PDA

View Full Version : 4.39

azy
07-30-2012, 08:31 PM
No, not Steve Austin. That was 3:16, and it wasn't Steve Austin.

4.39M freakin' battle points - DONE! Must be my birthday or something. I quickly spent the valor bonus and some sunny day fund I had saved for a nice little boost in stats. Granted I must be like the two thousandth general in this game, but whatever, it feels like an achievement from this vantage point.

On this note, I would like to thank my flock of precious sheeps. You were carefully selected to produce the most exquisite BP while causing minimal damage in return. You had the perfect temperament to regularly retaliate so as not to fall off my news list and get lost. You were prompt to repair your boost buildings when raided by others so as not to reduce your BP yield. Your social circles did not include these forums nor were you affiliated with the Pirogue* nor the Registered Nurse*. You were the perfect sheeps. I could not have done it without you.

*The names have been changed to protect...

CAPT.GIN
07-30-2012, 08:39 PM
No, not Steve Austin. That was 3:16, and it wasn't Steve Austin.

4.39M freakin' battle points - DONE! Must be my birthday or something. I quickly spent the valor bonus and some sunny day fund I had saved for a nice little boost in stats. Granted I must be like the two thousandth general in this game, but whatever, it feels like an achievement from this vantage point.

On this note, I would like to thank my flock of precious sheeps. You were carefully selected to produce the most exquisite BP while causing minimal damage in return. You had the perfect temperament to regularly retaliate so as not to fall of my news list and get lost. You were prompt to repair your boost buildings when raided by others so as not to reduce your BP yield. Your social circles did not include these forums nor were you affiliated with the Pirogue* nor the Registered Nurse*. You were the perfect sheeps. I could not have done it without you.

*The names have been changed to protect...

First off nice to meet you... Second off your weird dude but that's ok...

Kiss Of Death
07-30-2012, 08:49 PM
No, not Steve Austin. That was 3:16, and it wasn't Steve Austin. 4.39M freakin' battle points - DONE! Must be my birthday or something. I quickly spent the valor bonus and some sunny day fund I had saved for a nice little boost in stats. Granted I must be like the two thousandth general in this game, but whatever, it feels like an achievement from this vantage point. On this note, I would like to thank my flock of precious sheeps. You were carefully selected to produce the most exquisite BP while causing minimal damage in return. You had the perfect temperament to regularly retaliate so as not to fall of my news list and get lost. You were prompt to repair your boost buildings when raided by others so as not to reduce your BP yield. Your social circles did not include these forums nor were you affiliated with the Pirogue* nor the Registered Nurse*. You were the perfect sheeps. I could not have done it without you.*The names have been changed to protect...this is how I started writing when I joined the forum... I love my BP sheep.... Sadly most seem to check my stats and not retaliate anymore... I found some awesome ones paying out 170 a hit but sadly after leveling 60 stamina of hits they don't come back.... Used to have some great players who we would mutually destroy each others def buildings and non income ones daily but I quickly surpass them and they dropped below 100bp... Nearly to colonel

Lawyer
07-30-2012, 08:57 PM
I think one or more of my sheep may have filed a complaint against me..... I was farming one for millions each day...and He cried each day I did it.... The other I used to get boxes... I was able to get a box a hit with her..To the total of about 60 boxes..well, suddenly my news and riverly list is blank... Damn, got to farm new sheep.

azy
07-30-2012, 08:58 PM
KoD gets me. Gin, not so much.

JMC
07-30-2012, 09:10 PM
I go for people that give zero casualty, so after almost 30000 fights since BP came out, i'm still around 2mil :/

Ryans67
07-30-2012, 09:18 PM
I can't afford to replace the casualties if I hit the high BP "sheep". 3 losses per hit if they drop more then 50 BP's. What are your casualties like when your getting the high BP's?