PDA

View Full Version : Assault Bear

Lordsloss
08-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Any news on if this boost will be shown in the next update?

Jp lfs
08-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Hahaha! You were the one bashing me for whining about this a couple weeks ago! I'll gladly +1 this thread!

Copenhagen
08-01-2012, 06:42 PM
+2. Nothing else to say about it that hasn't already been said, but had to add something so that this comment would post. I hope you are all doing well. Later!

Kiss Of Death
08-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Same +3... Disappointed it's not working... Crappiest event prize ever... No wonder so many won... All they need to do it attach a hidden 0 space building to each winners base which has a attack boost. Or build a summary page for players in all three games that shows modifications since the icons never do! At least then we can see what we should have a year from now.

andymac106
08-01-2012, 07:59 PM
I just want it to feel stronger. In all honesty even just sitting there and not adding the boost is just the same as te crappy +1 valor for raids. Wasted space at this point

Lordsloss
08-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Hahaha! You were the one bashing me for whining about this a couple weeks ago! I'll gladly +1 this thread!:) It's time to complain. It's been too long to not see this "boost" haha

I only asked because I fought some pirates and I won when their defense was fairly high, so the only thing I can think of is the Assault Bear's 30% boost to gound units gave me a huge boost to my 800+ Expert Attack Drones and I just can't see it lol

Miner
08-02-2012, 04:44 AM
I submitted a ticket back on 7/16 and got a response on 7/19.

Here it is:

"Thank you for the message. The reward for the event is currently applying the bonus properly, but invisibly. Your attack will be higher than listed in battles. We will be addressing this in an update."

So, they say it is working, just not showing in stats, etc... That makes it pretty hard to plan, I know.

Tctiger
08-02-2012, 05:13 PM
They can change things but can't do that without an update ? It's been too long now .

Jp lfs
08-02-2012, 05:20 PM
I offered multiple, easy, free solutions to support to fix this issue. None of them were addressed. I was told that updates take weeks or more for Apple to approve, but it will be included in a future update. The boss update was then released, with no fix to this problem. Money making = Priority #1. Customer satisfaction doesn't make the list at all. The prize did not come with a warning- "Boost will not be visible for an indeterminate length of time, pending Apple approval of a future update." So anything less than instantly noticeable results are unsatisfactory in my opinion. For this issue to go unaddressed for so incredibly long is downright ridiculous at this point.

Tctiger
08-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Yep the game has got worse after all the big promises that haven't happened yet , what about frequent flyer program which made people do box events ? What about events starting late for some people ? Boss event not as stated and just selling units and making you level up so top gold spenders don't get bored and quit . I hate moaning on here but it's our voice . Shame no one listens or acts .