PDA

View Full Version : Mafia List Number Glitching today

iteachem
07-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Has happened twice for me... Been able to see down as low as 200 Mafia a few times today...

Doesn't last long..

Babytway
07-30-2012, 07:07 PM
when its like that you search for the campers with tons of cash on them, uncollected buildings hit'em hard.

Dakid
07-30-2012, 08:51 PM
what is the difference between cheating and exploiting a funzio mistake? I'm not saying they're the same im just saying there doesn't seem to be much difference to me. before i get lit up i recognize that hacking to produce ridiculuous stats is much worse than using a 500 mafia to attack a 200 mafia during a brief funzio error, but aren't they akin to one another? I just at first glance found this to be a little hypocritical since we as a community are atm up in arms about hacking/cheating etc...what do you guys think? am i missing something here?

Steve0
07-30-2012, 08:55 PM
The mafia thing is no cheat its like the server gets confused. IF you dont like what you see refresh and move on most of us Like it, see's players like me that no bank.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 09:01 PM
what is the difference between cheating and exploiting a funzio mistake? I'm not saying they're the same im just saying there doesn't seem to be much difference to me. before i get lit up i recognize that hacking to produce ridiculuous stats is much worse than using a 500 mafia to attack a 200 mafia during a brief funzio error, but aren't they akin to one another? I just at first glance found this to be a little hypocritical since we as a community are atm up in arms about hacking/cheating etc...what do you guys think? am i missing something here?

You raise some very good points...when it happened today I didn't even realize it into I went into a hood and hit a rock cafe..when the rob screen came up it was the first time I noticed the low mafia numbe....

Babytway
07-30-2012, 09:13 PM
cheating, exploiting and hacking is intentional to gain some sort of money, equipment or advantage. there is no external interference on my part to cause this, if i see someone around on my lvl or on a lvl im able to see and they only have a few mafia or way less than me im going for them. its not my fault they don't 500 mafia. its there choice to stay low mafia so no one can see them. IMO i think i should i only see people my lvl or higher regardless of how many mafia i have that way people wont complain that player higher lvl than them are picking on them

Dakid
07-30-2012, 09:28 PM
cheating, exploiting and hacking is intentional to gain some sort of money, equipment or advantage. there is no external interference on my part to cause this, if i see someone around on my lvl or on a lvl im able to see and they only have a few mafia or way less than me im going for them. its not my fault they don't 500 mafia. its there choice to stay low mafia so no one can see them. IMO i think i should i only see people my lvl or higher regardless of how many mafia i have that way people wont complain that player higher lvl than them are picking on them

kinda like if the ref wasn't looking, babytway might throw a few elbows, or what happens at the bottom of a pile in football(american or canadian ;)) and you are right if you purposefully sit on a small mafia you open yourself up to these kinds of temporary "oversights" by funzio. I see your point, even though i have a different perspective. After all this is Crime City not Nice Fair Guy City.

I don't know if this is the right term but maybe to the 500 mafia players the low mafia campers with really high iph are sort of exploiting the rules to avoid getting robbed (especially when they mob up later to inherit great gear purchased with their "dirty money" lol). Clearly with the rat catching and such players don't like when rules seem to be exploited so that there is a loss of what seems like fairness. btw i agree with the rat catchers on this,sitting on 499 or any number while being able to do TLs seems like an exploitation of the game rules, or at least a development oversight.