PDA

View Full Version : Crime Lord SMG

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-01-2012, 12:10 AM
As one of the first to get this legit, I wanted to start a thread to see where everyone finished.

Placed #14 got both items.

Crime Lord SMG looking good. Does not show decrease in opponent mafia count.

Where did you place?

(if you did not place or just want to ***** about current events please use any of the other 1,000 threads)

Paulio
08-01-2012, 12:16 AM
#23. The -5 boost doesn't work yet for me, either.

sister morphine
08-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Maybe it just deducts the lowest five instead of showing 495 or however many. Congrats anyway to both. Nice to see six CK in the 25 (or 5 as Paulio is showing 17th on the leader board?)

vitus79
08-01-2012, 01:38 AM
i was just hoping for 250. finished 229th with 28 rings. still had to spend more than i wanted to stay in there.

anyway, congrats to all winners

edit: the event prizes almost never work in time or how supposed to. no matter how costly it was to get them, get used to it. its still funzio :)

balax
08-01-2012, 01:43 AM
i was just hoping for 250. finished 229th with 28 rings. still had to spend more than i wanted to stay in there.

anyway, congrats to all winners

edit: the event prizes almost never work in time or how supposed to. no matter how costly it was to get them, get used to it. its still funzio :)

WHAAAAAAT????
with 29 rings and i didnt' get anything????????????
i am emailing support NOW

sorry Baroness i should make that post in another thread

vitus79
08-01-2012, 01:48 AM
WHAAAAAAT????
with 29 rings and i didnt' get anything????????????
i am emailing support NOW

sorry Baroness i should make that post in another thread

oh didnt want start confuze anyone, last hours were horrible, i feel like a zombie due the lack of sleep. maybe i had 29 by the end, i did a few resets. but it was close, only that im lvl 200 made me kinda feel save

Second Comming
08-01-2012, 02:31 AM
So was it 'l' or 'ck- scarlet' that won the 'who can spend the most money' event this time?

Regarding the -5 mafia, Im pretty sure if it showd it in the log then you wouldnt qualify for TL - to test if the bonus is there you need to att someone once, note down defence, then get a friend without the weapon to do the same soon after and if the bonus is applied their def for you should be lower for you

_dan_
08-01-2012, 03:37 AM
nah, the item perk added per account, not per item. Once you got the item, Funkio will add the promised perk into your account (based on top 25 list) - and that will take time, wait for their developers to check the top list and adjust account data.

In case you got the same item (by other way) or you hack multiple items, no perks added to your account because Funkio never add that perk to your account.

isshi
08-01-2012, 05:04 AM
does it really matter how many box's u got... ego problems!! showing off!! i got a prize but in my opinion so silly to waste so much gold on one prize. say if you got 200 boxs and opened all this means u have spent at least 6000 gold... oh my $400 for one prize...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-01-2012, 05:18 AM
does it really matter how many box's u got... ego problems!! showing off!! i got a prize but in my opinion so silly to waste so much gold on one prize. say if you got 200 boxs and opened all this means u have spent at least 6000 gold... oh my $400 for one prize...

Get lost what a waste of a first post.

Again please no OT derailment.

Interesting thought about it affecting the TL rounds. Maybe this stays a behind the scenes force in the game rather than showing, aka crazy hit and runner. Personally, I don't have as big of an issue as some with that.

Second Comming
08-01-2012, 06:24 AM

I personally think ts a waste of money BUT, that being said the 2 prizes combined are worth 5000-6000 gold based on greezios pricing of gold weapons because :

A gun or vehicle for 900 gold gets you around 400-450 total stats. Without the exact numbers of the 2 event prizes infront of me im guessing the top 25 had around 2k total stats (5x more) aswell as a perk, the 2nd prize had around 2x the standard 900gold weapon so adding together as an approximation the cost in gold for both if both weapons were purchasable would be at least 6300gold.

Also worth noting that the cost in gold per stat the more powerful the weapon also increases. For example 950 gold can get you a Hydrogen Grenade for 454 stats, a small time gold buyer with the same amount of gold who cant buy the big weapons on a regular basis can buy 19 Dread Guards for 1197 gains in stats.

With that in mind the powerful stat event rewards could cost excess of 10,000gold to buy them both.

