PDA

View Full Version : Acc banned for no reason , after i bought 1.5k gems

Winstrol
07-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Check this out Hello Marcin,

Thank you for contacting us. This account was banned due to fake in-app purchases originating from the account. The ban is permanent.

What the **** is this ? Banned ? For fake purchases ? So why you took 55£ from my account if that transaction was fake ? How even dare to say its fake , after i spent so much money on that game

Jnesbitt82
07-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Not trying to get in your business, but CCM just posted a warning about discussing things like this on here. He said to PM him if you like. I'm sorry about your account.

marebear
07-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Dude that's the exact message I got too. It has to be on their end. I sent them screenshots of my iTunes account and my bank account.

fjbcx
07-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Me 3........

Winstrol
07-30-2012, 03:19 PM
They ripped off people from money and second after they banned them , keep good work !

bigflan
07-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Wow that must suck I think you busy should get your accounts back of not then file a ticket with iTunes to get your money back

marebear
07-30-2012, 03:24 PM
They ripped off people from money and second after they banned them , keep good work !Dude I know but relax. I want mine back too and I know we are not cheaters. Be nice.. More flies with hunny and all that. They didn't do it to be mean to us it's obviously an issue on their end. And I'm guessing that since this is happening to multiple unhappy people it will probably take a minute to fix but I have never been unhappy with funzio when I've asked them to fix something. I'm hoping they will figure it out soon and I can get back to my addiction. Maybe with a chest of gems or something for my troubles.

spectra
07-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Check this out Hello Marcin,

Thank you for contacting us. This account was banned due to fake in-app purchases originating from the account. The ban is permanent.

What the **** is this ? Banned ? For fake purchases ? So why you took 55£ from my account if that transaction was fake ? How even dare to say its fake , after i spent so much money on that game

Dude that's the exact message I got too. It has to be on their end. I sent them screenshots of my iTunes account and my bank account.

I got the emails from Itunes with the receipt number on my purchases
I will just forward it to them just in case that is the answer they are gona give me too :(
that SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should get a big appology from them and compensation (like 2 vaults of gold)........ Dare to dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marebear
07-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Lol ❤ it Spectra! If we are dreaming big I want all the prizes I'm missing out on and a fresh chest of gems.

bigflan
07-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Spectra they will not give vaults to them for there troubles

Gree has never done it before

Winstrol
07-30-2012, 03:42 PM
I would understand if that was only me , but there is more people they have been banned for nothing , if the issue will not be solved by tomorrow , ill send complain report to itune store about you , stealing people money etc

Crime City Mark
07-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Do not discuss bans on the forums.