PDA

View Full Version : What would you do

Luke 3457
08-01-2012, 06:28 PM
If you had unlimited free gold for 2 hours!! First Probably id have a spontaneous orgasm lol. But then I'd go crazy and buy like 50,000 3 packs of crates. Then about a hackers worth of scratchers! Next I'd expand hood finish with gold! Then the same with some building and d upgrades. And finally I'd buy 500 of the new le explosive. What Would you guys do ?

Dipstik
08-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Umm... Probably quit. What's the point?

TonySpaghetti
08-01-2012, 06:39 PM
I'd get a life. ;)

Paulio
08-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Luke, I'd probably do the same as you, except I would buy specific items whose stats are higher than the crate rares. Good idea on the expansions and buildings. Two hours should just about do it :)

Any leftover time I would kill with scratchers.

Luke 3457
08-01-2012, 07:04 PM
I'd get a life. ;)
Just bit bored seems neither of us have lives considering were both on the funzio forum😂😂

DenZ1
08-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Just bit bored seems neither of us have lives considering were both on the funzio forum😂😂
I'd buy crates :) and scratchers

Yeah man. And stop hitting me on a daily basis :) you r the only one left who I see on my newsfeed daily. :) Even that grimly guy is gone :)

Dipstik
08-01-2012, 07:27 PM
He's not gone... Trust me. He apparently has nothing better to do than rob my 1-3 buildings in the middle of the night.

TonySpaghetti
08-01-2012, 07:28 PM

Yup... Just waiting around to collect buildings. Maybe that's part of the problem with the game/forum... When people have nothing to do in their hood, they come on here to complain. :)

_dan_
08-01-2012, 08:17 PM
First 30 minutes, expand all, build all buildings, max defense missile turrets & gatling guns.

Next 90 minutes, buy all gold weapons, explosives. reach to 500mobs with about 500k atk.
-------

Next 2 hours, ra** all HL gold players.

Quit.

Wait, it's not right.

the first 30 minutes is useless.

Jerry Van Valkenburg
08-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Crime City site on Facebook is not fully loading. Only 60% of the Page Loads on my laptop screen. I've changed to a Desktop and another device (a Netbook) with same result only 60% of the page loads.
Hence there is no functionality in the game. You can not change landscapes-go to another city or area.
You can not access your stamina buttons etc.

Please have your Dev People examine the site for bugs. You can contact me @ eastsidewa@hotmail.com
Thanks Jerry Van Valkenburg:mad:

mxz
08-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Crime City site on Facebook is not fully loading. Only 60% of the Page Loads on my laptop screen. I've changed to a Desktop and another device (a Netbook) with same result only 60% of the page loads.
Hence there is no functionality in the game. You can not change landscapes-go to another city or area.

Please have your Dev People examine the site for bugs. You can contact me @ eastsidewa@hotmail.com
Thanks Jerry Van Valkenburg:mad::confused:

TonySpaghetti
08-01-2012, 08:36 PM

How is this related to the topic?

joaquim
08-01-2012, 08:43 PM

Hi Jerry. I don't know what the problem is since I don't play the FB version of this game but you have 10 posts which means you're allowed to create your own thread. What you could do is start a thread on this on the FB forum and see if anyone else is having the same problem.

joaquim
08-01-2012, 08:44 PM
What I would do is buy the good gold buildings and buy tons of crates and scratchers. Toss in some unlimited cash and I'd get all my buildings to level 10.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I would buy as many mafia memebers as I can

joaquim
08-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I would buy as many mafia memebers as I can

A perfect example of a dumb move right here.

TonySpaghetti
08-01-2012, 08:49 PM
A perfect example of a dumb move right here.

Haha. Too funny.

Boom
08-01-2012, 09:19 PM
If an event is on i would keep resetting and opening. Then buy scratchers and LE

_dan_
08-02-2012, 04:29 AM
What I would do is buy the good gold buildings and buy tons of crates and scratchers. Toss in some unlimited cash and I'd get all my buildings to level 10.

Buy scratchers & crates also an example of a dumb move when you have unlimited money, what do you want to get ? 500 strong weapons of each type, right ? with scratchers you may need to scratch more than 1 million times to achieve that.
with crates ? rare items in crates still weaker than gold items in market.

Luke 3457
08-02-2012, 04:43 AM
I'd buy crates :) and scratchers

Yeah man. And stop hitting me on a daily basis :) you r the only one left who I see on my newsfeed daily. :) Even that grimly guy is gone :)
Leave yer code on my wall.if yer name is diff from forum name tell me who u are

DenZ1
08-02-2012, 04:59 AM
He's not gone... Trust me. He apparently has nothing better to do than rob my 1-3 buildings in the middle of the night.

Yeah. He's back :)

Rodimus
08-02-2012, 06:05 AM
If you had unlimited free gold for 2 hours!! First Probably id have a spontaneous orgasm lol.

Lol, This way the first thing that came to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxqy7vU2T08

Second Comming
08-02-2012, 08:33 AM
You would only need 30mins max and you could complete the game.

1) expand to max
2) build anything you want and level to 10
3) buy all the most expensive gold items for each category
4) Spam some crates for 5mins for a laugh
5) use the rest the time to spam scratchers for a chance at tue top prizes

Twinkie
08-02-2012, 08:45 AM
You would only need 30mins max and you could complete the game.

1) expand to max
2) build anything you want and level to 10
3) buy all the most expensive gold items for each category
4) Spam some crates for 5mins for a laugh
5) use the rest the time to spam scratchers for a chance at tue top prizes

Don't I know you? Welcome backkkkkk buddy! =)