PDA

View Full Version : Best post ever in my wall

hinofwars
07-29-2012, 03:31 PM
I have attacked some guy who is level 164 and then he posted on my wall. It is the best post ever in my wall. There it is:

"How is it possible for you to attack me when I am level 164 and you are 179. I'm writing to Funziosupport.com, this is not right. I think you are cheating."

No wonder why support always take a long time to reply due to this kind of 'cheating' report.

Olly1
07-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Ha. Priceless

Why do I never get funny stuff on my wall. The best I've had was after I said to a guy 'impressive weapons'. He replied with 'how do you know what weapons I have'. He was about level 100 so you'd of thought he'd know the game by now

dudeman
07-29-2012, 03:53 PM
My best was "m4a1 and gold girlie" with that pointing finger emoticon pointing at a girl in a dress.

To this day I still attack that wussy every chance I get. He changes his avatar quite frequently to avoid me, but I always find him.

Still hasn't thought to just ask for a name change though.

hinofwars
07-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Ha. Priceless

Why do I never get funny stuff on my wall. The best I've had was after I said to a guy 'impressive weapons'. He replied with 'how do you know what weapons I have'. He was about level 100 so you'd of thought he'd know the game by now

I think that is more obvious to spot than the shark tank.

iteachem
07-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Here is the latest on my wall....

don't u understand u have far much too lose! Muppett, don't think u will be sleeping for a while now! Do u? thanks for the opportunity to rip the ****** out of u, having dropped off my radar.

He has 25 level 10 bodyguards and is majorly pissed at me...despite his nasty comment on my wall he has robed me for only 2000 so far...i on the other hand have hit him for around 300k at this point.

I responded to his message by kindly telling him he should stop spending money upgrading those bodyguards

hinofwars
07-29-2012, 04:27 PM
@ iteachem

The thing you did was so kind. Great job. Respect is very important in the real world and as well as in the game. I think there is no point to keep replying nasty comments on these nasty comments.

Nick-Clark1
07-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Something that gave me a chuckle last night. He obviously didn't appreciate being robbed...

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8575/photokfj.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/232/photokfj.jpg/)

Note how he then wanted me to add him :confused:

iteachem
07-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Loved the name of this guy who attacked me....not sure what he wanted by attacking me
Lol
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/047a3403.jpg

Dipstik
07-29-2012, 06:19 PM
overtly stupid people are a dime a dozen on the internet... I still think the best laugh I got was the prominent VHL player (and I believe indian) who posted "10-0 (buncha emoticons)" after clearly only beating me 4 times. I chuckled.

Nudie
07-29-2012, 06:23 PM
The only posts I get on my wall are hot women hitting on me. (I wish) :o

Shizzy
07-29-2012, 07:02 PM
I robbed a guy a couple weeks ago for 300k...I think he was about to do an upgrade. He posted I hope a bird poops in your eyes followed by just be thankful elephants don't fly. I thought that was pretty funny, I kind of wish I could give him his money back.

iteachem
07-29-2012, 07:12 PM
I robbed a guy a couple weeks ago for 300k...I think he was about to do an upgrade. He posted I hope a bird poops in your eyes followed by just be thankful elephants don't fly. I thought that was pretty funny, I kind of wish I could give him his money back.

Ah the guilt trip... I fall for that all the time

sister morphine
07-29-2012, 11:10 PM
Loved the name of this guy who attacked me....not sure what he wanted by attacking me
Lol
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/047a3403.jpg
lol, I had two failed robberies against me overnight. One by santa and the other by c*nty 😳

Quirt
07-30-2012, 12:18 AM
Got this... "ur not worth robbing *** ****!" ....after I took a few hundred thousand in robbery profits off a guy. I left it on my wall as I don't seem to get many posts anyway :p

My other fav was "add me" -- that's it -- no code !! LOL I reckon I was supposed to guess the nine digits :-D

TruthHurts
07-30-2012, 11:07 AM
My other fav was "add me" -- that's it -- no code !! LOL I reckon I was supposed to guess the nine digits :-D

That's funny!

Vince the Fist
07-30-2012, 06:38 PM
My best was "m4a1 and gold girlie" with that pointing finger emoticon pointing at a girl in a dress.

To this day I still attack that wussy every chance I get. He changes his avatar quite frequently to avoid me, but I always find him.

Still hasn't thought to just ask for a name change though.

lol! send me a PM with his name so i can attack him too. :D