PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours....

Kiss Of Death
07-30-2012, 02:04 AM
I have had so much go wrong for over 2 weeks now and so much lack of communication following up I have decided that if my issue is not resolved by the end of my working day tomorrow I'm lodging formal dispute with iTunes for every Funzio transaction and walking away for good.

I have been locked out of my Samnatha Turtle account for over two weeks despite numerous password resets sent to me, now they have changed my Kiss Of Death account password so I can't transfer games in KA, CC or MW let alone log in. I had spent money on LLP ST above and was on boss 25 with days to go and blitzing it and then capow gone. No ability to get back in.

One 'fix' after carefully getting all details and codes and device ID's to Dev to fix it I suddenly found my player name KoD gone and some level one game called Alex on it... then I checked my non 3g device and there linked to my Funzio ID Samantha Turtle was my player name KoD...???? Samantha Turtle player name gone and lost. Still in all our ally lists... just can't get it back. Then they delinked all my Funzio ID log ins from my games and devices and left KoD stranded on my non 3G device with events running... still stuck there and can't log in to transfer as my Kiss Of Death and my Samantha Turtle Funzio ID accounts are not recognised...

So can bearly log in on my main gold account. And haven't on my little gold account for ages. Missed the end of BB with the ship and nearly all of this one, and entire event for the less cas win and the end of the last one.

Then I get a glitch boosting me 10 levels in MW KoD and my bossess are now insane and I can't beat them past 8 without gold becuase I have not had the time to build troops or denisty to match my level.. thanks... at first I thought cool 30 skill points to spend... now I go crap I can't match the boss any more.

Again Dev have not responded or told me what they have done for 5 days... CCM was going to look into it.... Nothing since

Then in KA with NO idea stats were boosted I saw the Gnome War Dragon had INSANE stats for only 795 gems and would be my best ever attack item so I bought it... then noticed it half way down my list on my first PvP??? then I saw the stats all boosted everywhere... well 1 week, 3 tickets asking for refund and removal.... NOTHING.

So I have had enough of not being able to access my accounts, no guarantees about how they will rectify me for the time I have lost in expanding and construction in ST let alone the lost boss 1 and last 6 random units for beating the last 6 bosses and I have no doubt I would have comfortably beaten boss 2 'now' given I would also have had a 510 attack ship to start with at level 17.

Since they can't get me access can't be bothered advising or replying to me about why I have no log in codes anymore, am stuck on the wrong device that THEY moved my account to in error, can't respond to my KA refund/removal of Dragon...

I have decided to refund my self everything and say a sad farewell, and I hate this becuase I love these games and invested so much time, energy and money to get what I had.

I won't even bother starting again when the money comes back becuase I have no ability to recover the high level of rares, and main event prizes I have gained.

So Wednesday morning EST in Australia if not fixed or written promise to instate a number of damages to my ST account at least to match my expectations, then I lodge this form with an amazing amount of money on it at CBA for Visa Dispute.

Had it.

Everson25
07-30-2012, 02:47 AM
I can't believe that is happening to you. I thought Gree would deal much better with custermers like you who spend a lot of money. I'm also sad to hear you leaving. It looks the end is getting closer and closer for all of us.

Arizona
07-30-2012, 03:29 AM
So Wednesday morning EST in Australia if not fixed or written promise to instate a number of damages to my ST account at least to match my expectations, then I lodge this form with an amazing amount of money on it at CBA for Visa Dispute.

Had it.
Shoot a PM to CCMark and ask him to look into it urgently. It might help and no harm in trying.
I'll be sorry to see you go Sam. Good luck.

Kiss Of Death
07-30-2012, 05:09 AM
Shoot a PM to CCMark and ask him to look into it urgently. It might help and no harm in trying. I'll be sorry to see you go Sam. Good luck.He's had two since I Got one saying Dev were looking into it last week. No reply over 72 hours from his First PM I sent

Q Raider
07-30-2012, 05:30 AM
Weekend over, so expect you will have a response in next 8 hours.

Went looking for a hug icon cause sounds as if you could do with one...

(hug) this will have to do.

Arizona
07-30-2012, 05:40 AM
Weekend over, so expect you will have a response in next 8 hours.

Went looking for a hug icon cause sounds as if you could do with one...

(hug) this will have to do.
I believe texting a hug is xoxox. That's just an example and it's not for you Q.

magepker
07-30-2012, 05:48 AM
This is ridiculous. The amount of issues you're having should be top priority to support but at this point you have to believe they have no idea how to fix it... Hope everything works out.

Hapl0
07-30-2012, 08:14 AM
I hope everything has a well ending.

albeezy
07-30-2012, 08:17 AM
On the bright side, they are considering letting us create videos! That sucks KOD!

manbeast
07-30-2012, 08:22 AM
That is a pretty crazy story. Sorry to hear that. It's frustrating enough trying to play them game when it is working properly haha

What level are you now?? I've noticed the same thing with the epic boss difficulty. I'm lvl 101 and my bosses are impossible now. Had to use a med pack to beat number 10.

spectra
07-30-2012, 09:24 AM
That is a pretty crazy story. Sorry to hear that. It's frustrating enough trying to play them game when it is working properly haha

What level are you now?? I've noticed the same thing with the epic boss difficulty. I'm lvl 101 and my bosses are impossible now. Had to use a med pack to beat number 10.

