PDA

View Full Version : Why I like the new events.....

Robin Locksley
07-29-2012, 08:56 AM
............................... I don't spend much on gold. Old events everyone had a chance of getting the final item gold spender or not.....

I hated this..... As I tried and tried but no end item.... No skill either invest money (no way buddy), or put in tons of effort in the hope you will get lucky.....

Pfffff with the old events got tons of chumps running around with these unfair super weapons....... Just because they got lucky.... One up over me not due too skill, planning strategy, but LUCK.... Screw that...

New events have solved this problem for me.... You don't get lucky in these new events... You pay a lot of real money for these weapons and only 250 people get the heads up over me....

This is great.... Totally takes the pressure off events........ And I don't get miffed when I try real hard too get the end weapon and everyone else ends up with it apart from me...

That said if people are getting the top... Weaponsz due to cheating and hacks .... That blows.... But iv not spent q great deal so I don't really care who cheats or not :)..... This games broke.... Because for Funzio/gree greed, unbalancing the game so much. cheating is becoming a strategy these days the only way a normal guy can keep up....

I can see a massive increase in cheaters..........coming

Daniel2115
07-29-2012, 09:36 AM
Never thought of it that way but it's actually true. I used to see alot of people getting the 10th items and I'd fail miserably even after opening about 20 boxes a day. Now with these new events the people that are getting the top prize I probably wouldn't be able to attack anyways since they're big gold spenders so I could care less if they get it lol

iteachem
07-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Never thought if it that way but it's actually true. I used to see alot of people getting the 10th items and I'd fail miserably even after opening about 20 boxes a day. Now with these new events the people that are getting the top prize I probably wouldn't be able to attack anyways since they're big gold spenders so I could care less if they get it lol

+1 and the lack of a modifier with the top 250 helps free players out... They may have the weapon, but its just a number. No extra attack or defense or ... a good scratcher would offset that weapon now..

Rodimus
07-29-2012, 12:00 PM
@Robin Locksley, I believe you love using ellipsis more than commas, but I digress.