PDA

View Full Version : Who is the mod for this forum?

mwmark
07-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Who's the mod for this forum?

War Priest
07-31-2012, 12:31 PM
Crime City Mark. Why?

marebear
07-31-2012, 12:39 PM
I haven't seen a green light on any mods all day..... Still waiting....

War Priest
07-31-2012, 01:11 PM
I haven't seen a green light on any mods all day..... Still waiting....

Why..? :)

Tail gunner
07-31-2012, 01:35 PM

He probably wants to put in a complaint about that idiot flan who is ruining the forum for everyone.

bigflan
07-31-2012, 01:37 PM
He probably wants to put in a complaint about that idiot flan who is ruining the forum for everyone.Wow that's so uncool I have not got a warning yet And I contribute to the forum sometimes

spectra
07-31-2012, 01:38 PM

Marebear KA account is locked and support gave her an "official" answer....she did not like
My MW account is also locked but I have not hear anything from them for a couple of days now

There are other players with same issues in KA too

CJ, CCM and Support has not answer or fix the issues, they have not even told us at least that they are looking into it

by now our building/kingdom have been raided...lol
We are missing on the events (I would have 8 parts at least with gold opens, considering the bonus is 20% faster upgrade)

bigflan
07-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Marebear KA account is locked and support gave her an "official" answer....she did not like
My MW account is also locked but I have not hear anything from them for a couple of days now
CJ, CCM and Support has not answer or fix the issues, they have not even told us at least that they are looking into it

We are missing on the events (I would have 8 parts at least with gold opens, considering the bonus is 20% faster upgrade)

I know KA must suck they should give you some parts to catch up

ckos
08-01-2012, 01:09 AM

There are other players with same issues in KA too

Same problem as you. They wrongly "permanently Banned" me, the day before this BONUS crate event. I have no doubt I would have had the 7th and 10th item very early in the event, as I go hard early with gold.
Not to mention the raided and destroyed base I'll have when they finally correct their error.

It's been since the 29th that this happened to me. I pm'd CCM, and on the same day he replied he will look into it. CJ was my origional correspondence, but I haven't heard anything since the first day from him.

Jhoemel
08-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Maybe ccm is in a meeting or presenting a new powerpoint with the developers

JMC
08-01-2012, 02:09 AM
What's with all these account issues lately? Are they just banning everyone randomly?