PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a free crime lord smg?

Mikecore
07-29-2012, 09:09 AM
A super cheater has already 12!

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/mikecorekp/50757b82.jpg

AppleMacGuy
07-29-2012, 09:11 AM
This cheating is way beyond a joke now :mad::mad::mad:

Mikecore
And his stats...he has also many of the super scratcher items!

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/mikecorekp/14642007.jpg

BigCheese
LOL ... am sure those gold spender are gettin' really piss off

Mikecore
07-29-2012, 09:12 AM
LOL ... am sure those gold spender are gettin' really piss off

I went mad with 0 gold spent in this event!

iteachem
07-29-2012, 09:12 AM
And does that mean -60 from Enemy Mafia.. Heck if he had 100 he would be unbeatable

iteachem
07-29-2012, 09:14 AM

If I remember correctly, the money hack got way out of control as well. It seemed like we had a ton of threads about it and then it was rectified. I guess the good news about it at this level is that with so many I think its more likely to be fixed... hoping so at least...

Does KA and MW have this as well?

Robin Locksley
07-29-2012, 09:22 AM
If I remember correctly, the money hack got way out of control as well. It seemed like we had a ton of threads about it and then it was rectified. I guess the good news about it at this level is that with so many I think its more likely to be fixed... hoping so at least...

Dunno mate a cheater i found never had anything done too him....... I got punished for reporting the money glitcher and making.a massive stink about about it......

Was told Funzio was looking into.... Weeks later the guy was still attacking the hellouta me because I reported him...... He finally went off radar but I can assume he is still out there....

I honestly don't think cheaters have anything done too them....

Populouspapa
07-29-2012, 09:35 AM

MW does but not KA, but there is similar cheats..

iteachem
07-29-2012, 09:36 AM
I honestly don't think cheaters have anything done too them....

I have 3-4 cheaters I was able to friend after catching/reporting them... They are still on my rivals list... I check occasionally and their accounts are frozen in place, no changes in stats etc.

One of them had 10 million unbanked and 80K stats. When I hit the same level as this person, I dropped them from my friend list and despite multiple refreshes never found them...I think they became invisible...

Others have seen the same but I agree its not as much as we want to see.

I don't think the member of the forum would be happy unless suddenly their username was changed to Cheater, and their hood/inventory completely wiped..

xXSycoXx
07-29-2012, 09:47 AM
out of interest how do you even get the smg

KemoKidd
07-29-2012, 09:51 AM

Come in the top 25 of the current event which has not ended yet. Basically no one should have it yet and only 25 people will have ONE of them!

BigCheese
07-29-2012, 09:52 AM

Option 1. Buy it with lots of real money
Option 2. Hack it

Luke 3457
07-29-2012, 10:02 AM
What an idiot he should have waited till event ended and just hacked one lol

TRAZ
07-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Are any of these maybe test accounts for GREE? I'm always curious as to how many there seem to be.

JuSt.SiCk
07-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Are any of these maybe test accounts for GREE? I'm always curious as to how many there seem to be.

No, google a few minutes and u'll find the hack.

Olly1
07-29-2012, 10:58 AM
Did anyone watch the new batman.

The Dark Knight Rises.

It was one sick film dragged on a bit near the end, but a very good film.
I think Tom Hardy stole the show.
All about the Bane.

Epic way of going off topic!

These guys must get shut down pretty quickly. I just friended someone with 600+ or all respect items after I reported him so I'll see how long it takes for them to get blocked
OP - let us know what happens with this guy too

enahs1
07-29-2012, 10:59 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37746-Testing-The-Waters-and-Hackers&p=351487#post351487
Who wants my hacking account to go up and beat the **** out of this guy?
Btw, I have 67 crime lord smg on it :p
This game in now a joke :rolleyes:

Illuminati
07-29-2012, 11:12 AM

Which is more reason why it's laughable at the amounts of REAL money people spend on this game. If the gold-spenders in this game stopped spending absurd amounts of gold, and it became obvious to Gree (losing money), maybe THEN, they'll do something to address the rampant cheaters. The fact that Gree continues to push out regurgitated event after event without addressing the glaring problems in this game or even responding to players' recommendations suggests they only care about MONEY.

JuSt.SiCk
07-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Too sad, that i spend some money for this game.. Now every noob can get as powerfull as the strongest players.

Olly1
07-29-2012, 11:26 AM
One thing I will agree with is that there are too many hack threads. There are some people on here that seem to be asking questions on the hacks to try and find out how to do it (IMO).

Idiosyncrasy
07-29-2012, 12:45 PM
I saw this guy after he attacked me. I just made a thread about it but I didn't realize you already spotted him... sorry.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37924-Is-this-guy-a-cheater

Insanity ensues...