PDA

View Full Version : Funzio support sucks

The1nONLY
08-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Ok here's another post about support sucks taking there time to reply. Two days now and no reply on 2 of my issues... I though gree put more staff into support obviously not tight asses!!!

echus14
08-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Got a feeling that they have their hands full with all the problems (some of which have been described/alluded to in other threads). Try to be patient ... can't be easy for them either ... goodness knows, no one would happily choose to be at the receiving end of so much unhappiness. And I suspect that if they could, they would like to tell us openly what is holding up everything and burning up all their time. I know this doesn't make you feel any better, but just saying that the other guy's shoes may be even more uncomfortable.

Proprioc3ption
08-02-2012, 05:35 AM
Why wld they? They are making a killing from the sale of gems which are hugely overvalued for what you get. Also, it wld take one person to develop this game and add new objectives so why wld they need to hire more than one person? Some one out tere is getting rich from players ignorance. Good luck getting a response my friend

Njwmrb
08-02-2012, 08:56 AM
I have heard some people rave about the support but I'm with you, none of my tickets have ever been responded to at all. I finally had to send CCM a PM to get this account unbanned