PDA

View Full Version : Who on earth are these idiotic "PIRATES"

Pages : [1] 2

Wambo
07-31-2012, 04:55 AM
Is it just me or do these guys cheat to get over 300 000 Att? And is it right that they have fake profiles on other iOS devices to help farm valor?

Poopenshire
07-31-2012, 04:57 AM
NOpe not cheating, just big spenders. quite a few posts on them here. yes people do really spend that kind of cash.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 05:08 AM
NOpe not cheating, just big spenders. quite a few posts on them here. yes people do really spend that kind of cash.

They make me laugh though, they all bundle together like they own the game... I wonder wether they all got beaten up when they was younger or something. One thing for sure, I for one will take some of them down and show them what a Free player can do with tapjoy lol. They keep threatening, i keep telling them to bring it, but they don't... Whats up with that? Are they scared to lose their precious valor units just to maintain their high scores?

albeezy
07-31-2012, 05:11 AM
Most of the pirates I see aren't valor armies they are gold armies

Jhoemel
07-31-2012, 05:15 AM
They have all gold army so they wouldnt lose anything man. Do you have a beef with them man?

yeah poop is right. they post here and they also contribute in the forums

Wambo
07-31-2012, 05:27 AM
Most of the pirates I see aren't valor armies they are gold armies

I think thats true with the big boys with over 300k attack, but the small boys have nothing but a normal score and they have a big mouth. If these guys are so tough though, why don't they keep to their promises and attack me if they all have gold armies.. I mean really, gold units are indestructible?

albeezy
07-31-2012, 05:27 AM
They have all gold army so they wouldnt lose anything man. Do you have a beef with them man?

yeah poop is right. they post here and they also contribute in the forums
Sometimes they contribute to my lack of boxes to open too! Arghh. Pvping is a costly way of finding crates when you are golden. Funny thing is I had a pirate or at least I think he is one take 2 boxes from me so I visited his base and he has no buildings. Why would he want boxes to win a prize that gives 20% reduction time for upgrades when he has no buildings to upgrade. Collector I guess. Would be funny if he wasn't opening them and just trying to keep others from getting to 10.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 05:30 AM
Yea i have major beef with them, but im not gonna get scared by these cheeky runts. I have seen some of them and the top tough guys are pretty nice, but the lower guys are full of mouth just because their allies with the top dogs.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 05:33 AM
Sometimes they contribute to my lack of boxes to open too! Arghh. Pvping is a costly way of finding crates when you are golden. Funny thing is I had a pirate or at least I think he is one take 2 boxes from me so I visited his base and he has no buildings. Why would he want boxes to win a prize that gives 20% reduction time for upgrades when he has no buildings to upgrade. Collector I guess. Would be funny if he wasn't opening them and just trying to keep others from getting to 10.

Yea some of them seem very tactical, sly dogs lol...

Jhoemel
07-31-2012, 05:52 AM

hahaha, pretty lucky they dont contribute to mine :)

Jhoemel
07-31-2012, 05:53 AM
Yea i have major beef with them, but im not gonna get scared by these cheeky runts. I have seen some of them and the top tough guys are pretty nice, but the lower guys are full of mouth just because their allies with the top dogs.

I see, but a lot of them are nice especially the top dogs

Q Raider
07-31-2012, 06:16 AM
Be aware that some of those "mouths" may not be all they claim to be.

Fact is your stats are a bit low to really be coming to their attention unless you have been posting spam or inappropriate comments on boards....or perhaps mauling the group of level 90's who we should not even be seeing at our levels?

Speed ump
07-31-2012, 06:30 AM
We might want to get a little more info on that story. There is always a reason for things. In this case the one with the big mouth got himself noticed by us. More of the usual, funny how they never mention that part of the story. For some reason whambo you are difficult to find. There have been a few guys that posted some pretty nasty stuff, that have been hard to find lately. You have received some visits, and we will be happy to oblige your requests for more as you show up. Remeber, we have other clients that need service too, so we can't spend all our time looking for just one. I had thought it was pretty much understood by now that lipping off dosnt earn brownie points, but some guys still do it, then wonder why they get so much attention. By now, I just have to believe that these players are just looking for attention. I always try to say hello when I see a forum member in the game. Many don't use their game names, so I'm not sure who you are.

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 06:34 AM

Fact is your stats are a bit low to really be coming to their attention unless you have been posting spam or inappropriate comments on boards....or perhaps mauling the group of level 90's who we should not even be seeing at our levels?

I'm gearing up to do a fight with one of them for fun... if I find one and they let me know of course I'll slug it out and post some pics... hopefully they will too... got to have at least a go! Otherwise all my early forum posts on how to stay immune are untested... but at the momnet my Duck for Cover method would mean they need subs to come after me... Lol!

GRW
07-31-2012, 06:41 AM
Hi Kiss of Death...got plenty subs to find you if you want to come over and test your immunity theory...lord british flag

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi Kiss of Death...got plenty subs to find you if you want to come over and test your immunity theory...lord british flag

What level are you?

Wambo
07-31-2012, 06:48 AM

Yea in all fairness, I have been giving this guy called "Jonty" a good bashing recently. He is in the 90 levels but his name just keeps pooping up in every rival list. Even when I keep refreshing the page, 90% the time he keeps pooping up. It's not like I'm hunting him but it's easy valor mission- what can be said. "all is fair in love and war". But after a few raids, I'm seeing all these threats from these rookie Pirates, and me being me, I stand my ground. And they don't like it cos most hate the idea being trashed by stronger players, but I'm there shouting "bring it". But the way I see it the lower strength pirates with all that mouth aren't that stronger to me unlike the big boys that are nice. So I'm not even remotely bothered about the guys with lower stats. But at the same time I'm not looking to antagonise the big guys. I pay big respect to those who gives you the will to get stronger to compete. I just have a problem with the small runts that think they are indestructible because they have bigger brothers to look out for them. I never had it, I was once the weak and got knocked down all the time, but I got back up every time, brushed off my shoulders and thought of different strategies. I never once ran to others asking for back up...

Jhoemel
07-31-2012, 06:49 AM
What level are you?

if he's the lord british flag i know. he's level 200

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 06:56 AM
if he's the lord british flag i know. he's level 200

Sigh that is going to take me FOREVER to reach.... you guys got any players in your team near me (lvl 117)? I've been pestering to have a forum fight night and the toughest to challange would be WP but they are all 20 levels or more below me... I don't care about being whooped just want to have a go! Lol got so many stupid valor units that have too high a def to 'duck' unless I drop to 39 allies... in 23 hours I start final upgrade to get my Stealth bombers then I dont give fluff about my valor units any more.

That's what... say about under a week to start building them? Also got about 10,000 gold due to drop in and asuming I don't can this after CJ gets back to me tomorrow then I'll buy a few LE sets and mostly stacks of crates and off we go a pitrate fighting for a fun forum fight night event... Bron will love it!

Jhoemel
07-31-2012, 07:04 AM
Sigh that is going to take me FOREVER to reach.... you guys got any players in your team near me (lvl 117)? I've been pestering to have a forum fight night and the toughest to challange would be WP but they are all 20 levels or more below me... I don't care about being whooped just want to have a go! Lol got so many stupid valor units that have too high a def to 'duck' unless I drop to 39 allies... in 23 hours I start final upgrade to get my Stealth bombers then I dont give fluff about my valor units any more.

That's what... say about under a week to start building them? Also got about 10,000 gold due to drop in and asuming I don't can this after CJ gets back to me tomorrow then I'll buy a few LE sets and mostly stacks of crates and off we go a pitrate fighting for a fun forum fight night event... Bron will love it!

all the pirates I know are high levels. but event if he is level 200. i think he can see down to level 131 except the guys that you see in rival list glitch

GRW
07-31-2012, 07:07 AM
Hey KOD...my advice to you...don't buy cheap gold units for short term gain...remember the best spec ops trinket has a/d of 100/65..If you are in for the long haul buy the more expensive units..you keep them longer and they are of more use to you for a LOT longer!

Wambo
07-31-2012, 07:12 AM
We might want to get a little more info on that story. There is always a reason for things. In this case the one with the big mouth got himself noticed by us. More of the usual, funny how they never mention that part of the story. For some reason whambo you are difficult to find. There have been a few guys that posted some pretty nasty stuff, that have been hard to find lately. You have received some visits, and we will be happy to oblige your requests for more as you show up. Remeber, we have other clients that need service too, so we can't spend all our time looking for just one. I had thought it was pretty much understood by now that lipping off dosnt earn brownie points, but some guys still do it, then wonder why they get so much attention. By now, I just have to believe that these players are just looking for attention. I always try to say hello when I see a forum member in the game. Many don't use their game names, so I'm not sure who you are.

My game name is Wambo mate. I find it hard to find some of the mouthy ones but I have the name in my head and I'm looking everyday.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 07:16 AM

Great idea mate. I'm level 131 at the moment. Love that profile picture by the way lol

General Sir
07-31-2012, 07:39 AM
Interesting how upset you are when you brought yourself to our attention with your post.

The first we ever saw of you was the following post:

"I just hit Jonty, what are you going to do about it?...Bring it."

None of us had ever seen you or heard of you before that.

Good day to you.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 07:54 AM
Interesting how upset you are when you brought yourself to our attention with your post.

The first we ever saw of you was the following post:

"I just hit Jonty, what are you going to do about it?...Bring it."

None of us had ever seen you or heard of you before that.

Good day to you.

HaHa lol, who said I was upset when I wrote that, replying to your message telling people what you will do if they didnt listen to you, or you was gonna degrade them? Is it really that boring up there at level 200 that you have to get involved with other peoples fights? I pity you... Why don't you get the same idea as stones and move on. He even admitted that its boring at that level and was surprised others at his level is still somewhat carrying on, dragging themselves along... I suppose this game gets a grip on most people and sucks the life out of them. Have you not ever thought about getting a girlfriend? Is this why you get so agitated because your sexually frustrated lol. If you have problems, start spending your money on a nice car, you might get a girlfriend then. As I told you before Sir, all hands on deck lol...

General Sir
07-31-2012, 08:09 AM
Now your posts are just getting ridiculous and off the handle. Good day to you, sir.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 08:16 AM
I never need good luck for my day, perhaps you should keep it for yourself so stop harassing me. I'm not gonna bother being nice to someone who is two faced. Because moral of the story, we both know your being nice now, but your only gonna go huddle up with your gang and say a whole Loada Huu-haa behind my back again. Peace be with you regardless...

