybe loot items) seemed to drop my attack score slightly.
Not intending to go further with this event so might do a couple of checks and see.

Tctiger
08-02-2012, 05:19 PM
So they are saying they changed the rules, nice yet again great work , another fob off they fixed it for half an event then went wrong again for me . This game is getting more frustrating than fun lately for me .

Giedrybe
08-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Ranger, I noticed that percentage (hit vs raw att stat) changes with your inventory density. Lower density will result in percentage decrease. You can test quite easily. Just drop some allies, which will increase your density, and percentage will increase!

But that does not mean your hit will increase - in majority of cases it will decrease as you bring less units to fight the boss and better percentage will not compensate.