PDA

View Full Version : Armoury Exp points?

Invisigoth
07-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Anybody knows? Looking to avoid levelling up so will hold of on it if it means I need to go up to the next level.

Giedrybe
07-30-2012, 10:47 PM
Not sure what you are asking about.

Is it the you have the goal to upgrade armory right now? In general buildings don't generate xp for you.

In case you have it as a goal, then you can upgrade other buildings. Usually such goals don't give you more than 20-30 XP at your level, which I assume should be low.

Mcdoc
07-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Someone mentioned to me that the Armory, and several other buildings that are available to you at level 1 only give 1 xp when raided.

Arizona
07-31-2012, 02:34 AM
I've never got anything more than 1xp hitting the Armory

Invisigoth
07-31-2012, 12:41 PM
No, sorry what I mean is building it not raiding it...

Lordsloss
07-31-2012, 12:53 PM
No, sorry what I mean is building it not raiding it...What are you saying or asking?

Invisigoth
07-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Try again. I'm currently thinking of building a farm as an income building. I'm holding back as its down as an objective in the game and as such gives you crazy exp points. This is something I want to avoid so I don't level up. I will rather stay withouth the income and build my current income up then face having to level up faster.

Hence the obscure way of question. Any thoughts?

spectra
07-31-2012, 03:18 PM
If you are talking farm, then you are playing KA, (I assume), anyways is the same in both MW and KA

if it is a quest/mission event, then once you build it, the game will give u a reward which includes XPs, but not really than much for you to worry (unless you are at level 1) :)
most of the quest/missions gives less than 100 xp, specially at low levels, you have to see how many more xps you need to level up, and if it is more than 200 points, you will not level up after bulding the farm

you could just ignore those quest/missions and build other money buildings, until you decide you want to level up

Cheers

el_gringo
07-31-2012, 03:21 PM
Try again. I'm currently thinking of building a farm as an income building. I'm holding back as its down as an objective in the game and as such gives you crazy exp points. This is something I want to avoid so I don't level up. I will rather stay withouth the income and build my current income up then face having to level up faster.

Hence the obscure way of question. Any thoughts?

I've held off upgrading certain buildings for this reason and the armory to level 5 or 6 was one of them. It wasn't mad crazy exp points, I think 30 or so.

However - a few people said a while ago on here that you get the xp points and complete the missions anyway, even if you don't see them. I can't remember the thread, it was a good five months or so back.

spectra
07-31-2012, 03:39 PM
I've held off upgrading certain buildings for this reason and the armory to level 5 or 6 was one of them. It wasn't mad crazy exp points, I think 30 or so.

However - a few people said a while ago on here that you get the xp points and complete the missions anyway, even if you don't see them. I can't remember the thread, it was a good five months or so back.

there are some missions that you complete "immediatly" and get cash/xps for then because they were the "next" mission of the list but you already have done while playing withoug ever knowing it would be a mission in the "future"
for example you have a bunker at lv-3, and you do the Armory (in the system the next mission for you will be "level a bunker to lv-3) so when you do the armory mission, after completing it, you also get the reward for the bunker mission even thought you never "saw" it

a better example is the mission to raise your DEF to xxx points.. those missions alternate with the mission of raising your ATK to xxx. points, fo if while raising your DEF, you also reach the next ATK mission goal, once you complete the DEF mission instead of asking the next mission to raise your ATK, it will again ask you to raise your DEF, because you have already accomplish the ATK mission and receive the reward for it (make sure you vault your reward, some times is BIG, because you get 2 missions rewards)

Invisigoth
08-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Tks for the input guys. Yes I did meant Armoury but got confused with KA.

OverC
08-02-2012, 11:13 AM
@mcdoc, from my experience, the barracks, command center, munition stockpile, armory, and supply depot should give 1exp regardless of the building level.