Speed ump
07-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Geeze wambo, i guess i can see why the some of the guys seem to have issues with you. Just play war. Why do some of you guys always want it to be boring for higher levels. Were having a blast actually. Do t assume you know anything about other players personal lives, dont make personal attacks. Smack talk on the game is all fine and dandy, i enjoy ones that get creative without degrading to playground levels.one guy tells you he finds its boring, so everyone feels the same? It that were true, i think most would have left the game. I see many guys, such as you are aparently trying to do, want to tell is how we feel, how to play the game, etc.we play the game wrong, only free palyers are real players, etc etc.
I see complaints beause people attack and get lambasted because they are stupid for attacking a higher strength player, one that is the same strength, and one that is stronger, all from the same person. So it appears its never ok to attack. If you dont want to play a war game, then why do you. There are many games that require no interaction with real people, and you may feel free to rant at the AI in the game then. Who cares why anyone attacks anyone, really. Its war, play war, enjoy the war. In the end of you attack me, cool, thats what i came here for. I have a strong player, and one not so strong, that gets attacked all the time. I dont complain, i enjoy it, i attack back of i can, if not i move on and dont give them a reason to come back. I think thats the smart way to play, but if you chose to make yourself a big target, well, thats tour choice. I like targets too.

bigflan
07-31-2012, 09:06 AM
Pirates are fun to have in the game cause when you beat one it's laughable to see them come after you in a panick it's laughable

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:40 AM
Yo speed ump, maybe your right about assuming his life but, getting to level 200 with a golden army already says a lot about a person. I was just saying. If you saw some of the crap he was saying behind my back, you would maybe understand why... I love war games, PvP especially. But when a gang of wanna be thugs pick on one guy, then what does that tell you lol? Now let's get this straight, I wasn't stupid enough to attack someone greater than me. It was more the fact that I attacked someone weaker for valor mission and this General Sir and his pirate thugs are telling, not just me but everybody else to leave them alone or they will pick on them. Do you believe they can strut around in their make believe life and make out that they own the game? I think not. That's why I have a voice, and stood up against the "Pirate" legacy... I mean really, who ever came up with that name has been watching too much "Step Up" which probably explains all the beef that they like to shout out. So don't make out I'm the one who starts the beef here dude, I'm the one who sees someone wrong and laughs at it, and says it how it is- say it to be heard. Please dont take offence here but If you don't agree with me, perhaps you too should be a pirate too. Maybe you too should turn your back on your own country and switch to Russia lol. I dont care if I'm not as strong being the British flag but at least I can call myself a true patriot. I'm not fake, i tell it how it is, and I'm proud to stand my own ground when seeing rim lickers trying to tell me how to play my game. "good day to you" lol...

Selfproclaimed
07-31-2012, 09:46 AM
Idk, but my rivals list still messes up when I refresh,a and sometimes jonty is in it. I don't think I've ever hit him but I just looked at his stats...am I missing something here? How can someone be soo low on stats at that level and to what purpose? I read his wall, it's a bit overboard. You can't really expect people not to attack someone with such low stats.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:47 AM
I look forward to doing so, maybe I won't get General Sir as easily as I hoped, but maybe in time to prove a point. In the mean time all his other "ship mates" are 20 levels ahead of me with not only 10k attack and defence difference to mine. I give it another few levels up before I can see this awesome feeling that your describing... Lol, who's gonna jump on my ship and fight with these scandals...

War Priest
07-31-2012, 09:49 AM
There must be other General Sir's because I have attacked one before and he was weak...

Ryans67
07-31-2012, 09:52 AM
Wambo....Every few minutes, press the enter key. Thanks.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Exactly... And the funny thing is, I've seen at least 20 messages with this General Sir saying "sorry, valor mission" on other guys walls who are just as much easy targets as this "Jonty" guy. Then he has the ordasity to threaten people to leave one particular person alone. Its purely hypocritical... This is why I thought that this Jonty account is really another of General Sir, simply on another iOS device to help farm valor. Regardless if he has gold or not, valor will always play a part to his stats.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Or maybe it's the same one, but he changed his signature to fool everyone... I'll keep y'all posted. Nice to see you WP, it was your wisdom that made me sign up to your forum. Good to know you stayed pal :-)

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Lol, I'm gonna have a ciggy :-)

War Priest
07-31-2012, 09:56 AM
From what I have seen, the pirates say one thing on the forum, but act another in the game.

They all said that they don't bully and gang up on people and stuff, but a lot of people have seen it in game.

Anyways, moving on. To many pirate threads. Making a pirate thread is like saying Flan is cute. It's just weird for everyone and shouldn't be done. :eek:

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:57 AM
It's good to see others that agree with me.

Selfproclaimed
07-31-2012, 09:59 AM
I hit payers that low for valor too. Everyone does. Reduces the chance of casualties. I just don't understand how and why he's that low at that level

War Priest
07-31-2012, 10:01 AM
If they make a comment, and there isn't two of them to block, email support and have them manually block them. :D

Wambo
From what I have seen, the pirates say one thing on the forum, but act another in the game.

They all said that they don't bully and gang up on people and stuff, but a lot of people have seen it in game.

Anyways, moving on. To many pirate threads. Making a pirate thread is like saying Flan is cute. It's just weird for everyone and shouldn't be done. :eek:

Very funny, even though that this is the only thread I have read so far but im not a senior yet, haha. What is that about kitty in your signature though? Doesn't play anymore??

Selfproclaimed

I offer no free publicity to pirates, RN or any of the groups that have an actual agenda other than FUN.

War Priest
07-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Very funny, even though that this is the only thread I have read so far but im not a senior yet, haha. What is that about kitty in your signature though? Doesn't play anymore??

She hardly logs on now and when she does she is in and out. =/

Sad moment...

Wambo
07-31-2012, 10:07 AM
To Selfproclaimed- your telling me there's more of these groups? *facepalm*... War Priest, thanks for the advice but I don't like these guys who ruin the fun to keep winning. I for one will stand and fight them. That will be my legacy :-D
As for Kitty, I'm sorry to bring up a bad vibe mate, she was pretty cool!

Selfproclaimed
07-31-2012, 10:13 AM
Lol. Yea, supposedly there's other groups. Hard to keep track, I have a low attention span to soap operas

Wambo
07-31-2012, 10:25 AM
Your a legend SP, always up for a laugh.

Boom
07-31-2012, 12:14 PM
I have officially started a new army. The Monkeys. Registration begins now and ends in 2 seconds. Oh too late it's a one man army mwahahahaha. No one can stop me. I already defeated the weird, mean, awful pirates!!! I shall rule Modern War for centuries! ALL BOW DOWN TO UR LEADER!!

Hellstorm
07-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Wambo... Attacking yonti is not an act of strength. That poor guy is so weak... Proof yourself against strong opponants.

Wp, you are right, the pirates talk one wayin the forums but act differently in the game. There is bullying going on daily.

Speed ump
07-31-2012, 02:47 PM
Let me get this straight. The original post that we saw here was posted by wambo on his attack, an apperent attempt at taunting. Bring it on, exact words. It gets brought on, then he complains about that. I have also seen his posts on the guys walls that jave been involved so far. He is using profanity in is posts, and at every turn is asking to be attacked. It appears that he believes any who post on this jontys wall are pirates and is attempting to go after all of them. If you face up to piartes, lip off to them, goad them, taunt them, then dont come crying about it when you get what you asked for. You attack one, you might as well assume you just attacked all. We have never made any bones about that. Its not against any rules, its war, and its a war game, who even needs a reason to war. Start your own group( we really like that by the way, more guys claiming they are beating us.lol) come beat is at our own game. We chose to use organization and methods to win. Thats what you do in war, win. Unless you want to be the loser, which i dont, and from all the crying that many do, neither do most players.

Saint Anger
07-31-2012, 03:00 PM
. Remember, we have other clients that need service too, so we can't spend all our time looking for just one.

Okay, that's pretty funny! LOL

dledour
07-31-2012, 03:05 PM
You've been spouting off like a drunken sailor... All talk and no action, unless you think hitting Jonty is your type of action. I am one of the pirates you've been mouthing off to... And I have 500 allies that like to follow me. So when you do turn up on the rivals list and get smacked 24/7 by Pirates as well as allies of pirates... Don't come crying on this forum bro... You have earned your place as an idiot, bully and pretend tough guy.....

Better bulk up on that valor... Cause none of that comes into my attack or defense......

Poopenshire
07-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Okay, that's pretty funny! LOL

I was laughing a good bit at that. I have give speedump credit, he has some really good one liners in here sometimes.

Saint Anger
07-31-2012, 03:16 PM
"...rant at the AI" was good, too. Few pages back.

Poopenshire
07-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Anyway can we cut the BS please? enough bashing all groups, after this darned nerfed event and people obviously not paying attetion to the gold ban in effect what good is it doing fighting each other. Stop it, seriously. Wambo you obviously came here with a purpose, there are pirate bashing threads as far as the eye can see, I am usually one of the biggest posters, but at this point I agree with some of their issues and especally their stance on Gree(d). STop the fighting each other unless its for fun, start fighting GRee(d).

nuff said.

Boom
07-31-2012, 03:29 PM
MW is pretty serious business, eh? Lol...

Selfproclaimed
07-31-2012, 03:53 PM
Speaking of which, are people still doing the gold ban???

manbeast
07-31-2012, 04:05 PM
I have officially started a new army. The Monkeys. Registration begins now and ends in 2 seconds. Oh too late it's a one man army mwahahahaha. No one can stop me. I already defeated the weird, mean, awful pirates!!! I shall rule Modern War for centuries! ALL BOW DOWN TO UR LEADER!!

Funny. Reminds me of this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37902-You-can-only-own-200-f-those-Since-when

http://i45.tinypic.com/2m2gode.jpg

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 04:18 PM
You've been spouting off like a drunken sailor... All talk and no action, unless you think hitting Jonty is your type of action. I am one of the pirates you've been mouthing off to... And I have 500 allies that like to follow me. So when you do turn up on the rivals list and get smacked 24/7 by Pirates as well as allies of pirates... Don't come crying on this forum bro... You have earned your place as an idiot, bully and pretend tough guy.....

Better bulk up on that valor... Cause none of that comes into my attack or defense......I don't see the point of all you "pirates" acting like bullies. Apparently Jonty had crappy stats to begin with and is not basically obliterated. Not anyones fault. Is a war game. Go after those who curse and write crap on people's walls, but damn leave those out of it who attack a weaker opponent. I'm not going to hit him or other players in the 90's, but if I choose too then so what? Do you always root for the weaker guys? If Zimbabwe and the US got Ito a fight would you root for the weaker guy even if all was fair in war? It's a war game, attack who you want.

War Priest
07-31-2012, 04:29 PM
What's a pirate? :rolleyes:

Let's let this thread die please?

Lawyer
07-31-2012, 04:52 PM
You all can fight it out with the pirates.... I personally prefer the wentches .... Lol.... ;)

War Priest
07-31-2012, 04:54 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001972765/4745886786_Somali_Pirates_500x400_answer_1_xlarge. jpeg

http://pitchforkjesus.com/images/myspace/nin-fortunecookie.jpg

Time to move on guys... :)

marebear
07-31-2012, 05:01 PM
Aww I made it into War Priestys sig.. I feel special ❤❤❤❤

War Priest
07-31-2012, 05:11 PM
Aww I made it into War Priestys sig.. I feel special ❤❤❤❤

I was calling for you! :)

Selfproclaimed
07-31-2012, 05:13 PM
Marebear. Totally blew me off. No pun, I was seeking medical help and she threw me in the gutter

marebear
07-31-2012, 05:31 PM
I told you to get an MRI. Just because you want to be all manly and not go til your arm falls off you can't blame that on the marebear. @warpriesty, I was over in ka more lately. Now I've just been lurking. :)

Selfproclaimed
07-31-2012, 05:36 PM
Lol. But an MRI can't show "tennis elbow"

War Priest
07-31-2012, 05:37 PM
I told you to get an MRI. Just because you want to be all manly and not go til your arm falls off you can't blame that on the marebear. @warpriesty, I was over in ka more lately. Now I've just been lurking. :)

Oh, so you have been over "there". :(

I thought we were the cool guys.

marebear
07-31-2012, 06:11 PM
Lol. But an MRI can't show "tennis elbow"

Excuse me.. Who is the radiology person here... hmmmmm...