Its obvious why this happens, and whether I think these events are worth it or not 6000gold for the 2 weapons is cheaper than what funzio would sell the 2 for if you could flat out buy them.

KemoKidd
08-01-2012, 06:27 AM
I personally think ts a waste of money BUT, that being said the 2 prizes combined are worth 5000-6000 gold based on greezios pricing of gold weapons because :

A gun or vehicle for 900 gold gets you around 400-450 total stats. Without the exact numbers of the 2 event prizes infront of me im guessing the top 25 had around 2k total stats (5x more) aswell as a perk, the 2nd prize had around 2x the standard 900gold weapon so adding together as an approximation the cost in gold for both if both weapons were purchasable would be at least 6300gold.

Also worth noting that the cost in gold per stat the more powerful the weapon also increases. For example 950 gold can get you a Hydrogen Grenade for 454 stats, a small time gold buyer with the same amount of gold who cant buy the big weapons on a regular basis can buy 19 Dread Guards for 1197 gains in stats.

With that in mind the powerful stat event rewards could cost excess of 10,000gold to buy them both.

Its obvious why this happens, and whether I think these events are worth it or not 6000gold for the 2 weapons is cheaper than what funzio would sell the 2 for if you could flat out buy them.

Dont forget to add in the 4 prizes for the 20 rings. I noticed the stats on those items are increasing with each event as well.

Second Comming
08-01-2012, 06:30 AM
On a side note, if you do buy gold and on a small scale getting just enough to get into the top 250 is well worth it as you will presumably spend around 300 - 1000 gold.

Having a dig at ppl for spending their money on this game is a silly thing to do because unless they are doing it out of addiction and spending more than they can afford ppl buy gold to enjoy the game however overpriced the game is.

doinkent
08-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Get lost what a waste of a first post.

Again please no OT derailment.

Interesting thought about it affecting the TL rounds. Maybe this stays a behind the scenes force in the game rather than showing, aka crazy hit and runner. Personally, I don't have as big of an issue as some with that.

he is right, you have ego problems, you think youre queen sh!t. all your threads and posts are about how good you think you are. its very sad you must have social problems in real life and use these forums and the game as a way to have some sort of authority to compensate for your real life problems. nobody cares about you and your stats, apart from your internet friends on here. lol at you thinking your some sort of god from your stats. youre bragging about spending a ridiculous amount of money to win a little weapon. unless of course you cheated which is a possibility

doinkent
08-01-2012, 06:40 AM
On a side note, if you do buy gold and on a small scale getting just enough to get into the top 250 is well worth it as you will presumably spend around 300 - 1000 gold.

Having a dig at ppl for spending their money on this game is a silly thing to do because unless they are doing it out of addiction and spending more than they can afford ppl buy gold to enjoy the game however overpriced the game is.

i agree not to have a dig at people but when people start to brag then its hilarious, because they paid ridiculous amounts of money for it. i wouldnt be bragging about it id actually be ashamed and embarassed if id spent that much

Rhino72
08-01-2012, 06:50 AM
As one of the first to get this legit, I wanted to start a thread to see where everyone finished.

Placed #14 got both items.

Crime Lord SMG looking good. Does not show decrease in opponent mafia count.

Where did you place?

(if you did not place or just want to ***** about current events please use any of the other 1,000 threads)

Can you be honest and let us know how much gold you spent to place #14? (Congrats by the way!)

KemoKidd
08-01-2012, 06:53 AM

Thats what I have been doing. Ive hit top 250 each time spending somewhere between $40 - $60. What made me feel better about the spending when it is all said and done is what you described earlier. In this event the top 250 earned 5 prizes totaling A:718 D:938 whereas the best item to buy is A:325 D:129 for $75.

Edit: I am not doing every event now because as much as I can justify spending $50 on an event I cant justify doing it every week!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Can you be honest and let us know how much gold you spent to place #14? (Congrats by the way!)

Diddnt keep good track rhino.

