PDA

View Full Version : I have been scammed by FUNZIO

Winstrol
08-01-2012, 01:07 AM
So , while promotion , I finally decided to buy 1500 gems , few minutes after , I have been accused of fake in-app purchases originating from my account , alright fake , so why you took money from my account for 1500 gems , even thu that pruchase was FAKE , Here's mail of that , lets discuss this on forum , since you cant even answser my mails with all evidance in it , and I'm not the only one with this problem ,

Item Developer Type Unit Price

Kingdom Age, Mountain of Gems
Report a Problem Funzio, Inc In App Purchase £54.99

Order Total: £54.99

Please retain for your records
Please See Below For Terms And Conditions Pertaining To This Order.

iTunes Store
You can find the iTunes Store Terms of Sale and Sales Policies by launching your iTunes application and clicking on Terms of Sale or Sales Policies

Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the iTunes Store can be found at http://www.apple.com/uk/support/itunes/store/

echus14
08-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Chill Winstrol. I can imagine that it's helluva frustrating but cool heads will more often prevail, so just keep working with the GREE staff to resolve the issue. Don't want to see you banned from the forum next! All the best.

YLL
08-01-2012, 03:41 AM
What Euchus said, and there are too few UK-based forumites as is!

I suspect Gree support has a heavy backlog at the moment from CC (apparently, there's been a hack-related cheating scandal - I don't play, so I'm not entirely clear on this), MW (third-item fiasco in 10-item event) and KA (see KoD's issues posted on MW) forum.

Vidien
08-01-2012, 04:22 AM
That sucks. Sorry to hear it. Reverse the charges through your credit card company or itunes support and carry on.

CJ54
08-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Winstrol, you've been warned about this three or four times. Do not discuss bans on the forums.