Magnetic resonance imaging (http://www.drugs.com/cg/tennis-elbow.html#): This test is also called an MRI. During the MRI, pictures are taken of your elbow. An MRI may be used to check for tears in your elbow ligaments and forearm tendons. An MRI may also show if there is any damage to your elbow joint or arm bones.

Selfproclaimed
07-31-2012, 06:14 PM
Then google lied!!!

Wambo
07-31-2012, 06:35 PM
Lol, it's funny what you miss from a few hours sleep. You pirates are nothing to be scared about. It's a game, it's war. No one is crying here, just thinking its funny that you all group together like pathetic old naggers. Why would I be scared of a bunch of fannies lol...

War Priest
07-31-2012, 06:48 PM
They say it's war like it's real war. :D

Sitting on a sofa with coke and sweat stains all over it, wearing clothes from 3 days ago because modern war events are going on and you want number 10, fat rolls hanging out the sides of your shirt with potato chip crumbs inside the creases from last week with a piss jar within hands reach because you don't want to use the bathroom because you may "miss something" is not war. :D

bigflan
07-31-2012, 06:50 PM

Sitting on a sofa with coke and sweat stains all over it, wearing clothes from 3 days ago because modern war events are going on and you want number 10, fat rolls hanging out the sides of your shirt with potato chip crumbs inside the creases from last week with a piss jar within hands reach because you don't want to use the bathroom because you may "miss something" is not war. :D

You can take your phone to the washroom

It's called modern dumping

Speed ump
07-31-2012, 06:57 PM
Personaly the issue i had was the way whamo called everyone out, bring it on. If someone hands me a challenge in the game, im happy to accept. Then to go whine because i do? And did you guys miss what else my post said. Whamo used vulgar language posting to several guys. Thats what caught my attention, and thats why he will get his when he ventures in to upper levels. It sure seems strange that earlier on, i and my team were being lambasted for attacking weaker guys. It seems the rules change to suit the wishes of the poster. Ive attacked guys weaker than me( almost all) and ones stronger than me. I have at least five different games i play, all at different strengths. I attack stronger, weaker, and same. Each game may have different goals and stategies. It dosnt make one of them wrong or right. I just like to play and try different things, and its funny how in one game im mortal enemies with a guy, and another im good allies with them. In fact i am my own spy in some cases against my foes. I play this game on many levels. Its so funny when any think they can win. They dont understand that i won before the fighting began. Sometimes im not even sure who i am. I love to toy with myoponents. So the ones who think the game should be boring after a certain kevel, i say, its you wo are boring. Im a pretty creative guy, and i can invent my own games inside this game. Most are limited by their one dimensional thinking. Open your minds.

bigflan
07-31-2012, 06:58 PM
Hey hey pirates come and get me I'm level 278 with 1098888888 allies and a income of $2

negotiator
07-31-2012, 07:02 PM
You can take your phone to the washroom

It's called modern dumping

Flan you finally made me laugh instead annoying the piss out of me.

Jhoemel
07-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Are you really not playing flan? You should play again so you can post something meaningful

War Priest
07-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey hey pirates come and get me I'm level 278 with 1098888888 allies and a income of $2

Haha, what the beep? :rolleyes:

ucantwin1
07-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Sorry not choosing sides on the playground here - just waiting my turn to piss down the slide.......WEEEEEEEEE!!!!

War Priest
07-31-2012, 07:18 PM
Sorry not choosing sides on the playground here - just waiting my turn to piss down the slide.......WEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I am on no sides. Just like messing with both. :D

ucantwin1
07-31-2012, 07:19 PM
I am on no sides. Just like messing with both. :D

Yup I with ya!

Wambo
07-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Personaly the issue i had was the way whamo called everyone out, bring it on. If someone hands me a challenge in the game, im happy to accept. Then to go whine because i do? And did you guys miss what else my post said. Whamo used vulgar language posting to several guys. Thats what caught my attention, and thats why he will get his when he ventures in to upper levels. It sure seems strange that earlier on, i and my team were being lambasted for attacking weaker guys. It seems the rules change to suit the wishes of the poster. Ive attacked guys weaker than me( almost all) and ones stronger than me. I have at least five different games i play, all at different strengths. I attack stronger, weaker, and same. Each game may have different goals and stategies. It dosnt make one of them wrong or right. I just like to play and try different things, and its funny how in one game im mortal enemies with a guy, and another im good allies with them. In fact i am my own spy in some cases against my foes. I play this game on many levels. Its so funny when any think they can win. They dont understand that i won before the fighting began. Sometimes im not even sure who i am. I love to toy with myoponents. So the ones who think the game should be boring after a certain kevel, i say, its you wo are boring. Im a pretty creative guy, and i can invent my own games inside this game. Most are limited by their one dimensional thinking. Open your minds.

Finally found the right forum then... Haha. And in all fairness, when I said bring it on, I meant fight it out, not a bunch of guys moaning and whining on my wall... You may carry on after level 200 but most people just get on with their life with something new. But I guess being a pirate, after spending so much, I understand it will be hard to let go. I mean, you don't get no refund do you?

Wambo
07-31-2012, 07:24 PM

Sounds like a true Pirate to me lol...

Sixxfan
07-31-2012, 08:21 PM
I think thats true with the big boys with over 300k attack, but the small boys have nothing but a normal score and they have a big mouth. If these guys are so tough though, why don't they keep to their promises and attack me if they all have gold armies.. I mean really, gold units are indestructible?

If you think that you're so tough having all those valor pieces, how come you won't attack any of the pirates then? You will pay dearly for your comments about the Pirates. Trust me, they're watching everything you're saying and they're hunting you.! You'll feel the wrath of the pirates and start crying foul again. Trust me, they don't cheat. They have just formed a wonderful alliance and people are just afraid to go up against them. Let's see what you got!? Find a Commander Boom Boom. He's probaly the most hated of them all. Pay him a visit just once. I'd like to see how you'll react to the punishment. Happy hunting

Jp lfs
07-31-2012, 08:23 PM
I gotta say, my pirate thread was way better. More info, less chest puffing and trash talk. I'll start a new one next week, don't worry. Hahahahahaha...

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:26 PM
I gotta say, my pirate thread was way better. More info, less chest puffing and trash talk. I'll start a new one next week, don't worry. Hahahahahaha...Don't you mean...muahahahaaaaa?

Jp lfs
07-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Don't you mean...muahahahaaaaa?

You are absolutely right! Although, I admit, I'm probably one of the few who is always interested to hear more, and isn't annoyed by any of it. It is all good fun to me. Of course, I'm not a trash-talking chest bumper, or a fool with a death wish, either.

bigflan
07-31-2012, 08:33 PM
Pirates come and get me I'm level 987 with 6897 allies and my ingame name is Alex

Wambo
07-31-2012, 08:35 PM
If you think that you're so tough having all those valor pieces, how come you won't attack any of the pirates then? You will pay dearly for your comments about the Pirates. Trust me, they're watching everything you're saying and they're hunting you.! You'll feel the wrath of the pirates and start crying foul again. Trust me, they don't cheat. They have just formed a wonderful alliance and people are just afraid to go up against them. Let's see what you got!? Find a Commander Boom Boom. He's probaly the most hated of them all. Pay him a visit just once. I'd like to see how you'll react to the punishment. Happy hunting

I would fight you if I could find you guys. Commander Boom Boom is tough I know, but look again everybody, I little runt hiding behind a bigger brother lol. Like with all things, I'm gonna start with the weaker Russians like yourself, then when I'm at level 200, I will have a crack at the bigger guys. But instead of telling me to find mr boom-bastic, why don't you leave your name... If you really have a wonderful alliance then why are guys like golden child and others quitting your stupid gang and attacking you? It's funny seeing you all panic after you noticed one of your own has betrayed you all behind your backs. It's also funny reading your comments, licking their rear, asking them to come back. You guys are worthless. Not all may I add. I've spoken to some of the big boy pirates, and some are pretty nice. They don't gang up when asked but they just joined you cos it seemed like a good thing at the time. Now most of them are face palming themselves for being involved with a crew that does nothing but moan and cry about another player beating them. So they are dumping your alliance and having fun raping their so called ship mates... As I said, leave your name and I will find you too...

Wambo
07-31-2012, 08:37 PM
Don't you mean...muahahahaaaaa?

War Priest will love to see you back Kitty. As for the other thread, can someone throw me a link?

Corsair
07-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Pretty obvious who has the inferiority complex...talk is cheap, keep it in the game, no one gives a damn for all this modern desperate warriors stuff.

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 08:45 PM
If you think that you're so tough having all those valor pieces, how come you won't attack any of the pirates then? You will pay dearly for your comments about the Pirates. Trust me, they're watching everything you're saying and they're hunting you.! You'll feel the wrath of the pirates and start crying foul again. Trust me, they don't cheat. They have just formed a wonderful alliance and people are just afraid to go up against them. Let's see what you got!? Find a Commander Boom Boom. He's probaly the most hated of them all. Pay him a visit just once. I'd like to see how you'll react to the punishment. Happy huntingHaha, that's the guy I've been laughing at on his wall, go check it out :) Apparently I got the good one!

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 08:47 PM
I would fight you if I could find you guys. Commander Boom Boom is tough I know, but look again everybody, I little runt hiding behind a bigger brother lol. Like with all things, I'm gonna start with the weaker Russians like yourself, then when I'm at level 200, I will have a crack at the bigger guys. But instead of telling me to find mr boom-bastic, why don't you leave your name... If you really have a wonderful alliance then why are guys like golden child and others quitting your stupid gang and attacking you? It's funny seeing you all panic after you noticed one of your own has betrayed you all behind your backs. It's also funny reading your comments, licking their rear, asking them to come back. You guys are worthless. Not all may I add. I've spoken to some of the big boy pirates, and some are pretty nice. They don't gang up when asked but they just joined you cos it seemed like a good thing at the time. Now most of them are face palming themselves for being involved with a crew that does nothing but moan and cry about another player beating them. So they are dumping your alliance and having fun raping their so called ship mates... As I said, leave your name and I will find you too...Boom Boom has 100,000 attack and 95,000 defense. Not that tough really.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 08:49 PM
Haha, that's the guy I've been laughing at on his wall, go check it out :) Apparently I got the good one!

What level are you, and is your in game name LordsLoss? Keep up the good work. Together we will crack them...