You know what is worse that using a medkit to beat boss #10... for KA the DEVs decided that boss event having 40 bosses was "fair" when the bosses are even harder than the MW one..lol
over 95% of players in KA are stuck at bosses below #15, and they stated that 40 was ok for KA.
in MW I made it to boss #11, in KA I am stuck at #8
I am at a lower level in KA than MW, but my stats in KA compare to MW are 80% higher and still cannot make pass boss #8

Kiss Of Death
07-30-2012, 09:45 AM
You know what is worse that using a medkit to beat boss #10... for KA the DEVs decided that boss event having 40 bosses was "fair" when the bosses are even harder than the MW one..lolover 95% of players in KA are stuck at bosses below #15, and they stated that 40 was ok for KA. in MW I made it to boss #11, in KA I am stuck at #8I am at a lower level in KA than MW, but my stats in KA compare to MW are 80% higher and still cannot make pass boss #8

To answer you and manbeast...

MW lvl 117. Attack is just under 40,000 with 220 allies... Boss 9 and 10 cost me 40 gold each so have stopped completely.

kA level 93 I think and 300+allies.. Attack 64000 and had to use gems to heal on last three... Killed boss 15 and can get no further.

Q Raider
07-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Looking at the leaderboard for the KA event is interesting.
Indication is people are rapidly switching off from chasing the event items.
Admittedly two days to go, however the top 250 only requires 15 items at this stage.

Lt. Falcon
07-30-2012, 02:04 PM
You know what is worse that using a medkit to beat boss #10... for KA the DEVs decided that boss event having 40 bosses was "fair" when the bosses are even harder than the MW one..lol
over 95% of players in KA are stuck at bosses below #15, and they stated that 40 was ok for KA.
in MW I made it to boss #11, in KA I am stuck at #8
I am at a lower level in KA than MW, but my stats in KA compare to MW are 80% higher and still cannot make pass boss #8

the boss in KA is probably 3x times harder than MW. I am very strong in KA at lvl 40 with 8.7k/9k a/d with 114 allies and haven't beat lvl 11 boss. My unit density in KA is crazy good as I've been a serious camper and have almost all unit building thus at lvl 10 except colosseum (9) and wizard spire (8) which is upgrading at the moment. Current unit denisty is 76.9/78.1 a/d. I can probably beat him and will try tonight after work when I can set timers to do so.

@KoD - that sucks about your KA, MW accounts, hope Funzio gets that sorted out. They haven't been very responsive lately with tickets as I have sent a MW cheater notice in 2X regarding a lvl 29 with Spec Ops rank and now has over 220+ spec. ops jets. Not nearly a top priority as yours is a light/heavy gold account.

ooooo - is texting for hugs, xoxox - is texting for hugs and kisses as my girlfriend had to explain this to me awhile back

Buggs1a
07-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Kod, make me so sad n so sorry for you, :(:(:(:(

Imminent pm coming your way.

Joe Brown1
07-30-2012, 03:30 PM
the boss in KA is probably 3x times harder than MW. I am very strong in KA at lvl 40 with 8.7k/9k a/d with 114 allies and haven't beat lvl 11 boss. My unit density in KA is crazy good as I've been a serious camper and have almost all unit building thus at lvl 10 except colosseum (9) and wizard spire (8) which is upgrading at the moment. Current unit denisty is 76.9/78.1 a/d. I can probably beat him and will try tonight after work when I can set timers to do so.

It doesn't get any better on the KA Boss. I have density of 157/186 A/D per unit with 206 allies and am on boss #14. I can probably beat it but nothing past.

KoD - hope your issues are resolved in the timeframe. Would hate to lose you from the games:(

Agent Orange
07-30-2012, 04:11 PM
I can't believe that is happening to you. I thought Gree would deal much better with custermers like you who spend a lot of money. I'm also sad to hear you leaving. It looks the end is getting closer and closer for all of us.

Perhaps that is the problem? Maybe Gree have a support group that deals with all of their takeovers so these guys don't know what is going on? Just a thought as I got a reply to a support problem from someone new the other day.

I would try and sent a PM to CC Mark he seems to have a way of breaking up logjams but he may also be getting buried as well.

Fifth Reich
07-30-2012, 06:03 PM
Totally BS.

Kiss Of Death
07-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Had a pm from CCm a few of hours ago saying he's chasing support... Perhaps I should delete games off my devices while they look into it... So they've been looking into Samantha Turtle nearly three weeks... Can you all promise me never to raid attack or ruin KoD while I don't play for an indeterminate amount of time? Can I get compensation for not collecting or upgrading for an indeterminate time? Since I have also not been given any offer to compensate for ST in the last three weeks I can assume no offer would come re KoD... So still nothing and I drop into my local CBA tomorrow at 9.30 with my claim form.

Buggs1a
07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Ya, I agree peeps should stay away while things are taken care of. Otherwise I'll be goofy, grrrrr. And no one wants me goofy, grrrr, woof woof, grrr. :)

Lawyer
07-30-2012, 08:14 PM
I feel your pain. It has happened to me in past.

Papa Tom
08-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Hi Kiss I wanted you and everyone else to know I actually had my issues resolved with an apology and I was duly compensated