PDA

View Full Version : How can I tell if a unit is indestructible?

War player
07-30-2012, 03:16 AM
When I battle, I can only see the first 45 units. However, due to all these epic battle events, I have a lot of indestructible units below my top 45. I can see my inventory, but they don't say if a unit is indestructible.

Q Raider
07-30-2012, 03:29 AM
Probably easiest way is to list the ones you are unsure of here and people can reply.
War Priest is pretty savvy with all the units.
Also If it is one in my inventory I can tell you as kept a record of those.

Arizona
07-30-2012, 03:41 AM
Probably easiest way is to list the ones you are unsure of here and people can reply.
It would be a simple fix for them to just put a symbol in the corner of the inventory box next to the item. A star, smiley, or anything to set it apart from other units.

Miner
07-30-2012, 06:28 AM
You can download Khimsoo's MW Toolkit. Indestructible units are easily identified in that app.

War Priest
07-30-2012, 10:00 AM

:D Yeah, I will most likely know, and can tell you where it came from.

Blackstone
07-30-2012, 11:52 AM
That is one of the improvements I would like to see in the game - The ability to see details of our units in the inventory screen just like the top 45 after attacking. Unfortunately, doesn't seem that's going to happen as the engineers are hard at work putting in video recorders and such...WTF!

War Priest
07-30-2012, 11:57 AM
I would rather see a list of all units in the battle screen.

JMC
07-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Battle screen thing won't happen. There's probably a good reason why its only top 45. They don't want to have the game loading possibly hundreds of units to the battle screen everytime you hit attack.

They should just show full details in the inventory. Have additional filters that sort your units from weakest to strongest depending on total stat/atk stat/def stat. And also have another tab in your inventory showing you only the units you bring to battle.

Poopenshire
07-30-2012, 12:27 PM
If you want to know if its indestructable, go into battle and if you don't lose it or lose 1 then it is indestructable.

Miner
07-30-2012, 01:00 PM
If you want to know if its indestructable, go into battle and if you don't lose it or lose 1 then it is indestructable.

Ha ha. Though the last set of indestructibles had us all nervous when they showed up with a casualty rate of LOW!

Q Raider
07-30-2012, 01:56 PM

Just before you do the attack, look at the item in question in your inventory and say out loud, "what a cool unit, I would really hate to lose that one". If it survives your next attack.....it's indestructible.

mxz
07-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Just before you do the attack, look at the item in question in your inventory and say out loud, "what a cool unit, I would really hate to lose that one". If it survives your next attack.....it's indestructible.+1
Flawless strategy!

War Priest
07-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Really this isn't hard. I know by heart if a unit is indestructible, gold, cash, valor and such.