Speed ump
07-31-2012, 08:51 PM
Wambo, get your facts straight, goldenchild was kicked out, he did not quit. And no one has asked him to come back. And i am one of the big guys. My only issue to this point has been your vulgar posts. I have no idea why you would assume that so many who reach level 200 leave the game then. This is not the kind of game that ends after a certain level like the video games you might be used to. Maybe if your life in the game is playing the missions, then level 200 could be the end of the road for you, but that kind of player is missing a whole lotof what the game is about. You did call out thepirates,and we had never heatd of you until then, and when we responded to threats, rather than say, hey guys, i think you misunderstood, sorry about the cinfussion, you decided to escelate things. Dont worry, challenge accepted, and when you hrow up and reach our level we can all meet face to face so to speak

Speed ump
07-31-2012, 08:54 PM
It is a war game, you came to war, why does it matter the reason, as i always say, game on. Lets play a little war.

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 08:54 PM
Wambo, get your facts straight, goldenchild was kicked out, he did not quit. And no one has asked him to come back. And i am one of the big guys. My only issue to this point has been your vulgar posts. I have no idea why you would assume that so many who reach level 200 leave the game then. This is not the kind of game that ends after a certain level like the video games you might be used to. Maybe if your life in the game is playing the missions, then level 200 could be the end of the road for you, but that kind of player is missing a whole lotof what the game is about. You did call out thepirates,and we had never heatd of you until then, and when we responded to threats, rather than say, hey guys, i think you misunderstood, sorry about the cinfussion, you decided to escelate things. Dont worry, challenge accepted, and when you hrow up and reach our level we can all meet face to face so to speak I have no problem with attacking people who write vulgar stuff, that's whatever. I don't like Boom Boom trying to tell me to not attack a lower level player. He is attacking me and so forth. I'm just letting him get his frustration out. It's not hurting me too much.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:26 PM
Wambo, get your facts straight, goldenchild was kicked out, he did not quit. And no one has asked him to come back. And i am one of the big guys. My only issue to this point has been your vulgar posts. I have no idea why you would assume that so many who reach level 200 leave the game then. This is not the kind of game that ends after a certain level like the video games you might be used to. Maybe if your life in the game is playing the missions, then level 200 could be the end of the road for you, but that kind of player is missing a whole lotof what the game is about. You did call out thepirates,and we had never heatd of you until then, and when we responded to threats, rather than say, hey guys, i think you misunderstood, sorry about the cinfussion, you decided to escelate things. Dont worry, challenge accepted, and when you hrow up and reach our level we can all meet face to face so to speak

Sure he was lol, but I wasn't just on about Golden Child was I lol? And as I said, you can't give up the game because you spent too much to let go. "GREE"D wins again. They manipulated your mind even more and your still paying even more gold... I give comments as much back to what I receive. I mean what is Vulgar? The fact that I called you all "Rim lickers"? Because lets face it, you are in a sense. Leave a mans battle to be his. It reminds me of this one guy when I was younger, who had a crew with him. When I embarressed him, he couldn't do anything untill he got back to his crew. Few days later I received a kicking from about 5 of them. All my friends and family urged me for all of us to give them a taste of my own medicine. But I didn't. I found the original guy and broke his nose, the other four was pure cowards and couldn't face me single faced. So I gave two of their girlfriends got a good seeing too, one came to me and apologised but took a slap regardless and another immigrated. Not because of me obviously but you get the morale of the story. Getting a gang to back you up, is only more embarrassing when the guy gets you individually. You might be so tough now but give it time, levels up, I won't be that far from you. I have plenty of alliances that can beat you to a pulp on this game, but that means that will take my revenge away, that to me makes me feel weak because I NEED others to fight my battles.. Rant over :-D

War Priest
07-31-2012, 09:27 PM
Wambo vs Speed Ump = funny sh*t! :D

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:31 PM
I have no problem with attacking people who write vulgar stuff, that's whatever. I don't like Boom Boom trying to tell me to not attack a lower level player. He is attacking me and so forth. I'm just letting him get his frustration out. It's not hurting me too much.

I agree with you, what makes them own the game just because they own a load of gold. Most other like yourself have a fair bit of gold but guys like you dont think they own it. It is pretty funny how these guys take this game so seriously. I myself think they don't have a real life, that's why they get so aggressive. Haha...

bigflan
07-31-2012, 09:32 PM
Wambo vs Speed Ump = funny sh*t! :DI agree nominated for best fight

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:41 PM
I agree nominated for best fight

Lol, funny as F**K...

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 09:44 PM
I agree with you, what makes them own the game just because they own a load of gold. Most other like yourself have a fair bit of gold but guys like you dont think they own it. It is pretty funny how these guys take this game so seriously. I myself think they don't have a real life, that's why they get so aggressive. Haha...Well I have only spent around $30 on the game myself, but I have used a lot free gold on things. I will spend more seeing as I have gotten hundreds of hours of gameplay from this and that is much more than a video game I would buy from GameStop for $60 bucks.

Wambo
07-31-2012, 09:56 PM
Well I have only spent around $30 on the game myself, but I have used a lot free gold on things. I will spend more seeing as I have gotten hundreds of hours of gameplay from this and that is much more than a video game I would buy from GameStop for $60 bucks.

You have a valid point, maybe I'm relying so much on free gold and i should just purchase it for once. I used to argue the point at the beggining that this was a free app, but thinking about the amount of hours I've spent on the game to get this far, maybe Funzio is due a little of commission. I always thought about doing so but I was a little relectant because we dont know how long this game will last. Also when I finally get WiFi linked up in my new condo, I will be back to playing Modern Warfare Multiplayer. At least you can troll people back on the mic and test their reaction time as well as their reactions to attacking them. But I'm gonna stick to what I said, Funzio has earned commission so when I see another sale, I'm gonna get involved. But not to heavy that after level 200 that I can't let go...

Wdigeorge
07-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Wambo, my my, all the trash talking and name calling. You are a real class act. Congrats! Now you are on my radar. Are you going to keep talking or play some Modern War? See my sig. You know where to find me if you want a fight.

Flan, you're a like a kid who tries to get in on every adult conversation with a dumb comment. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Like I have said in my earlier pirate threads, this is a war game. You choose to play war. We dont need a reason to attack anyone. All of you attacked a weaker player, that's bullying, but is allowed in the game, so is a group attacking another group or individual. It is all a simulated war game. Please get off your high horses and morals. If you're offended, you wouldn't have raided somebody for their money, assassinate another player for valor, blow up their base for battle points, etc.

If you're going to use foul language, calling names, or disrespect me or any of the pirates, expect to be attacked, period. Don't come whining on the forum because your mouth is writting checks your MW avatar can't cash.

Talk is cheap. If you think you can beat the pirates, come find us! Bring your friends and fight! However, don't go crying and cry foul if you lose.

We can be rivals and battle and still have respect for one another, but if you cross the line and be an ahole about it, don't expect mercy.

Enough talk already! **ATTACK!!!*** :)

Wambo
07-31-2012, 11:59 PM
Wambo, my my, all the trash talking and name calling. You are a real class act. Congrats! Now you are on my radar. Are you going to keep talking or play some Modern War? See my sig. You know where to find me if you want a fight.

Flan, you're a like a kid who tries to get in on every adult conversation with a dumb comment. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Like I have said in my earlier pirate threads, this is a war game. You choose to play war. We dont need a reason to attack anyone. All of you attacked a weaker player, that's bullying, but is allowed in the game, so is a group attacking another group or individual. It is all a simulated war game. Please get off your high horses and morals. If you're offended, you wouldn't have raided somebody for their money, assassinate another player for valor, blow up their base for battle points, etc.

If you're going to use foul language, calling names, or disrespect me or any of the pirates, expect to be attacked, period. Don't come whining on the forum because your mouth is writting checks your MW avatar can't cash.

Talk is cheap. If you think you can beat the pirates, come find us! Bring your friends and fight! However, don't go crying and cry foul if you lose.

We can be rivals and battle and still have respect for one another, but if you cross the line and be an ahole about it, don't expect mercy.

Enough talk already! **ATTACK!!!*** :)

I've already said what I needed to say but you all talk the same echo. Go suck on a bar of gold will ya lol. You think that people should be scared but really it's nothing but a make believe game. Carry on with your fairy tale life. :-D

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 12:10 AM
I've already said what I needed to say but you all talk the same echo. Go suck on a bar of gold will ya lol. You think that people should be scared but really it's nothing but a make believe game. Carry on with your fairy tale life. :-D

Look Wambo, it is the fools like you who comes on the forum and say words like "idiotic", "rim licker", and the insults.

You think we would take that BS laying down?

Not to mention your little "story" about beating up some guy. You're the "idiotic" "bully" who comes on here calling names and acting like your some tough sh*t with your little story trying to "scare" people when you're nothing more than some punk kid who got his feelings hurt cause he's mess with the wrong players in a war game.

I sick of the pirate bashing. If you're going to dish it out, be prepare to take the heat.

Speed ump
08-01-2012, 12:13 AM
Wambo, the rim thing is classless but not vulgar, the f word like you used here is. This is the same thing you did in the game. Flan, sorry no one is coming to get you. No one wants you. No, really, no one wants you. Wambo id love for your all powerful friends who are more powerful than me and my friends to come on give us a challenge. Where are these friends that no one can see but you. More powerful? Name just one. I'm sure you hate bill gates too because he has the kind of money you will never have. I will never have that kind of money either, but I don't hate those that do. This is the way of the world. There are ways to do well with what you have. We have members who don't have the biggest numbers in the game, but they know how to play the game better than most. People want to say someone plays wrong for this reason or that reason. As long as you abide by the rules, any kind of play is allowed. Just some chose to limit their perception and can only think in a straight line. That's ok, but don't complain because others are more creative in their perception and gameplay.

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 12:54 AM
I agree nominated for best fight

That won't be a fight....

It is as much of a fight as a fly has against a windshield at 90mph... Wambo vs Speed ump

Wambo
08-01-2012, 12:56 AM
Wdigeorge: I'm free to call people what I want, and so are you. I won't take it against you. But if you have been reading the thread, you would have noticed that I'm complaining about idiots that think they can tell people how to play a free game. Do you really think that because you play for our free playing, that you actually own the game. Also my story wasn't to try scare people, do you think I'm really gonna waste my time to bring a base ball bat to your door, just to find out half of you either is a little kid that lives in the attic or some 25 year old guy that live in his mum basement? I think not. The point of the story was to emphasise what you guys will be thinking when someone gets you back by yourself. As for taking the heat, I kept saying bring, like to fight, not to Bi*ch. So Jog On...

