PDA

View Full Version : Completing the first round of a map job

TonySpaghetti
07-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi everyone,

I always thought that when you complete a Map area for the first time (killing the boss of that area and then completing the "Complete all jobs in the xxxxxxxxxx area") that you get 3 skill points, and then one more skill point when you complete that area for the Level 5 completion. Am I wrong? I completed Level 1 of the Packer Area yesterday but didn't get any skill points at all.

Thanks,

Anthony

Second Comming
07-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Map completion 1 = Cash
Map completion 2 = Respect
Map completion 3 = Designated Weapon
Map completion 4 = 1 Mafia
Map completion 5 = 1 skill point

Plux
07-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Shame you're an Indian or any Gang affiliate but a good summary Second Comming. Did you notice itunes 2 days after I reminded you of your comments about lawsuits.....Hope you re-read the terms and conditions.
All cheats risk losing their operating systems permanently, be warned!

Second Comming
07-31-2012, 02:31 AM
I had to affiliate myself because I got bored of the game months ago from burnout - the gang aspect adds some fun to it,

I missed that comment but I did notice that in terms and conditions during recent OS update. Still, Funzee could be accused of cheating their customers and various areas spring to mind. I think its fairly establised that anyone who has invested time and money into this game wouldnt be silly enough to cheat.

Apple on the other hand have tried to control each of our devices since day one, jailbreakings the start and if they ever took my os away id presumably be able to unlock and sell it on - I think im turning into an anti-corporate activist. I can see why there were so many anarchists 30-40 years ago 🔥