I had 50,000 gold to start the event so I was sure I would be in top 25. I bought tons of crates when bored w event and was focused on building my stats. Over the event time I spent about 30,000 gold. Not sure how much was allocated to event. Wouldn't be surprised if it was 15k

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 07:19 AM

More like 2000g in my case. I think I finished in place 156 or there about, I think I ended on 30 rings.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-01-2012, 07:24 AM
i agree not to have a dig at people but when people start to brag then its hilarious, because they paid ridiculous amounts of money for it. i wouldnt be bragging about it id actually be ashamed and embarassed if id spent that much

how many posts/threads are you gona make about this? who gives a **** what other people do with their money

I feel sorry for kent

Second Comming
08-01-2012, 07:29 AM
More like 2000g in my case. I think I finished in place 156 or there about, I think I ended on 30 rings.

So would cost around 8000 for top 25 which is kinda worth it based on funzio gold pricing. Ive not managed to pass the 10-14mark using ingame $$ which is most likely why I miss the old style events - gettig 8-9 was more or less gurenteed on cash only with an open rate of 15-20 crates a day. Gratz on prize tho friend.

doinkent
08-01-2012, 07:31 AM
I feel sorry for kent

one step ahead of you, read the first line of that first quote. fail

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-01-2012, 07:34 AM
This is a forum to discuss the game.

Ask yourself this...

Who finished in top 25?
What was the least # to get into top 25?

Since we do not get final list of event winner a thread to discuss is certainly appropriate and those who won certainly have the right to be excited about it.

We're here to foster discussion, apparently your here to shut it down

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 07:34 AM
So would cost around 8000 for top 25 which is kinda worth it based on funzio gold pricing. Ive not managed to pass the 10-14mark using ingame $$ which is most likely why I miss the old style events - gettig 8-9 was more or less gurenteed on cash only with an open rate of 15-20 crates a day. Gratz on prize tho friend.

In retrospect I dont think it was good value at all for me.

I believe the 2000g would have been far better spent on crates.

The problem is that once you start spending on these events you are compelled to continue spending to keep yourself in the top 250. If not the gold you have spent up to that point becomes a waste.

KemoKidd
08-01-2012, 07:35 AM

Wow! Thats a lot more than I ever needed to place. I dont use gold on energy or timer resets. I use 15 gold per hour until I am 2 or 3 ahead of 250. I then switch to cash opens. If 250 catches up to me I go back hourly gold opens until I get a nice cushion again. I also sleep well at night! I am typically awake between 6:45am till 11:00pm and do my openings then. If one of my kids wake up for some reason in the middle of the night I will do an open then too.

The key is to not get bothered by not getting an event item after a few gold opens. The items will eventually come and you will pass 250. All you really need is 5-6 items a day. Dont get into the frustrated open, reset, open, reset till I get an item mode. Gold will disappear way too fast for 1 measly item!

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 07:36 AM
one step ahead of you, read the first line of that first quote. fail

To be fair... you are just trolling this thread mate.

doinkent
08-01-2012, 07:40 AM
To be fair... you are just trolling this thread mate.

just telling it as it is

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Wow! Thats a lot more than I ever needed to place. I dont use gold on energy or timer resets. I use 15 gold per hour until I am 2 or 3 ahead of 250. I then switch to cash opens. If 250 catches up to me I go back hourly gold opens until I get a nice cushion again. I also sleep well at night! I am typically awake between 6:45am till 11:00pm and d

SNIP

All you really need is 5-6 items a day. Dont get into the frustrated open, reset, open, reset till I get an item mode. Gold will disappear way too fast for 1 measly item!

You are lucky then mate. I used gold for every open.

I was only ever one ahead of the cut off point for the top 250.

I used timer resets if I fell behind the 250 cut off.

If I had used less gold, I wouldn't have got the item.

Hence my comment where I said I felt it hadnt been good value for me.

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 07:43 AM
just telling it as it is

No one is asking you for your opinion on how much you like the Baroness mate. No offence intended.

This is a thread for discussing the last event.

Not your feelings on spending money etc.

You could start a new thread if you wanted to do that.

Rhino72
08-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Diddnt keep good track rhino.

I had 50,000 gold to start the event so I was sure I would be in top 25. I bought tons of crates when bored w event and was focused on building my stats. Over the event time I spent about 30,000 gold. Not sure how much was allocated to event. Wouldn't be surprised if it was 15k

Thanks I was wondering what the difference in changing top 50 to top 25 might have been and this helps.