Speed Ump, why don't you do what your name implies and slow down... Your friend Mr Boom-Bastic is already feeling the pain from one of my friends, but it's not on my behalf, it his own. General Boom Boom knows who I'm talking about. Plus the others are actually your guys but I don't want to ruin your surprise. I look forward in being there to laugh my arse off at you when it happens. I can see why you all hate me, cos you like to believe that everyone is scared of that name "the pirates" but when someone like me half your size says that I'm not worried, kinda hurts that empty hole in your wallet. Especially when im telling everybody the truth about you guys splitting up and slaughtering each other...
Oh and for the record, I have plenty of money. Maybe not like Bill Gates but then I'm in the same line of work and I'm only 29... I wouldn't have had immigrated to Singapore for the IFA job that I have now if i didnt have money. I just choose to spend money on flights around the world, on my classic Cosworth, my motorbike, on family, on all the other things that will be a lifetime memory. Not a game that will be replaced by another... Some of you guys need to get a life. Your so sad it makes me pity most of you.

To all you pirates, I'm gonna say this one more last time, you don't own the game, you simply fuel it. If not you, then others would. You don't have the right to tell people how to play a game as your not the one who makes up the rules. Especially when you attack people with low stats too. I know because i have read all your pitiful "sorry" and "good luck" messages. Yea that really is war lol. If your gonna make out that your some kind of respected mafia, prepare to be laughed at and be told F**K YOU. This is Funzios game for everybody to play, and if your pirates don't like it then attack us. But we are not gonna cry about it like it was the reality that you wished for. "good day to you, sirs" ROTFLMFAO...

Wambo
08-01-2012, 01:02 AM

It is as much of a fight as a fly has against a windshield at 90mph... Wambo vs Speed ump

It's obvious at the different levels yes, but what if when I become Level 200 too? I don't know what his score is but if it's anything like the ever so hard "General Sir" it's not gonna be something to worry about. If its over 200K then yes, I will never be able to beat him but it's a game. You win some, and you lose some. Carry on ranting lol, but I know a very good anger manegement class if you need the help. :-D

Mcdoc
08-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Wow - this thread is pretty entertaining :)

In the words of a famous clown from Gotham City:"Why So Serious?"

Wambo
08-01-2012, 01:35 AM
I've said what was needed to be said, now I'm not gonna bother agitating any of you pirates on this thread as I'm sure you'll be happy to know that Funzio suspended my account lol. Hope everyone else who has read the thread, enjoyed it and will see what type of playing is going on here! :-D

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 01:45 AM
You called an entire group of people "idiots", "rim lickers", and other names I need not repeat, all over a Game. Who's the one with a game problem and need a life? I think you have trouble disassociate game from reality.

You don't like people tell you what to do or not to do in game but YOU feel like you have to right to criticize others on how THEY should spend their own money?!? What a HYPOCRITE!

Make no mistake, no Pirate is a little "kid". And what IS the point of your little story? What we would be thinking if we were by ourselves? Easy! We laugh! Just try and bring all your allies and friends to attack me or speed ump at the same time, you all be bouncing off like flies and lose a bunch of units. You would take far more damage than if we're to attack you. Win win for us and saves my fingers from attacking your pathetic avatar and base.

Not once did speed ump or I threaten or try to scare anyone. Actually from the past posts we have probably taken some of the unfounded fear away for people by speaking about ourselves. Most of the time we only post to respond to idiotic threats and name calling from people like yourself and to set the record straight. When is the last time a pirate come on the forum and insulted another member?

Usually one troll will start a thread and the other trolls will pile on with the priate bashing in a group frenzy. Who's the bully now?

It is good that you won't cry about getting attacked. I have a hard time believing that as you have already been on here at least once crying about it. Either way, I am happy to not hear your BS or be proven right that you will come crying.

PS - *NEWS FLASH* we all know about golden boy getting kicked out. Its been talked to death in the game and on the forums. You're a day late and a dollar short.

Wdigeorge: I'm free to call people what I want, and so are you. I won't take it against you. But if you have been reading the thread, you would have noticed that I'm complaining about idiots that think they can tell people how to play a free game. Do you really think that because you play for our free playing, that you actually own the game. Also my story wasn't to try scare people, do you think I'm really gonna waste my time to bring a base ball bat to your door, just to find out half of you either is a little kid that lives in the attic or some 25 year old guy that live in his mum basement? I think not. The point of the story was to emphasise what you guys will be thinking when someone gets you back by yourself. As for taking the heat, I kept saying bring, like to fight, not to Bi*ch. So Jog On...

Speed Ump, why don't you do what your name implies and slow down... Your friend Mr Boom-Bastic is already feeling the pain from one of my friends, but it's not on my behalf, it his own. General Boom Boom knows who I'm talking about. Plus the others are actually your guys but I don't want to ruin your surprise. I look forward in being there to laugh my arse off at you when it happens. I can see why you all hate me, cos you like to believe that everyone is scared of that name "the pirates" but when someone like me half your size says that I'm not worried, kinda hurts that empty hole in your wallet. Especially when im telling everybody the truth about you guys splitting up and slaughtering each other...
Oh and for the record, I have plenty of money. Maybe not like Bill Gates but then I'm in the same line of work and I'm only 29... I wouldn't have had immigrated to Singapore for the IFA job that I have now if i didnt have money. I just choose to spend money on flights around the world, on my classic Cosworth, my motorbike, on family, on all the other things that will be a lifetime memory. Not a game that will be replaced by another... Some of you guys need to get a life. Your so sad it makes me pity most of you.

To all you pirates, I'm gonna say this one more last time, you don't own the game, you simply fuel it. If not you, then others would. You don't have the right to tell people how to play a game as your not the one who makes up the rules. Especially when you attack people with low stats too. I know because i have read all your pitiful "sorry" and "good luck" messages. Yea that really is war lol. If your gonna make out that your some kind of respected mafia, prepare to be laughed at and be told F**K YOU. This is Funzios game for everybody to play, and if your pirates don't like it then attack us. But we are not gonna cry about it like it was the reality that you wished for. "good day to you, sirs" ROTFLMFAO...

JMC
08-01-2012, 01:53 AM
It's obvious at the different levels yes, but what if when I become Level 200 too? I don't know what his score is but if it's anything like the ever so hard "General Sir" it's not gonna be something to worry about. If its over 200K then yes, I will never be able to beat him but it's a game. You win some, and you lose some. Carry on ranting lol, but I know a very good anger manegement class if you need the help. :-D

Haven't checked for a little while, but i think 350K raw. Which is over 400K boosted. Good Luck.

ckos
08-01-2012, 02:10 AM

I'm at work reading this, and I actually laughed out loud. You paint a very vivid picture WP.

Thanks, I needed that.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 02:11 AM
You called an entire group of people "idiots", "rim lickers", and other names I need not repeat, all over a Game. Who's the one with a game problem and need a life? I think you have trouble disassociate game from reality.

You don't like people tell you what to do or not to do in game but YOU feel like you have to right to criticize others on how THEY should spend their own money?!? What a HYPOCRITE!

Make no mistake, no Pirate is a little "kid". And what IS the point of your little story? What we would be thinking if we were by ourselves? Easy! We laugh! Just try and bring all your allies and friends to attack me or speed ump at the same time, you all be bouncing off like flies and lose a bunch of units. You would take far more damage than if we're to attack you. Win win for us and saves my fingers from attacking your pathetic avatar and base.

Not once did speed ump or I threaten or try to scare anyone. Actually from the past posts we have probably taken some of the unfounded fear away for people by speaking about ourselves. Most of the time we only post to respond to idiotic threats and name calling from people like yourself and to set the record straight. When is the last time a pirate come on the forum and insulted another member?

Usually one troll will start a thread and the other trolls will pile on with the priate bashing in a group frenzy. Who's the bully now?

It is good that you won't cry about getting attacked. I have a hard time believing that as you have already been on here at least once crying about it. Either way, I am happy to not hear your BS or be proven right that you will come crying.

PS - *NEWS FLASH* we all know about golden boy getting kicked out. Its been talked to death in the game and on the forums. You're a day late and a dollar short.

Since when have I been crying lol, listen to yourselves you retards, can you not read? And I wasn't just talking about Golden Child was I... There are others...

Wambo
08-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Haven't checked for a little while, but i think 350K raw. Which is over 400K boosted. Good Luck.

Well I'm never gonna be that sad to pay what, £500 or more to get those stats? Wow I'm surprised...

JMC
08-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Well I'm never gonna be that sad to pay what, £500 or more to get those stats? Wow I'm surprised...

lol $500. More like tens of thousands.

Aidan
08-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Lol. Their big guns are all gold. You can get to Level 1000 and still cant beat them. Nothing to hit or kill. Thts what speed ump meant when he said he already won the fight even before it started. You can never win against them. They can go on forever. Some of them dont even hv anything to be raid except for unit buildings (thts you GI 😝 )

Anyway you are banned so that means you must've broken some rules. I'm guessing posting profanities??

I'm gonna go with McDoc. " Why so serious? "

Wambo
08-01-2012, 02:35 AM
lol $500. More like tens of thousands.

Surly they work as double agents with Funzio, who in their right mind would spend that much? If they are double agents, probably the reason why I can't log in to the game or maybe sharing my wisdom to the fact that spending so much gold is ludicrous.

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Surly they work as double agents with Funzio, who in their right mind would spend that much? If they are double agents, probably the reason why I can't log in to the game or maybe sharing my wisdom to the fact that spending so much gold is ludicrous.

Your idiotic remarks are what's ludicrous. Who in their right minds would have a diaherria of the mouth like you coming on a forum and in game using the language you do?

Obviously you broke the rules and made serious enough offenses to be banned. You may not like how we play the game but we PLAY BY THE RULES!

So now the rumor begins...that the Pirates actually works for Funzio/Gree, right.

I work over 100-130 hrs every week easy in the highend hospitality and entertainment design field, own my own company and patents in the highend firearms field supplying parts to the Military, Law Enforcement, civilians, etc., and is also an adjunct professor in a major university. The hours are nearly 3 full time jobs.

I have EARNED the rights to spend MY money however I choose without the likes of you telling me how i should spend my own money.

Those of you who tried to paint a false image of who we are, go right ahead if that makes you feel better, but the fact is you are far off base and really haven't got a clue.

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 07:54 AM
George we already dispelled that the Pirates are funzio employees. we have our targets on that one, and are working to expose them, they exist. I cannot say the same for members of the other high level factions.

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 07:56 AM
as well goerge, what firearms? Is it something we know, I am a huge fan of home grown firearms. The skill and workmanship is just amazing.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 08:35 AM
as well goerge, what firearms? Is it something we know, I am a huge fan of home grown firearms. The skill and workmanship is just amazing.

Poopenshire, I think you need to hand him that trophy that is in your profile picture... Haha, oh my days! And I got banned cos you either work for them or because your their little pet that keeps feeding their back pockets... Enjoy the game, suppose you deserve it as well as the Poopenshire award :-D

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Poopenshire, I think you need to hand him that trophy that is in your profile picture... Haha, oh my days! And I got banned cos you either work for them or because your their little pet that keeps feeding their back pockets... Enjoy the game, suppose you deserve it as well as the Poopenshire award :-D

Do yourself a favor and stop making a fool of yourself.

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 09:01 AM

Proprietary upgrade parts for the M16/M4/AR15/AR10, precision/bolt action sniper rifles like the Remington 700SA, M14/M1A/M1 Garand, and other weapon systems.

