PDA

View Full Version : Income Costs

Invisigoth
07-29-2012, 07:49 AM
I know this question have been asked a million times but I recently stumbled on to a thread where the cost (upgrade costs) is broken down in the thread rather than on a word document.

From memory the breakdown was first Income then Unit Buildings then upgrade buildings.

Sometimes when your on the move it's just easier to refer to on the mobile then having to figure it out on a word doc.

Anyone have the link please?

Jhoemel
07-29-2012, 07:51 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28657-War-Priest-s-NO-Hassle-Money-Building-Spreadsheet&p=215356&viewfull=1#post215356

Thats the link

Invisigoth
07-29-2012, 07:58 AM
Ufen hell! That was quick! Tks Jhoemel

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:49 AM

It isn't all the way finished because everybody just uses Khimsoo's app now. Also, my PC with the software for it broke so I couldn't finish it, otherwise I would.

Uzzi
07-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Does anyone have a complete list of all the building upgrade mission goals?? I just completed the one for getting my armory to level 9. Next goal is electronic factory to level 2. Does any one have a list for these types of objectives?

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Does anyone have a complete list of all the building upgrade mission goals?? I just completed the one for getting my armory to level 9. Next goal is electronic factory to level 2. Does any one have a list for these types of objectives?

I don't think we have a list of those.

Bronson
07-29-2012, 12:07 PM
I have had "upgrade your military market to 6" goal for the last 4 months lol

War Priest
07-29-2012, 12:11 PM

Yeah, that's me with my steel mills. Those little green arrows get annoying after so long.

Jp lfs
07-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Yeah, that's me with my steel mills. Those little green arrows get annoying after so long.

I thought I was the only one! My weapon's factories have had those arrows for months now. So many other higher priorities than those. And why are the upgrade goals always the ones that take weeks to accomplish? Training us in patience?

War Priest
07-29-2012, 12:27 PM
I thought I was the only one! My weapon's factories have had those arrows for months now. So many other higher priorities than those. And why are the upgrade goals always the ones that take weeks to accomplish? Training us in patience?

I have no intention on upgrading my steel mills for months. I just reached 800K IPH and am trying to reach a million before my gold runs out. Will need the cash for units and goals don't pay enough to cover that.

Jp lfs
07-29-2012, 12:29 PM
I have no intention on upgrading my steel mills for months. I just reached 800K IPH and am trying to reach a million before my gold runs out. Will need the cash for units and goals don't pay enough to cover that.

Done buying gold?

War Priest
07-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Done buying gold?

Been for awhile. I had like 32K gold when I stopped and now I am down to 14K.

This week really cost me a lot of gold because they released those new gold units and I got 1 of each.

Jp lfs
07-29-2012, 12:35 PM
You gonna keep playing when you run out? It definitely changes the game.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 12:40 PM
You gonna keep playing when you run out? It definitely changes the game.

Yeah, I am going to play still. I already know it's going to suck.

I will miss the LE's and not be able to win the boss units.

I already got used to the fact of not winning events a long time ago and now I don't mind, guess I will have to get over the LE's...

I may get the holiday LE's still though. If they are cool enough, but other than that just cash and valor units. I already have like 450 Elite Helicopters which gives me a huge boost.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 12:41 PM
I have a reserve of 92 000 gold but I'm just gonna let it sit there

Arizona
07-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Same here. I keep thinking I really should get these out of the way. Those green arrows are annoying.

Dreno33
07-29-2012, 02:06 PM

haha mine are lvl 8 and 7! woohoo.

Jhoemel
07-29-2012, 04:09 PM

Your welcome man

Miner
07-30-2012, 06:08 AM

Same dang green arrows. I find myself trying to hide those buildings behind other ones so I don't have to see the arrows!

Giedrybe
07-30-2012, 08:22 AM
And what's the point of completing that missions? :) getting some minor cash for exchange for XP? :)

Just do (build/upgrade) what you want to do. You'll get used to green arrow soon, just place that building in the corner :)

Miner
07-30-2012, 08:24 AM
And what's the point of completing that missions? :) getting some minor cash for exchange for XP? :)

Just do (build/upgrade) what you want to do. You'll get used to green arrow soon, just place that building in the corner :)

I don't upgrade buildings based on missions. The steel mill arrows have been there for probably a month and they'll be there for probably another 12 months.

Giedrybe
07-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Yep, I have never thought that you could do vice versa :)

Just in order to avoid misunderstandings - my post was for Uzzi.