PDA

View Full Version : 4 million dollar rob.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 08:06 AM
This was too good not to share... Hit both NCs twice.... 1million a pop...

EDIT: Multiple building upgrades in less than 8 hours and lack of golden defense weapon make this hood suspect.. Either major gold spender or......

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/4million.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/3769690e.jpg

enahs1
07-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Holy Cow!!!! Good job! Are you going to stalk him now?
Also, what's his iph

sister morphine
07-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Amazing. Almost makes me want to rush up those nine levels, lol 😉 Then again, they might be level 10 by the time I get there

iteachem
07-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Holy Cow!!!! Good job! Are you going to stalk him now?
Also, what's his iph

2.6 million per hour.. been stalking since yesterday.. Last week before starting to train the new teachers so been staying up late hunting..

Khayman
07-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Holy, holy, holy.

Congratulations iteach, nice hunt. BTW also for this player, camp with this income with 500 mafia has only a word, brave.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 08:20 AM
Holy, holy, holy.

Congratulations iteach, nice hunt. BTW also for this player, camp with this income with 500 mafia has only a word, brave.

Was literally in shock when I first found him.. can't figure why he has 500... now if I could get him to attack me back but offering my level 2 LOL

jmeijer
07-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Congrats! The highest rob I had was 500k, so you are extremely lucky!

TRAZ
07-30-2012, 08:27 AM
Happy dance...happy dance....then faint.....well done!

nytelock
07-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Sweet rob :) congratulations.

Swearengen
07-30-2012, 08:35 AM
nice - keep his name to yourself -i'll be looking for him!

mxz
07-30-2012, 08:39 AM
And 17 RP? That's amazing.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 08:43 AM
And 17 RP? That's amazing.

Yeah nice bonus...

iteachem
07-30-2012, 08:43 AM
nice - keep his name to yourself -i'll be looking for him!

When I am past this level I will drop a few hints....although If I see them again, I may never leave this level..

Second Comming
07-30-2012, 09:31 AM
To anyone who has experiance reduch-mafia camping,

Is the general consensus to drop down below 400 mafia, purely camp income and rob? Or do you still farm/ try (I don't know if its possible as never done it) and find 500mafia's for TLs?

I want to camp econ (lvl170) and look for other campers to rob I guess but I would still farm TLC's (thus is there a point as I'd still be leveling up but unable to keep high (R) comming in from TL's although I'm generally saving (R) up now for a hope of more additions other than maybe adding another 40exeloro's to get to 200).

iteachem
07-30-2012, 09:38 AM

Is the general consensus to drop down below 400 mafia, purely camp income and rob? Or do you still farm/ try (I don't know if its possible as never done it) and find 500mafia's for TLs?

I want to camp econ (lvl170) and look for other campers to rob I guess but I would still farm TLC's (thus is there a point as I'd still be leveling up but unable to keep high (R) comming in from TL's although I'm generally saving (R) up now for a hope of more additions other than maybe adding another 40exeloro's to get to 200).

When Sasha ran into trouble, I dropped down fairly low to nail her stalker repeatedly and could still see 500s routinely when I was in the 300s...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Wow just WOW

ShawnBB
07-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Seems legit..

He probably started this game at 2010 if he is a free camper(considering he has no gold building)

iteachem
07-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Seems legit..

He probably started this game at 2010 if he is a free camper(considering he has no gold building)

Hood was large as well and I can see myself selling off everything but 12/24s and NCs...when I got that level of income. He also had healthy numbers of robs, completed jobs, and attacks....

ShawnBB
07-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Hood was large as well and I can see myself selling off everything but 12/24s and NCs...when I got that level of income. He also had healthy numbers of robs, completed jobs, and attacks....

It will take him 574 days by simply leveling all those buildings up to this level.
Let alone he needs time to accumulate money at the beginning.

Surprised to see him not hacking cash items...

iteachem
07-30-2012, 10:17 AM
It will take him 574 days by simply leveling all those buildings up to this level.
Let alone he needs time to accumulate money at the beginning.

Surprised to see him not hacking cash items...

Hadn't done the numbers.... that is interesting...based on your calculations only possibility is spending RM on gold and speeding up the build time, or possibly selling off gold buildings.

If he was cheating I would wonder why not put all buildings at level 10.. the upscales are 6 and the condos are at 5.. t.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Seems legit..

When did game first begin?

ShawnBB
07-30-2012, 10:46 AM
When did game first begin?

Maybe around August 2011, 1 year from now.

What other buildings he has? Like beachside inn and some early buildings?
I just can't think of any normal minded person using gold heavily on finishing upgrades while not having gold buildings or items.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Maybe around August 2011, 1 year from now.

What other buildings he has? Like beachside inn and some early buildings?
I just can't think of any normal minded person using gold heavily on finishing upgrades while not having gold buildings or items.

I will try to find him and take a few more screenshots and post a detailed list of buildings..... I looked on non hd versions earlier and didn't see any of the decorations that money glitchers usually have....