Speed ump
08-01-2012, 09:09 AM
It's always someone else's fault wambo,isn't it. Couldn't be anything you did, right? Man up, admit your mistakes and move on. Funzio banned you for a reason, one that had nothing to do with us, so in effect you beat yourslf.so anyone who buys a nice home, is sick? Anyone who drives a Mercedes, or Lexus, much less a Bently or rolls, is demented? Where helping out the economy here, spread the wealth. It's obvious you are envious in reality. So again Ou feel the need to excuse it as we are funzio employees. I've given my name, the business name I own here enough times. Look me up. Actually it's you who want to bully us into changing how we play the game. You want us to play differently for a number of reasons, or preferably to just go away. Actually I suppose you want any with with strength than you to go away. Let's assume for a moment some of what You say is correct. One of my own teammates will attack me. The strongest guy in the game is one of my best friends here. Let's say he attacked me. He could win the battle. If I attacked him, I could win th battle. Neither one of us could degrade the others forces one single bit. Who wins? We have kicked out three people in our history, one was never a full member. We have had a few resign, who have left the game, and one for other personal reasons. This is a game guys play for fun, we have been lucky to find several good guys who share our fun. People may come and go, it's the nature of life. Some cant make the cut for what are goals are, and we cut them lose. Some may lose intrest, some may not agree with the direction we take. You can't please everyone all the time. We don't own the game, but we can in a sense own any player we chose to. That dosnt mean we can make him dance to any song we play. So far none of our members have been banned. I was temporally banned from posting for a short time before we formed, and was reported by one of our current members. I spammed his wall to help get an ally off his his wall so he could not attack her. It's all good, he used to tools at his disposal and I enjoyed the challenge of fighting him when I did. We're good friends today. Most of us fought one or more of the other mebers at some point. We never felt the need to get vulgar, or post personal threats. Poop was not our biggest fan, and though I can't say he is a fan today, he has come to understand us. He would have no qualms letting people know if he felt we were funzio. He has investigated some things and has some credible info on some things that are going on. We're just a bunch of guys having some fun. One last thing Ady, yes, we know.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Speed ump, I don't know what to make of you. When I used to read your comments, you seem like a good guy but your fighting other people's battles, but i think that you are misunderstood about the points that i originally pointed out. I never said that spending money on a home or a car was sick or demented because as i said before, i spend my money exploring the earth, rebuilding my Cosworth, riding my MotorBike and saving to buy a Condo here in Singapore. Other things that will be a great memory. I did however explain that spending huge amounts of cash on a game that will eventually replace this one will not be worth it. The memory wont last unlike a special motor, or your first home etc etc... Yes maybe I was wrong by giving this thread the wrong name, maybe thats got your chest puffing lol. The thread title was pronounced wrong. That was my own mistake. It sounded like ALL pirates are idiots, but if you have been reading some of my first comments, I said I never had an issue with most of the bigger guys, some of them are nice and dont bully people. I did say I had an issue with the lower boys that think they are something just because they have bigger brothers. Thinking they can tell people how to play our game when they are the ones being hypocrites (Cough Cough General Sir- Cough Cough Desert Fox-Cough Cough General Boom boom) One rule for one but different rules for others. You can't blame me by standing my ground. Yes maybe I went out of line, maybe because a few comments turned into a school yard ***** fight where my argument went from one guy to tons of guys. I'm thinking what the hell is up with these guys, so I shouted back and put them back where they deserve to be and I posted a thread about it. "Big deal" !

As for you WdiGeorge, I'm not even gonna bother wasting my breath on you. It's funny that you work 120 hours a week and somehow find the time to get to level 200... If I'm wrong fair play to you and I will eat my hat, but I have my doubts. But I guess that's what happens when people clash when they don't even know each other.

My quarrels was never with you guys but if you wanna carry on and not listen to what I'm saying then your only gonna get the same treatment as the others. I really don't care if your gonna come "hunt me down" cos as I said lol, it's a game, I'm not as serious as most on this game. But when I do have the time to enjoy it, the last things I want to see is that people are threatening me. I will completely ignore them, do against what they are saying and piss them off to make a point.

Agent Orange
08-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Hmmm my take on this, a troll is a troll, is a troll. I'm surprised this has lasted 13 pages, almost as innane as some of you know who's posts.

War Priest
08-01-2012, 10:28 AM
This is funny. :D

"POPCORN! Get your popcorn now folks! Only $3!"

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 10:30 AM
As for you WdiGeorge, I'm not even gonna bother wasting my breath on you. It's funny that you work 120 hours a week and somehow find the time to get to level 200... If I'm wrong fair play to you and I will eat my hat, but I have my doubts. But I guess that's what happens when people clash when they don't even know each other.

I am at level 176, not 200.

I have been playing since December last year, it isn't that hard to level up if you want to and especially for as long as I have been playing. You get plenty of experience points from map missions especially if you use gold to reload.

I dont have time for other entertainment that requires longer time committments so I play the game 10 minutes here and there when I find a moment in my day.

I know what I do and the time I spent on it, I need not to prove it to you or justify it. From my posts you can see I been up till 2am this morning and back up again at 6:30 am this morning to work.

I am simply better at time management than most at juggling and the fact that I don't sleep much. I also work 7 days a week and take my moment of peace when I can in MW.

Yes, you may eat your hat now.

CAPT.GIN
08-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Wambo just admit it! You started a battle you couldent win, then talked trash,then got destroyed!!! An now your crying about it... Man up apologize and move on...

War Priest
08-01-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm at work reading this, and I actually laughed out loud. You paint a very vivid picture WP.

Thanks, I needed that.

Haha, thanks. :)

I am on no sides here and thought I would pick on both for the fun of it.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 10:32 AM

Hey I'm not the child here at least I don't bully people and tell them what to do

War Priest
08-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Hey I am going to send you a request.

War Priest
08-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Hey I'm not the child here at least I don't bully people and tell them what to do

Haha, your funny Flan.

Boom
Agreed this is funny. It's like a bunch of 5 yr olds going "You did it first!!!" oh wait im a 5 yr old

Wambo
Hmmm my take on this, a troll is a troll, is a troll. I'm surprised this has lasted 13 pages, almost as innane as some of you know who's posts.

Yeah I can't be bothered now, catching up with my packages now that I'm back online...

Wambo
08-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Wambo just admit it! You started a battle you couldent win, then talked trash,then got destroyed!!! An now your crying about it... Man up apologize and move on....

Talking what trash? And how did I get destroyed? And why would I apologise? If George is right, I'm happy enough to eat my hat, but that's about it!

bigflan
08-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Wow now I realized why people hate pirates so much

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 11:00 AM

You won't find me personally telling people what to do. With that said, I don't see anything wrong with players IN THE GAME telling other players not to attack their allies.

This is a war game, and the actions has to be taken in a context of a GAME. You make alliances and you protect each other if you choose to. Just like NATO, attack on one is an attack on all. You don't have to listen to the people who said not to attack, attack away! Form your own group and battle it out. It is Modern War! Alliances are normal, a bit of rivalry and trash talk is normal, organized attack is normal. I guess the coalition forces are a bunch of bullies in the first gulf war going into Iraq, many against one.

You know what the game is about when you sign up for it. Don't cry foul now when you are outplayed.

If in real life, outside of the game, I come to you and say quit your stupid comments or a bunch of my guys will come over and beat you up, that would be bullying. Learn the difference.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey I am going to send you a request.

Nice!:-) Thanks War Priest, I have someone's base to look up to now!

War Priest
08-01-2012, 11:02 AM
You won't find me personally telling people what to do. With that said, I don't see anything wrong with players IN THE GAME telling other players not to attack their allies.

This is a war game, and the actions has to be taken in a context of a GAME. You make alliances and you protect each other if you choose to. Just like NATO, attack on one is an attack on all. You don't have to listen to the people who said not to attack, attack away! Form your own group and battle it out. It is Modern War! Alliances are normal, a bit of rivalry and trash talk is normal, organized attack is normal. I guess the coalition forces are a bunch of bullies in the first gulf war going into Iraq, many against one.

You know what the game is about when you sign up for it. Don't cry foul now when you are outplayed.

If in real life, outside of the game, I come to you and say quit your stupid comments or a bunch of my guys will come over and beat you up, that would be bullying. Learn the difference.

How are people suppose to know who they are allied with?

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 11:04 AM
This is funny. :D

"POPCORN! Get your popcorn now folks! Only $3!"

For someone who wants the thread to die, you sure posted more than most to perpetulate the thread with your own jabs.

War Priest
08-01-2012, 11:05 AM
For someone who wants the thread to die, you sure posted more than most to perpetulate the thread with your own jabs.

There is a reason I hold the forums highest post count! :D

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 11:07 AM
How are people suppose to know who they are allied with?

Easy, if their stats are over 200k+ chances are you just met a Pirate. Over 300k, pretty much certain he is a pirate. For others, you can read their walls, most have very long and colorful posts which will give you a hint.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 11:08 AM

Yes buy you guys run in a gang it's a war game

You supposed to become the best and forming alliances is good but traveling in a gang is being a wussy relying on others that is being a wuss you should fight and don't call on your friends it shows weakness

War Priest
08-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Easy, if their stats are over 200k+ chances are you just met a Pirate. Over 300k, pretty much certain he is a pirate. For others, you can read their walls, most have very long and colorful posts which will give you a hint.

Who would attack somebody with 200K+. :rolleyes:

That's crazy. I wonder how much mine would be with 500 allies.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 11:13 AM

I'm gonna pretend I never read this, or this thread is going to be never ending lol...
... But just one more jab. Physical bullying and verbal bullying is pretty much the same. I guess it's a good thing it never happened in real life, I guess that would just be a mess!

Wambo
08-01-2012, 11:15 AM

You supposed to become the best and forming alliances is good but traveling in a gang is being a wussy relying on others that is being a wuss you should fight and don't call on your friends it shows weakness

Here, here- order, order!
;-)

Jp lfs
08-01-2012, 11:16 AM
I just came across a base with 2 Lvl 10 Oil Rigs uncollected and unprotected. Not a famous name, and nothing to indicate membership with any group, but sometimes you just get that funny feeling, like something is too good to be true. I decided to take a pass on the raid this time. You never know who has bigger, stronger allies. Pick your battles wisely, folks!

War Priest
08-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Here, here- order, order!
;-)

It costs $32,000,000 for my next expansion but I am done expanding so don't need it.

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 11:28 AM

I haven't called for help to fight anyone since I joined the pirates. I actually have my own black list and hit them on my own for personal reasons because I want to save em for myself. Once you make the famous list, usually there isn't much scrap to pick up. The base is a ghost town.

