PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Having This Issue?

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Whenever I open a box, let's say I have one box left, after I open it I still have the same number left. Even if I open my one and only box, after an hour I still have one left. I can then open again and repeat unless I get raided and it is lost. Anyone else?

War Priest
07-31-2012, 08:26 PM
I haven't noticed but that is sweet.

War Priest
07-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Nope, just checked. Didn't do that to me. Now I have none.

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Nope, just checked. Didn't do that to me. Now I have none.It's been happening since the last event, so I'll video it and post it up if I can lol I wish they would hurry up with this video feature :rolleyes:

War Priest
07-31-2012, 09:04 PM
It's been happening since the last event, so I'll video it and post it up if I can lol I wish they would hurry up with this video feature :rolleyes:

You know what's funny about that video feature? CCM said it can help report bugs and glitches. So they are making a feature for us to help them do their jobs better...

albeezy
07-31-2012, 09:05 PM
It's been happening since the last event, so I'll video it and post it up if I can lol I wish they would hurry up with this video feature :rolleyes:
CCM get in here. Lords loss is wanting to try out the feature your supers wanted

Ranger4Life
07-31-2012, 09:09 PM
I get that issue when it's my first crate, and I only get sorries. Once I get something I no longer keep one.

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 09:09 PM
CCM get in here. Lords loss is wanting to try out the feature your supers wantedOddly enough, I would use it kind of often. I've made two so far to show glitches lol And yea I wish they would just do their jobs right in the first place to not have these glitches. It's pretty bad sometimes. Oh well.

overkill 280
07-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah that happens to me on a regular basis :) Shhhhh ;)

Brugernavn
08-01-2012, 01:00 AM
I has happened to me for as long as I can remember (lvl64) but it ONLY happens if the crate is empty. If it is, then I won't lose the crate, ONLY if I get something from the crate, it will disappear. For me there are no exceptions, this is just how it works.

JMC
08-01-2012, 01:02 AM
I get that issue when it's my first crate, and I only get sorries. Once I get something I no longer keep one.

I has happened to me for as long as I can remember (lvl64) but it ONLY happens if the crate is empty. If it is, then I won't lose the crate, ONLY if I get something from the crate, it will disappear. For me there are no exceptions, this is just how it works.

Are you guys saying that you lose crates even if you attempt to open and it says sorry?

What you guys are explaining looks like how the event is supposed to work, and not what lordsloss is talking about.

Brugernavn
08-01-2012, 01:41 AM
No no, JMC. What I meant was that I DO NOT lose crates if they are empty, ONLY if I get something.

manbeast
08-01-2012, 01:44 AM
I got an extra box out of nowhere today. I've only been keeping one on-hand, and when I went to open a box there were 2 there and idk where the 2nd came from. this was the first time thats ever happened to me

Buggs1a
08-01-2012, 01:46 AM
You know what's funny about that video feature? CCM said it can help report bugs and glitches. So they are making a feature for us to help them do their jobs better...

Lol. Except I have helped them do their job better and they didn't take my advice and they didn't listen. Being on the beta team should mean something, :)

JMC
08-01-2012, 01:49 AM
No no, JMC. What I meant was that I DO NOT lose crates if they are empty, ONLY if I get something.

Well, no crate is empty. Are you talking about sorries? Sorry means you didn't even open it, so it wouldn't be deducted from your count.

Brugernavn
08-01-2012, 02:50 AM
Well, no crate is empty. Are you talking about sorries? Sorry means you didn't even open it, so it wouldn't be deducted from your count.

Oh, yeah, I guess I am. I thought maybe the crate would break in the try to open it and that it SHOULD be deducted.

Brugernavn
08-01-2012, 02:51 AM
I got an extra box out of nowhere today. I've only been keeping one on-hand, and when I went to open a box there were 2 there and idk where the 2nd came from. this was the first time thats ever happened to me

Maybe someone attacked you and you won and he lost a crate to you?

JMC
08-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Maybe someone attacked you and you won and he lost a crate to you?

I never lose fights i initiate so i'm not sure if this can happen. Also it wouldn't tell you if someone did it to you, but it's a possibility.

Arizona
08-01-2012, 03:35 AM
Maybe it's a lagging issue that gets resolved when you restart the game. I've had unusual things happen.
Won a crate of someone but it didn't appear after the fight on his base (was in the battle result). Nothing to put into my inventory so to speak. It only appeared later when I restarted the game.

Papa Tom
08-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Yep same here

Lordsloss
08-01-2012, 10:45 AM
When I get a sorry it always stays, but most of the time even if I open the box and recieve an item it stays, or goes to zero, then immediately goes back to one after I open the game again. I always have at least one box. It started last event I believe. It can't be from winning a raid or attack because I always check my news feed.