I will also look at inventory as well.. but with 20/20 stats I didn't get suspicious.. Heck it was like Christmas when I say those level 7s open...

Anyone else feel free to chime in....

TruthHurts
07-30-2012, 11:05 AM
2.6 million per hour.. been stalking since yesterday.. Last week before starting to train the new teachers so been staying up late hunting..

Looks like we are stalking the same victim!

Paulio
07-30-2012, 11:06 AM
HAHA, I like your new avatar. Seems appropriate.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-30-2012, 11:06 AM
to me it looked very suspicious.

Just so sick of the unfounded cheating allegations that I didnt go there

iteachem
07-30-2012, 11:09 AM
HAHA, I like your new avatar. Seems appropriate.

Thanks... changed it just because I am on a serious robbing streak.. Have had multiple 500K+ hits over the last few days...

iteachem
07-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Looks like we are stalking the same victim!

Good luck.. have refreshed about 30 times and can't find him again.. are you 116 or 117 and your ingame name? I tend to avoid forum members except fuzzy :D

Khayman
07-30-2012, 11:44 AM

I don't know about your level but at 104 with 300 i can do TL, only need to refresh the screen two o three times.

koma
07-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Robbing takes a couple of seconds. And legal updating NC for this lvl takes a lot of time. That’s why its need to say “wow” for person who gain 1/3 of this money for 6 hours only. And that’s why all others “wow” which i see here are come from losers only.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Robbing takes a couple of seconds. And legal updating NC for this lvl takes a lot of time. That’s why its need to say “wow” for person who gain 1/3 of this money for 6 hours only. And that’s why all others “wow” which i see here are come from losers only.

And your point is?

Duncko
07-30-2012, 08:12 PM

Its no wonder i haven't got a bite as of yet despite stalking him for quite a while now... i've been competing with his other stalkers! Last i checked, his IPH is more than 3 million today and his stats seem to have increased by about 2-3k. Saw your post on his wall, so did he reply?

iteachem
07-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Its no wonder i haven't got a bite as of yet despite stalking him for quite a while now... i've been competing with his other stalkers! Last i checked, his IPH is more than 3 million today and his stats seem to have increased by about 2-3k. Saw your post on his wall, so did he reply?

Nope...nothing yet....I guess I got lucky...

Giedrius
07-30-2012, 08:29 PM
2.6 mil is possible. I play since day 1 and I'm 1.7 mil income. At start I wasn't economy orientated and lost something like 4 months worth of upgrading. In other hand I have all gold buildings. No low income buildings doesn't mean nothing because I got rid of them all long time ago, they serve well to get economy going and later just waste space. I build NC's quite late and they are on level 4 now soon level 5. This guy have them on 7, so while he upgraded other buildings to 10 he saved for NC's, I think it might be legit.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Found him againa little while ago....His level 7 NCs which I hit this morning are now both level 8. The upscales are both one level higher and the crematoriums are both two levels higher. Income from 2.6 million to 3.8 an hour

He would have to be spending massive gold to upgrade them that quickly... Shaun was correct...

Will post comparison photos later..

Giedrius
07-30-2012, 08:34 PM
On other hand from picture I see that he leveled a lot of useless buildings with terrible ROI and he is low level and don't have best buildings which on higher levels. Longer I think it looks more dodgy...

Steve0
07-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Do they have the Income Event item ?

Giedrius
07-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Found him againa little while ago....His level 7 NCs which I hit this morning are now both level 8. The upscales are both one level higher and the crematoriums are both two levels higher. Income from 2.6 million to 3.8 an hourHe would have to be spending massive gold to upgrade them that quickly... Shaun was correct...Will post comparison photos later..Ok now it leaves only 2 options: cheat or big spender with no brains... Come on crematoriums?? Really?? It's worst building in game.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Do they have the Income Event item ?

Didn't think about checking for that.. In my first post it should have been there in the rob screen....

Max Power
07-31-2012, 04:53 AM
I lost 3.5 million to a guy last night because I got busy in the shop and my phone was in the kitchen. That's 2 hours income.

After your income grows, a rob this size, while nice, is not that big a deal.

iteachem
07-31-2012, 05:22 AM
I lost 3.5 million to a guy last night because I got busy in the shop and my phone was in the kitchen. That's 2 hours income.

After your income grows, a rob this size, while nice, is not that big a deal.

If I ever have the stats to compete with you, I will have to stop by :o

iteachem
07-31-2012, 05:22 AM
Screen Shot 8 hours later.

Anyone want to calculate how much gold it costs for all the building upgrades?

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/thequeen.jpg

sister morphine
07-31-2012, 07:11 AM

My guess would be zero

Max Power
07-31-2012, 08:55 AM
If I ever have the stats to compete with you, I will have to stop by :o

You will get there.

My first thought after the rob was "wow, that might end up on the forum". LOL!