Before you personally know first hand how someone makes the list and why they are getting hit, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Arizona
08-01-2012, 11:42 AM
I just came across a base with 2 Lvl 10 Oil Rigs uncollected and unprotected. Not a famous name, and nothing to indicate membership with any group, but sometimes you just get that funny feeling, like something is too good to be true. I decided to take a pass on the raid this time. You never know who has bigger, stronger allies. Pick your battles wisely, folks!
Oh JP you chickened out.
If it's there for the taking then take it. Even those protected bases have to realise they need to be vigilant and collect on time. It's no one else's fault if they get raided. Even their protectors have to realise that. It certainly can't be faulted if you're presented with an opportunity. Maybe their pirate overlords will lecture them on being punctual next time. It cant be anyone else's fault to collect what the owner doesn't.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 11:49 AM
I haven't called for help to fight anyone since I joined the pirates. I actually have my own black list and hit them on my own for personal reasons because I want to save em for myself. Once you make the famous list, usually there isn't much scrap to pick up. The base is a ghost town.

Before you personally know first hand how someone makes the list and why they are getting hit, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

This is the point thou George. We aren't talking about you but the lower "ship mates" that are only 70k-100k attack.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 11:50 AM

JP, quick, give us their name!

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 11:54 AM
OK I am going to chime in again. Please just stop the bickering, everyone. this has gotten us no where. Can we get back to Gree(d) bashing. It is something we all can agree on, plus can't we all just agree to disagree. I wanna go back to wise words shared by someone once on here named Sia, "we can all disagree but we must be respectful of everyones right to disagree."

nuff said.

back to george, are we talking firing mechanisms or loading? I have in my mind some improvements to the action on some of those rifles to close them off more and make them less vulnerable to debris and dirt.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Agreed to Disagreed or Disagreed to Agreed. Word of the day GREE(D)

Miner
08-01-2012, 12:24 PM
OK I am going to chime in again. Please just stop the bickering, everyone. this has gotten us no where. Can we get back to Gree(d) bashing. It is something we all can agree on, plus can't we all just agree to disagree. I wanna go back to wise words shared by someone once on here named Sia, "we can all disagree but we must be respectful of everyones right to disagree."

nuff said.

back to george, are we talking firing mechanisms or loading? I have in my mind some improvements to the action on some of those rifles to close them off more and make them less vulnerable to debris and dirt.

poop and george -- I liked you both, then you had to start talking about firearms. Now I REALLY like you both! I just built (rather, assembled) a custom AR over the winter. Built it for fun shooting (16" barrel, mid-length gas system), turns out it's pretty dang accurate at distance. Shot a prairie dog at 452 yards with it last month.

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 12:37 PM

Depends on which weapons platform. For the AR15 platform, we deal with the fire control system to be ambidextrous and with at least (49) possible combinations to suit the operator. The standard equipment is for right handed shooters only. Even other ambi products, you are again limited to one or two variations, making the user adapt to the weapon and not the weapon to adapt/fit the user.

It is like comparing the shoe industry only making one shoe size, say size 8, and making the user adapt to it no matter if you're size 6 or size 14. Not a very good fit and will not be tolerated...but in a firearm....it's been tolerated for decades, but no longer.

On the loading mechanism side, we have something for the Remington M700SA platform (used often by police snipers, comptition shooters, etc. as the base rifle). The product converts a top loading bolt action rifle into a bottom fed, detachable box magazine rifle with an integral ambidextrous magazine release to the trigger guard with no snag and doesn't dig into your back like a long paddle mag release when the rifle is slung over the shoulder.

The upgrade system facilitates the ease of reloading and the easily reachable mag release allows the shooter to drop the magazine without changing grip and take their eyes off the target. Activated by a simple movement of the trigger finger and can reduce the reloading time by 50%. Faster reloads, even by fractions of a second, and maintaining sight picture can save lives.

Selfproclaimed
08-01-2012, 12:38 PM
You sound like a very successfull,rich person. Hiring? Lol

Miner
08-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Depends on which weapons platform. For the AR15 platform, we deal with the fire control system to be ambidextrous and with at least (49) possible combinations to suit the operator. The standard equipment is for right handed shooters only. Even other ambi products, you are again limited to one or two variations, making the user adapt to the weapon and not the weapon to adapt/fit the user.

It is like comparing the shoe industry only making one shoe size, say size 8, and making the user adapt to it no matter if you're size 6 or size 14. Not a very good fit and will not be tolerated...but in a firearm....it's been tolerated for decades, but no longer.

On the loading mechanism side, we have something for the Remington M700SA platform (used often by police snipers, comptition shooters, etc. as the base rifle). The product converts a top loading bolt action rifle into a bottom fed, detachable box magazine rifle with an integral ambidextrous magazine release to the trigger guard with no snag and doesn't dig into your back like a long paddle mag release when the rifle is slung over the shoulder.

The upgrade system facilitates the ease of reloading and the easily reachable mag release allows the shooter to drop the magazine without changing grip and take their eyes off the target. Activated by a simple movement of the trigger finger and can reduce the reloading time by 50%. Faster reloads, even by fractions of a second, and maintaining sight picture can save lives.

Is the product for the M700SA platform available on the civilian market?

bigflan
08-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Hey guys guns are useless when civilization collapses then we have to go back to spears and bows to hunt

Guns will lose all meaning

Miner
08-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Hey guys guns are useless when civilization collapses then we have to go back to spears and bows to hunt

Guns will lose all meaning

That's why I own spears and bows too.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 12:48 PM
That's why I own spears and bows too.That's good I own a axe which will work fine too

It's called tomahawk

Miner
08-01-2012, 12:51 PM
That's good I own a axe which will work fine too

It's called tomahawk

Does it look like this?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Aip5K8YFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Speed ump
08-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Wambo, glad to see you realize Ou stepped over the line with your cooments. On the money thing, don't try to decide for others about where, or how to spend their money, lasting memories or not. I won't try to make that determination for anyone else. I respect the guy who wishes to play for free, we have guys who are almost all free players. That's you're right, and I have no issue with that. Just don't complain about those of us who do. We are the ones who foot the bill for the rest of the players.funzio allows and greatly encourages spending in the game. If you continue playing a game knowing that there are players wo have done this, don't complain. Learn to adapt, or find another game your prefer. I have read about guys who buy gold toilets with diamonds decorating them to the tune of a million plus. I think that's nuts. But if that guy has the money, and the desire, more power to him. It's his money to do with as he pleases. As long as you're not harming others, go for it. Wo cares how crazy I might think you are. If I or George had seen that same post wambo, you would have gotten the same response from us as you did from our teammates. I have great respect for all my teammates. They are not as you have described them, if anything us higher levels could be considered more the bullies if that's the description you chose to use. I have had some great battles with some guys who are very creative in their banter, and at no time were we angry with each other. We both boasted that we were going to do this or that to each other, all the while laughing at how funny it all was. I love that. Then some take it personal and seriously. some that started as an issue, quickly assessed their situation, and decided the best strategy was to kill me with kindness. We had one guy that apologized so profusely and earnestly, and lighthearted about the whole matter, even offered to let us hit him without any retaliation, how do you attack some like that. He's now a pirate. And a great guy. There's many ways to approach this game. Some of them are really fun.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Does it look like this?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Aip5K8YFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nope it's a stick with a axe head

Creating tomahawks is not super hard and are very good hunting tools

Miner
08-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Nope it's a stick with a axe head

Creating tomahawks is not super hard you use string a axe hard and a stick

Why does the thought of flan making his own homemade tomahawk frighten me?

albeezy
Wambo, glad to see you realize Ou stepped over the line with your cooments. On the money thing, don't try to decide for others about where, or how to spend their money, lasting memories or not. I won't try to make that determination for anyone else. I respect the guy who wishes to play for free, we have guys who are almost all free players. That's you're right, and I have no issue with that. Just don't complain
about those of us who do. We are the ones who foot the bill for the rest of the players.funzio allows and greatly encourages spending in the game. If you continue playing a game knowing that there are players wo have done this, don't complain. Learn to adapt, or find another game your prefer. I have read about guys who buy gold toilets with diamonds decorating them to the tune of a million plus. I think that's nuts. But if that guy has the money, and the desire, more power to him. It's his money to do with as he pleases. As long as you're not harming others, go for it. Wo cares how crazy I might think you are. If I or George had seen that same post wambo, you would have gotten the same response from us as you did from our teammates. I have great respect for all my teammates. They are not as you have described them, if anything us higher levels could be considered more the bullies if that's the description you chose to use. I have had some great battles with some guys who are very creative in their banter, and at no time were we angry with each other. We both boasted that we were going to do this or that to each other, all the while laughing at how funny it all was. I love that. Then some take it personal and seriously. some that started as an issue, quickly assessed their situation, and decided the best strategy was to kill me with kindness. We had one guy that apologized so profusely and earnestly, and lighthearted about the whole matter, even offered to let us hit him without any retaliation, how do you attack some like that. He's now a pirate. And a great guy. There's many ways to approach this game. Some of them are really fun.

Did Kod hijack talks accounts and start posting über long posts?

War Priest
That's why I own spears and bows too.

That's good I own a axe which will work fine too

It's called tomahawk

What are you guys talking about? I own a sweet firemans axe and throwing knives.

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:00 PM
What are you guys talking about? I own a sweet firemans axe and throwing knives.

Ha ha. Flan was railing on poop, george and I for talking firearms. Said the world will collapse, guns become useless, and we'll be forced to hunt with spears and bows.

I bought a set of throwing knives online once... they were way smaller than I expected. I'd be better off throwing a thumbtack at someone. I use them to hang pictures in my office at work now.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Why does the thought of flan making his own homemade tomahawk frighten me?Becuase if me and you throw tomahawks I might throw one and the axe head might come off and incompastate you

War Priest
08-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Ha ha. Flan was railing on poop, george and I for talking firearms. Said the world will collapse, guns become useless, and we'll be forced to hunt with spears and bows.

I bought a set of throwing knives online once... they were way smaller than I expected. I'd be better off throwing a thumbtack at someone. I use them to hang pictures in my office at work now.

You bought the cheap ones. Mine were $25 each Cold Steel Brand. Got pretty good at throwing them but haven't done it for awhile.

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Becuase if me and you throw tomahawks I might throw one and the axe head might come off and incompastate you

I have no idea what it means to be incompastated. Incapacitated maybe...

Flan, don't throw your homemade tomahawks. It's for your own good buddy. Trust me.

Speed ump
08-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Also forgot to mention, as far as lasting memories. I have met some great people on this game, and even after the game is gone, and we move on to another game, or disband all together, the memory of the laughs we shared will remain. It's not the cars and other toys that always are the most important.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:02 PM

That's why you can use the sharpest kitchen knives they work fine

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:03 PM
You bought the cheap ones. Mine were $25 each. Popular brand but I don't remember off the top of my head. Got pretty good at throwing them but haven't done it for awhile.

They were definitely cheap ones. I used to throw them at a dart board in my office. But then I had to patch the drywall and re-paint the walls so I stopped.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:03 PM
I have no idea what it means to be incompastated. Incapacitated maybe...

Flan, don't throw your homemade tomahawks. It's for your own good buddy. Trust me.

I meant incapacitated yeah is houdl go buy some

War Priest
08-01-2012, 01:04 PM
http://www.coldsteel.com/trueflight.html

I have 3 of these ones. Really good too. They are huge. Bigger than a large kitchen knife.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:05 PM

I have 3 of these ones. Really good too. They are huge. Bigger than a large kitchen knife.
Thoses are good but when hunting they are very hard to use and tomahawks and spears are better option

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Thoses are good but when hunting they are very hard to use and tomahawks and spears are better option

Flan. Seriously. Don't throw anything sharp. "You'll poke your eye out kid!"

