PDA

View Full Version : The maker of 24 brings you "Another 24 hours..."

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 02:46 AM
Well at 4pm my time I finally had CJ contact me and assure me he will go to tech support himself... in the mean time he has addressed my KA reversal and refunds... love him but instead of deleting my 795 gem Gnome War Dragon he refunded it and Deleted my 995 Gem Dragon... my main baby... I have replied about this with a bit of shock but I trust C when he gets onto something... So I will give him the next day to come back to me from Tech Support as to where ST has gone, why all my Funzio ID's are not valid and I can't transfer KoD back to a 3G device...

But me key issue and deciding factor will be what they propose to do to recover and offer me in compensation on the ST account now 3 weeks locked out.

So for now just cruising along with docs in hand.

albeezy
07-31-2012, 04:08 AM
Good luck. Are you goin pirate on us with your "but ME key issue". Lol. What have you done with Kod. This post is too short to Written by kod

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 06:36 AM
Good luck. Are you goin pirate on us with your "but ME key issue". Lol. What have you done with Kod. This post is too short to Written by kod

Hi Buzzy Bee, written in car while driving so had to keep it short to keep my kill count down on other drivers getting run off the road by me.

Cousins
07-31-2012, 07:56 AM
Tell me you weren't drving as you typed the message??

Kiss Of Death
08-01-2012, 03:24 AM
Tell me you weren't drving as you typed the message??Ok I wasn't driving as I typed the message... Maybe that's why my car was going all over the road.. Hmmm that's good thinking material...

Kiss Of Death
08-01-2012, 03:26 AM
Hi Buzzy Bee, written in car while driving so had to keep it short to keep my kill count down on other drivers getting run off the road by me.

No would have typed mt or mu or mh etc and predictive text did the rest... Putting lippy on, texting and drinking coffee and driving with my knees so missed the error... An that was just my knees!