ShawnBB
07-31-2012, 10:40 AM

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/thequeen.jpg

Needless to say, that guy will have all lvl10 buildings in no time.
There's probably some other hack to shorten the building construction time instead of massive gold.

mxz
07-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Needless to say, that guy will have all lvl10 buildings in no time.
There's probably some other hack to shorten the building construction time instead of massive gold.It's a plist entry...so I'm sure it's just as hackable as items and money.

jmeijer
07-31-2012, 02:35 PM
I think that it's not legit. How can he upgrade two NC's from 7 to 8 in one day? It seems to me that he didn't use gold on it.

Khayman
07-31-2012, 02:42 PM
Nice point. You can't rob one upgrading build, right?

Gold or hack.

iteachem
07-31-2012, 02:44 PM

Gold or hack.

I vote hack... steveO pointed out the golden defense for high incomes.. He should have had it and it would be the first in the weapon list on the hit screenshot as it is much higher than the ones listed...

jmeijer
07-31-2012, 02:46 PM
I vote hack... steveO pointed out the golden defense for high incomes.. He should have had it and it would be the first in the weapon list on the hit screenshot as it is much higher than the ones listed...I would report the guy, if I were you.

TruthHurts
07-31-2012, 02:48 PM

Gold or hack.

Hack, he changed the code for upgrade times

iteachem
07-31-2012, 03:03 PM
I would report the guy, if I were you.

done......wanted to hit him again but....

Duncko
07-31-2012, 11:52 PM
I would vote for hack as well..i've been stalking him for quite sometime and both his lvl 7 NCs were upgraded to 8 overnight.

BossMan100
08-01-2012, 06:14 AM
HAHA, awesome.

Tragik
08-01-2012, 06:19 AM
This is basically my Crime City fantasy ...

Most I ever got was 50K or so on one robbery.

koralene
08-01-2012, 11:17 AM
I actually robbed that twice the last couple of days. I couldn't believe it... was too happy. I found a cheater with two lvl 7 nc and robbed him twice then reported him. :) Funded my loft upgrades.

Kissnight
08-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Since he can cheat on buildings, why he did not boost its inventory or stats? Make it simple, if I were him, I will be undefeated and nobody is gona take a pent from me. W W W W W Why?

So I will guess he is not simply a cheater, but a ATM for somebody who is not risk cheating. Make full use of the links and it did make a cheater without cheating.

iteachem
08-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Since he can cheat on buildings, why he did not boost its inventory or stats? Make it simple, if I were him, I will be undefeated and nobody is gona take a pent from me. W W W W W Why?

So I will guess he is not simply a cheater, but a ATM for somebody who is not risk cheating. Make full use of the links and it did make a cheater without cheating.

He is boosting his stats.... His cheat seems to be an upgrade time cheat since the buildings are leveling fast... I mean nobody is going to waste gold on taking two nightclubs up a level in 6 hours and he has leveled a bunch of other buildings in the same day..... His stats are up a couple of thousand as well since I hit him alst

TruthHurts
08-02-2012, 09:48 AM
He is boosting his stats.... His cheat seems to be an upgrade time cheat since the buildings are leveling fast... I mean nobody is going to waste gold on taking two nightclubs up a level in 6 hours and he has leveled a bunch of other buildings in the same day..... His stats are up a couple of thousand as well since I hit him alst

The cheats are getting smarter. Now they change upgrade times, building and upgrade costs, and don't buy items that make them stand out. I am beginning to think that it is the same group of people, previously banned, that are retrying- only doing it smarter to be harder to detect.

If you think about it, they could work it to where it is hard to decipher between a moderate gold spender and a cheat. It would explain all of the false accusations going on ingame.

mxz
08-02-2012, 10:07 AM
The cheats are getting smarter. Now they change upgrade times, building and upgrade costs, and don't buy items that make them stand out. I am beginning to think that it is the same group of people, previously banned, that are retrying- only doing it smarter to be harder to detect.

If you think about it, they could work it to where it is hard to decipher between a moderate gold spender and a cheat. It would explain all of the false accusations going on ingame.

Based on my research I don't believe it's impossible to decipher between moderate gold spenders and cheats. Funzio should be able to tell when someone's used gold based on updates to their server. By comparing the item/building update to the gold update they can figure out who spent gold and who hacked it.

TruthHurts
08-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Based on my research I don't believe it's impossible to decipher between moderate gold spenders and cheats. Funzio should be able to tell when someone's used gold based on updates to their server. By comparing the item/building update to the gold update they can figure out who spent gold and who hacked it.

I said it would be hard, not impossible.
Funzio should have no problem telling who has and hasn't purchased. I was speaking of the players. There have been a lot of accusations as of late, players accusing other players of being cheats, that have turned out to be unwarranted.

mxz
08-02-2012, 11:05 AM
I said it would be hard, not impossible.
Funzio should have no problem telling who has and hasn't purchased. I was speaking of the players. There have been a lot of accusations as of late, players accusing other players of being cheats, that have turned out to be unwarranted.Ah, yeah. Lots of that. Personally I don't think it's a "hard" fix since a couple of scripts could easily crawl the database in the short term. In the longer term they just need to update server code to check for the discrepancies.