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:08 PM

Look very nice. I'll need to print more picture to hang in my office if I get those.

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Is the product for the M700SA platform available on the civilian market?

Yes, just no exporting.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Flan. Seriously. Don't throw anything sharp. "You'll poke your eye out kid!"

I've throwen kitchen knives before

War Priest
08-01-2012, 01:11 PM
I've throwen kitchen knives before

At your mom when she grounded you? :eek:

Miner
Yes, just no exporting.

What's the name of the product? You can PM me if you would rather...

bigflan
At your mom when she grounded you? :eek:Noe throwing them at stuffed animals

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Noe throwing them at stuffed animals

Makes sense. Flan has stuffed animals.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Makes sense. Flan has stuffed animals. from when I was young now these abomination need too die so the get knife

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:16 PM
from when I was young now these abomination need too die so the get knife

Ever heard of tannerite flan? Use that on the stuffed animals.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Ever heard of tannerite flan? Use that on the stuffed animals.Becuase it explodes and I don't want that I can tell I did it right when I see all the stuffing pour out of it

Bronson
08-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Flan with a tomahawk that explains everything, he's probably scalped himself and that's why his posts are so surreal!

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Flan with a tomahawk that explains everything, he's probably scalped himself and that's why his posts are so surreal!

I can see him with the stuffed animals now...

"I used to love you. But you betrayed me just like everyone else. Why couldn't you just love me back? Now you're going to pay fluffy! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:28 PM

"I used to love you. But you betrayed me just like everyone else. Why couldn't you just love me back? Now you're going to pay fluffy! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"I also practice throwing the plastic sport javelins totally safe to Throw

Bronson
08-01-2012, 01:29 PM

"I used to love you. But you betrayed me just like everyone else. Why couldn't you just love me back? Now you're going to pay fluffy! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

He's probably lined them all up and started shouting "flan is the only beast in this house die die die!!"

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:30 PM
He's probably lined them all up and started shouting "flan is the only beast in this house die die die!!"Bronson im a beast and when I get angry I can take you and others down

I'm not afraid to use a knife

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:31 PM
I also practice throwing the plastic sport javelins totally safe to Throw

"But mom, I want to go outside and practice with my javelin"

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAcVTyBWV1eAdnkShzM3hor9JGuLitb OWIlnCTST_kYSvlgMGCXA

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Ever heard of tannerite flan? Use that on the stuffed animals.

Tannerite is very stable, it would only explode if triggered by a bullet traveling at supersonic speeds. This means flan would have to have the arm of the bionic man to throw a knife at that speed or would require him to shoot a rifle. I don't think I'd want someone of his mental state to own a firearm. Sorry flan, maybe when you grow up one day.

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:32 PM
He's probably lined them all up and started shouting "flan is the only beast in this house die die die!!"

He would yell it with typos and misspelled words though.

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Tannerite is very stable, it would only explode if triggered by a bullet traveling at supersonic speeds. This means flan would have to have the arm of the bionic man to throw a knife at that speed or would require him to shoot a rifle. I don't think I'd want someone of his mental state to own a firearm. Sorry flan, maybe when you grow up one day.

I wasn't suggesting he throw a knife at it!!! And I agree -- I think he's better off with homemade tomahawks instead of firearms.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking I can go to the USA and get some firearms

Maybe some ak47 or I'm thinking desert eagle

Rifles suck

Bronson
08-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Bronson im a beast and when I get angry I can take you and others down

I'm not afraid to use a knife

Spoken like someone who wears a trenchcoat to school

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm thinking I can go to the USA and get some firearms

Maybe some ak47 or I'm thinking desert eagle

Rifles suck

Flan, the AK47 is a rifle.

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Spoken like someone who wears a trenchcoat to school

Uhm. Yeah. Thinking the same thing.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Flan, the AK47 is a rifle.

Yes but no hunting rifles for me but the ak47 has bad recoil thinking of a submachine gun

Miner
08-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Yes but no hunting rifles for me but the ak47 has bad recoil thinking of a submachine gun

Stick to knives. Dull knives.

Ryans67
08-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Aren't you from France, Flan?

Wdigeorge
08-01-2012, 02:11 PM

Please to go play with airsoft guns. no knives, no axe, no firearms.

albeezy
08-01-2012, 02:14 PM

I love the guy in the maroon shirt with the bandana on. At the 49 second mark he is throwing at the skinny post and his fourth one falls off and to the ground and then they cut to a different angle (EIDT: and show it sticking). Sweet looking knives though

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 02:23 PM

Your talking about completely customzing fuctioning action area as well loading/firing area for not just dominant hand position but also for hand/finger sizing for changing fire selection in a moment with out dropping the weapon from visual contact, on the appropriate models of course. as for the magazine it looks like your trying to duplicate a loading system that I had seen at some gun shows for the sport market, atleast similar enough that I would understand what your talking about.

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 02:24 PM
That's why I own spears and bows too. 1 nice compound bow, but my father just invested in a nice crossbow as well. for those time you want to have fun.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Please to go play with airsoft guns. no knives, no axe, no firearms.

I have to be ready

Miner
08-01-2012, 02:29 PM
I have stuffed animals

Awkward....

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Awkward....

I believe the word you are looking for is "Pedophile"

bigflan
08-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Awkward....Hey you stoop low

I kill stuff animals and I threw them out too but I like to throw knives at them

bigflan
08-01-2012, 02:32 PM
I believe the word you are looking for is "Amazing" yup so true

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 02:34 PM
yup so true

as much as we make fun of you flan, i really like you. You put up with so much BS and just shrug it off. I really hope you don't leave here.

War Priest
08-01-2012, 03:20 PM
as much as we make fun of you flan, i really like you. You put up with so much BS and just shrug it off. I really hope you don't leave here.

Same here. Flanny even though your a crazy little dude, your popular and well known, on all sides of the forum. Can't leave buddy.

Miner
08-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Same here. Flanny even though your a crazy little dude, your popular and well known, on all sides of the forum. Can't leave buddy.

+1 from me to. Flan's a beast

War Priest
08-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Flan, you are a beast! :)

bigflan
08-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Flan is now

Flan is FLAN(:

War Priest
08-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Flan is now

Flan is FLAN(:

Why did you camo the second Flan? :rolleyes:

bigflan
08-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Why did you camo the second Flan? :rolleyes:

Yup, what WP said (:

War Priest
08-01-2012, 04:24 PM
I am surprised you didn't put Miner and I's post in your sig. Haha.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 04:28 PM
I am surprised you didn't put Miner and I's post in your sig. Haha.

I am the beast and people know that (:

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 04:28 PM
I wish i had known george was into weapons inprovement and design. I might have been been nicer to start with. And begging to test them.

Flan, fyi, guns are perfectly safe amd normal. I own several. I have never raised a firearm in anger ever. I was raised in an educated house where we were taught proper handling and safety of weapons.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 04:33 PM
I wish i had known george was into weapons inprovement and design. I might have been been nicer to start with. And begging to test them.

Flan, fyi, guns are perfectly safe amd normal. I own several. I have never raised a firearm in anger ever. I was raised in an educated house where we were taught proper handling and safety of weapons.

Yes but they are not very useful in the collapse of civilization (:

Lawyer
08-01-2012, 04:34 PM
I kill stuff animals and I threw them out too but I like to throw knives at them

You are killing the teddy when the small child is NOT holding onto it, right? ( from now on I am going to keep a close eye on the defendants in my courtroom...somehow I know flan will be one of them soon )

bigflan
08-01-2012, 04:35 PM
You are killing the teddy when the small child is NOT holding onto it, right? ( from now on I am going to keep a close eye on the defendants in my courtroom...somehow I know flan will be one of them soon )Your a lawyer huh

I don't need a lawyer cause I will never get into legal trouble

Vballmadam
08-01-2012, 04:37 PM

I concur Flan... Sendinga hug and kiss to you!

War Priest
08-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Yes but they are not very useful in the collapse of civilization (:

Yes they would be. You don't know anything... http://i47.tinypic.com/r1eq7c.png

bigflan
08-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Yes they would be. You don't know anything... http://i47.tinypic.com/r1eq7c.pngBut they are useless when they run out of ammo (:

Miner
08-01-2012, 05:01 PM
But they are useless when they run out of ammo (:

That's why I have enough ammo to defend against the Taliban.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 05:02 PM
That's why I have enough ammo to defend against the Taliban.

Then your set unless your gun breaks(:

Miner
08-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Then your set unless your gun breaks(:

Unless my GUNS break. Not gun. They would all have to break.

If you don't stop the Camo font thing, I'll delete my flan appreciation thread!

bigflan
08-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Unless my GUNS break. Not gun. They would all have to break.

If you don't stop the Camo font thing, I'll delete my flan appreciation thread!

What camo and your gunS could break(:

ucantwin1
08-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Enough guns for the TaliFlan?

Speed ump
08-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Now, what was this thread about? Oh yeah, flan and guns. That's it, I'm hiding now.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Now, what was this thread about? Oh yeah, flan and guns. That's it, I'm hiding now.

Yeah I hijacked this thread very good it comes with skill

it comes with skill......

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah I hijacked this thread very good it comes with skill

it comes with skill......

It come with Flan for dessert.

bigflan
08-01-2012, 05:54 PM
It come with Flan for dessert.

Flan is yummy

But the flan I am is beast

Jp lfs
08-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Oh JP you chickened out.

As soon as I posted that, I figured I was gonna get called out!

I didn't mention that the player also had 100k raw stats, and may be a no-cas glitcher. Since I don't have the blessing of that glitch, the long term retribution from that raid could have been more harmful than the haul was worth.

Chicken... maybe... but like I said, sometimes you just get that "Too good to be true" feeling in your gut.

Speed ump
08-01-2012, 07:00 PM
It's called using your head. Why start a fight you know you can't win. I have special forces training, but that dosnt mean I would want to take on mike Tyson in his prime either. I might be cocky, but not stupid.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 07:13 PM
If you had special forces training, wouldn't you just shot him or at least make a trap? I used to be a royal marines commando many years ago. It was never about being cocky and starting a fight, but to plan ahead, to cement a task rather than gamble your life. That's why you stab to kill in 7 different places, that's why camo is used. The likes of Tyson wouldn't know what hit him if you used your training.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Aye wtf has happened to my thread? I see why they call you the pirates lol. Hijacking my thread! It's gone from pirate bashing, to talking guns and tomahawks, to flan and stuffed animals. So much can happen over a night. Where are you all based, America?

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 07:25 PM
We are a mix of all over including europe. Asia pacific, and australia. As well as US and canada.

Wambo
08-01-2012, 07:27 PM
We are a mix of all over including europe. Asia pacific, and australia. As well as US and canada.

Are you Australian?

Poopenshire
08-01-2012, 07:35 PM
US. Just online alot, including at work.