PDA

View Full Version : It seems CC can't count!! CCM

BobbyHill
07-29-2012, 07:08 AM
Just as the title says, i was at 155 gold, bought two scratchers, and am now at 95 gold. Seems like they charged me for 3 -_-
Already contacted support through the game but wanted to post here as well. CCM help

Gaming Will
07-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Happened to me yesterday. Ticket submitted. No word back yet.

Paulio
07-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Just as the title says, i was at 155 gold, bought two scratchers, and am now at 95 gold. Seems like they charged me for 3 -_-
Already contacted support through the game but wanted to post here as well. CCM help

They are very good about refunding gold in situations like this.

Gaming Will
07-30-2012, 06:42 AM
Still no response yet. How do you prove there is gold missing anyway? My situation was I had 130 gold bought 6 scratchers. Didn't win crap, exited out of scratchers. Then noticed I had zero gold left when I should have had 10.

sez
07-30-2012, 06:51 AM
Still no response yet. How do you prove there is gold missing anyway? My situation was I had 130 gold bought 6 scratchers. Didn't win crap, exited out of scratchers. Then noticed I had zero gold left when I should have had 10.

They figured you must not care about your gold since you wasted it on scratchers, so they just took the extra 10 from you to save you some time.......You should say thank you..

Gaming Will
07-30-2012, 06:54 AM
They figured you must not care about your gold since you wasted it on scratchers, so they just took the extra 10 from you to save you some time.......You should say thank you..

Haha, I know right?

Dakid
07-30-2012, 03:25 PM

Funzio/Gree keeps a log of your purchases and can provide it for you, im 100% sure they do the same for gold so it should be easy to resolve by comparing purchases with gold earned. i know this because during this last event i accidently did a timer reset and didn't realize it. When my gold was gone i left a ticket asking for refund if possible and/or explanation of what it was spent on. they sent me a log of all gold spent. fyi they did not refund the 15g for accidental timer reset, even though the record shows i never used gold in any event for a reset before and it was only 1 reset. So beware, tbh even though its only 15g this experienced reaffirmed that even though i enjoy the game, I will play as a free player for the rest of my experience in CC. It is too easy to "lose" gold with misclicks given the timing issues on mobile and all the purchases that have no confirmation. No hard feelings towards gree(after all its $1), it just seems like a poor business decision to not refund about $1 on something that is obviously a mistake. As a business owner, if a customer took the time to write to me asking for a $1 refund and it was the first time they ever asked i would honor it every single time no matter what the issue just to keep my customer.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Funzio/Gree keeps a log of your purchases and can provide it for you, im 100% sure they do the same for gold so it should be easy to resolve by comparing purchases with gold earned. i know this because during this last event i accidently did a timer reset and didn't realize it. When my gold was gone i left a ticket asking for refund if possible and/or explanation of what it was spent on. they sent me a log of all gold spent. fyi they did not refund the 15g for accidental timer reset, even though the record shows i never used gold in any event for a reset before and it was only 1 reset. So beware, tbh even though its only 15g this experienced reaffirmed that even though i enjoy the game, I will play as a free player for the rest of my experience in CC. It is too easy to "lose" gold with misclicks given the timing issues on mobile and all the purchases that have no confirmation. No hard feelings towards gree(after all its $1), it just seems like a poor business decision to not refund about $1 on something that is obviously a mistake. As a business owner, if a customer took the time to write to me asking for a $1 refund and it was the first time they ever asked i would honor it every single time no matter what the issue just to keep my customer.

They have refunded me for every ticked I submitted regarding misclicks (four in total ). Its weird that they didn't for you..

You could always try to pm Crime City Mark with the ticket number and see if he can help.

Every time I have requested a refund for the misclick, I have mentioned the lack of a confirmation button

Gaming Will
07-30-2012, 03:59 PM
I have been refunded for misclicks as well. Perhaps you didn't specifically ask for the refund? I had submitted a ticket when I received the same exact (crappy) items in the crates. They were in the same exact items in the same exact order. I was asking if it was legit or if there was an error. I received a reply stating of course it can happen but then offered a complete refund and a deletion of items. I of course did not request the refund and kept the crappy items. But still I have found support most helpful and usually receive what is fair.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 04:12 PM
I have been refunded for misclicks as well. Perhaps you didn't specifically ask for the refund? I had submitted a ticket when I received the same exact (crappy) items in the crates. They were in the same exact items in the same exact order. I was asking if it was legit or if there was an error. I received a reply stating of course it can happen but then offered a complete refund and a deletion of items. I of course did not request the refund and kept the crappy items. But still I have found support most helpful and usually receive what is fair.

My worst was a purchase of a single item worth 60 gold. I saw an ugly bank truck in a rivals inventory and clicked on it to see it after defeating them... somehow I double clicked and bought it (figures it was still available to purchase ). They refunded without a problem... their support has always been great (sometimes slow)

Dakid
07-30-2012, 04:19 PM
I really hope it's decided on a case by case basis, i did specifically ask to be refunded and to have whatever change that was made to be remedied. however i don't think they can take back a timer reset :). I may take your advice and pursue this further. I think customer service is prompt and works hard and this is not intended to be a criticism of the people on the other end of the emails. I suspect I probably fell into some sort of "timer reset refund request" category, for which there is a standard reply. Up until now my only interaction with customer service has been to report cheaters which as im sure you all know is a very discouraging experience.

iteachem
07-30-2012, 04:37 PM
I really hope it's decided on a case by case basis, i did specifically ask to be refunded and to have whatever change that was made to be remedied. however i don't think they can take back a timer reset :). I may take your advice and pursue this further. I think customer service is prompt and works hard and this is not intended to be a criticism of the people on the other end of the emails. I suspect I probably fell into some sort of "timer reset refund request" category, for which there is a standard reply. Up until now my only interaction with customer service has been to report cheaters which as im sure you all know is a very discouraging experience.

Of the four I requested.. one was the accidental purchase, one was an accidental stamina refil and the two others were specifically timer resets

Gaming Will
07-31-2012, 03:29 PM
71.5 hour turn around time and problem resolved for me. Thanks C.

Crime City Mark
07-31-2012, 05:55 PM
"Help me CCM" tickets don't get me to come in and help, otherwise the forums would be nothing but those threads. Send me a PM, or create a general thread about the issue.

BobbyHill
07-31-2012, 07:24 PM
I submitted a ticket right before posting, issue has been resolved. Thanks