PDA

View Full Version : What Are the Best Units to Farm?

CRAWFORD
07-30-2012, 12:22 AM
Hey guys, I went through the FAQ section and it was really helpful in terms of what units that can be farmed. But based on experience, what are your guys thoughts on the best units to farm?

Please take into account the expense the units it takes to farm it (because you can lose those) and how much energy you use. Also how many times you have to strike.

From my experience the Amphibious Troopers seem to be the best trade. All they require from me is an occasional light gunner or two. At worst maybe a jeep.

Giedrybe
07-30-2012, 02:18 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35888-Modern-war-loot-spread-sheet

But please try to have a better look in forum. Take your time, go through FAQs - it is worth to do it. You are new to the forum, but it does not mean that your questions are new. Many questions qualify for F(requent). So many answers can be find in FAQs.

I hope the link answers your question!

magepker
07-30-2012, 05:51 AM
That loot sheet is outdated and wrong, u get the amphib troop 100% and no way the minisub is 90% what lvl are u craw? If you think troops are good i'd suggest minisubs even tho they're not 100%

albeezy
07-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Lately it would seem the wave breakers executive chinooks and siege tanks ate the most popular thing to farm. Haha