Rhino72
08-01-2012, 07:56 AM

I hightly doubt Top 25 cost 8000. The diamond fist event cost me right around 10K gold just to get into the Top 50. If you really want to make top 25 you have to be willing to potentially spend 15K gold or else as JC mentioned once you start it would be a waste if you didn't make it.

sez
08-01-2012, 07:58 AM
No one is asking you for your opinion on how much you like the Baroness mate. No offence intended.

This is a thread for discussing the last event.

Not your feelings on spending money etc.

You could start a new thread if you wanted to do that.

Joey, I just dig your cool and calming voice of reason **Thumbs up sign**

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Joey, I just dig your cool and calming voice of reason **Thumbs up sign**

Surely worth a $20 iTunes card? ha ha!

sez
08-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Surely worth a $20 iTunes card? ha ha!

Fo Sho ;) ;)

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Fo Sho ;) ;)

Ha ha! Dont! Its the thought that counts.

Rhino72
08-01-2012, 08:15 AM
You are lucky then mate. I used gold for every open.

I was only ever one ahead of the cut off point for the top 250.

I used timer resets if I fell behind the 250 cut off.

If I had used less gold, I wouldn't have got the item.

Hence my comment where I said I felt it hadnt been good value for me.

JC I think this is more the norm and KemoKidd I think your experience is lucky.

isshi
08-01-2012, 09:37 AM
see, how much you spent... i said 6k would be min. my first comments are correct.. what a waste of money to have an ego..

Indians forever......

Paulio
08-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Thanks I was wondering what the difference in changing top 50 to top 25 might have been and this helps.

Rhino, I spent about 5 vaults on the computer chip event, which put me around 30-something. This event cost me around 7-8 vaults, which put me at #23. I did notice that rings were dropping at higher rates than the computer chips did.

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 09:46 AM
This event cost me around 7-8 vaults

Thats a lot of G!

Do you think it was good value in retrospect?

I cant help but think you would have got a better stat boost buying crates. Granted you wouldn't have got the "special ability" of - 5 mafia. But thats not that great is it?

What are your thoughts?

Paulio
08-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Thats a lot of G!

I cant help but think you would have got a better stat boost buying crates. Granted you wouldn't have got the "special ability" of - 5 mafia. But thats not that great is it?

What are your thoughts?

Um, it did feel good to get the prizes...but ultimately, they only added 1,843 attack (I have the 10% attack boost item) and 1,646 defense.

If I spent that much on crates, and I'm just estimating here, I think I could have increased my stats by 1000/1000 per vault. In retrospect, it's not really a good value. But I got sucked in after the first two days because I was still top 25 and hadn't spent much gold. But then drop rates go down terribly and you don't just want to walk away from your "investment." *sigh* Duped once again, lol.

Rhino72
08-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Thats a lot of G!

What are your thoughts?

Did anybody get clarification if the minus 5 mafia was taking away your most powerful 5 or your least powerful five?

I don't know Paulio's stats but I would agree JC that the stat boost from buying 160 - 180 crate items would far exceed the 7 event items. I think the problem is that once you start you can't stop. You really have to make the choice if you want to 1) come in the top 25 or top 250 and 2) that no matter what it costs you are going to pay the price.

koralene
08-01-2012, 10:07 AM
I got 13 jewels with all cash option. I won't spend gold on events unless the prize is worth it for me. This prize sucked :p

Joeycool
08-01-2012, 10:25 AM
But I got sucked in after the first two days because I was still top 25 and hadn't spent much gold. But then drop rates go down terribly and you don't just want to walk away from your "investment." *sigh* Duped once again, lol.

I think the problem is that once you start you can't stop.

Agreed! Thats the problem. Once you start you cant stop - because otherwise all the other gold you have spent will have been for nothing.

Very clever money making tool by Funzio. They are very cunning!

No more gold on these events for me! :cool:

Paulio
08-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah, and it happens in the investment world all the time. People are too willing to hold onto losers in hopes they will rebound and they don't want to realize the loss.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Yeah, and it happens in the investment world all the time. People are too willing to hold onto losers in hopes they will rebound and they don't want to realize the loss.

Yessss insert every bank stock I had before the crash that still blows lol

The Billionaire
08-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Crime Lord SMG looking good

The pixels do look good. I've got exactly the same pixels yet they only cost me 175 gold (3 crates), what a bargain!!