PDA

View Full Version : the nominations!

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 06:30 AM
Please note this is not the Grammys here are the nominations for the awards, Bronson and I have come up with,and in honor of seq we will still use his nominations as well. We also came up with a little twist! In order not to sway the votes we will not be posting the people's names who are up for the nominations. Please look over all the the nominations and pm Bronson or I your vote. The 2012 modern war Grammys award show will be hosted live in 5 nights! So please get your votes in as fast as you can thank you.

• so here are the nominations:

•Best Guest Appearance of the year!

•Best Fight of the year!

•Best Hijacker of the year!

•Best Thread Starter of the year!

•Best MW Thread( Based on date created and still lurking in the first page and # of posts) of the year!

•Prettiest MW female player of the year!

•Biggest Knuckleheads of the year!

•Coolest Avatar of the year!

•Most Knowledgeable MW forumite of the year!

•Best Newcomer of the year!

•Best Funzio Employee of the year!

•2012 modern war gold player rookie of the year!

•2012 modern war free player rookie of the year!

•2012 modern war free player of the year!

•2012 modern war gold player of the year!

•Best jokester of the year!

•Best event of the year!

•Coolest signature of the year!

•Hottest modern war male member of the year! (guys and girls can vote for this I guess)

•Biggest A-hole of the year!

•Best form fight night of the year!

•Most depressing forumite of the year!

•Best pirate of the year!

These are the nominations for the 2012 modern war Grammys award show!!! Remember the show will be live in 5 nights so please don't forget to vote! Let's all make this a great night thank you...

Bronson
07-29-2012, 06:55 AM
ANNOUNCMENT.

As Gin and myself are hosting we will not partake in the voting process but you can still vote for us in any of the categories.

Also don't vote for yourself as those votes will not be counted.

Jhoemel
07-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Yeah we got your votes Dr J. And wow wasn't expecting you to vote for that person for hottest male - got a little man crush there have you J????

Thats good. wow when I read this I actually went to my sent items to see my votes if I really voted for the hottest male and I saw that you are missing a "fe" on that post. lol :p

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 07:12 AM
Jhoemel delete your first post please, so Bronson's announcement can be rite under it...

Jhoemel
07-29-2012, 07:26 AM
No problem, deleted it gin

Kiss Of Death
07-29-2012, 09:06 AM
Hottest modern war member of the year (only females can vote)This if for the hottest male member correct? Are only the guys allowed to vote for the prettiest female? No names = research. ��Didn't say so I voted.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 09:07 AM
I'm flan the beast

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:42 AM
This doesn't make sense:

•Hottest modern war member of the year! (only females can vote!!!)

Females play modern war too so why only female votes?

And if you mean hottest male player, then why didn't you put only males can vote for the hottest female?

By the way, Seq had already came up with the hottest man award, that isn't something Gin and Bronson came up with...

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 09:51 AM
This doesn't make sense:

Females play modern war too so why only female votes?

And if you mean hottest male player, then why didn't you put only males can vote for the hottest female?

By the way, Seq had already came up with the hottest man award, that isn't something Gin and Bronson came up with...

As you can see WP!!! Is says male, but if you wanna vote for who ever you think is the hottest guy be my guest

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:51 AM
See Gin, you managed to copy the first post of Seq's thread which was:

Good evening everyone I will be your host for tonight's nomination show as the very charming Bron King couldn't be here leaving you with the best second choice. MOI!

Tonight's show is full of surprises and grammatical errors but full of fireworks and we'll have an awesome night reliving the best events of this half year. All credit to this idea goes to Capt Gin, well not really he had something in mind and I just basically ran with my gut feelings.

I don't want to sugarcoat tonight's bash and without further ado let's rush into the heavy hitting lineup and run into the first category and nominees!

Please be advised I have nominated 3 members and I'm leaving the 4rth up to you guys so please interact and give suggestions.AND VOTE!

Best Guest Appearance!

CCM on the Name the Players Thread
Speed Ump and WdiGeorge on Bash a Pirate thread
BigFlan on EVERY thread
Member Suggestions

Best Fight!

WP vs SeqWins
WP vs Bilbo Baggins
Sia vs SeqWins
Member Suggestions

Best Hijacker!

Bronson
Aidan
Thunder Child
Member Suggestions

Best Thread Starter

McDoc
Hello Kitty
Thunder Child
Member Suggestions

Best MW Thread( Based on date created and still lurking in the first page and # of posts)

WWY by Hello Kitty
IPH table by SeqWins
Name the Player by Spectra & Seq
Member Suggestions

Prettiest MW female Player( Don't get all defensive now Kitty please it's all just fun)

Hello Kitty
L-Fizzle
Lulu
Lady_Fizz
Vitus79
Marebear
Kiss Of Death
Member Suggestions

Biggest Knuckleheads!

Capt_Gin
BigFlan
Fifth Reich
Member Suggestions

Coolest Avatar!

Bronson
Poopenshire
Copenhagen
Manbeast
Member Suggestions

Most Knowledgeable MW forumite!

McDoc
JMC
Agent Orange
JohnnyR
Member Suggestions

Best Newcomer!

Miner
Giedrybe‎
Enahs1
Member Suggestions

Best Funzio Employee!

CCM
CJ54
L-FIZZLE ( We know WP we know!!!)
Member Suggestions

But didn't copy over the second post of his which read:

Funniest Forumite

Bronson
Aidan
Stricker
Member Suggestions

Biggest a-hole!

SeqWins
Bilbo Baggins
Member Suggestions

Best FFN!

Bronson vs Copenhagen
WP vs anyone
Flan getting beat up by JP & Aidan & Hassleman
Member Suggestions

Hottest MW guy

SelfProclaimed
Bronson
Overkill280
Copenhagen
Member Suggestion

Most Depressing Forumite

Bugg1a
whakueddie
el_gringo
Member Suggestions

Open for Nominations please name and vote in this thread!

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:54 AM
As you can see WP!!! Is says male, but if you wanna vote for who ever you think is the hottest guy be my guest

No, what I am saying is you are saying it's your idea when it wasn't. (See post above) and your saying anybody can vote for hottest female even female, but only female can vote for male. That's descrimination. :eek:

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 09:54 AM
I came up with thoese with seq....

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:57 AM
I came up with thoese with seq....

Ok, but your still not getting it! What's up with the females can vote for hottest female, but men can't vote for hottest men? Huh huh?

By the way, Kitty came up with it and recommended it to Seq. Want me to show you the post...

You're a nut job Seq. I love and hate you and love to hate you. :) It's a saying...don't get all fight like on me. And don't forget the ladies of the forum, we need a hot guy category, please!

p.s. I think I screwed up the saying...mostly it means I'm neutral and I think you're OK.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:59 AM
So, I have proven that your sexest (against your own gender.. weird), and stealing Kitty's hottest man idea and claiming it as your's... :eek:

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 10:02 AM
And don't forget the ladies of the forum, we need a hot guy category, please!

Ok so there you go read what she said... An why do you want guys to vote for the hot guys award? It's ok if the women vote for both, but guys voting for hot guys creepies me out! I don't have noting against gay ppl by the way... But we can't have this in the Grammys this year maybe next year...

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Hottest modern war member of the year (only females can vote)
This if for the hottest male member correct?
Are only the guys allowed to vote for the prettiest female?

No names = research. ��

See that is what I am saying!

Guys AND GIRLS can vote for female, but only FEMALE can vote for male... Hmm...

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:05 AM
And don't forget the ladies of the forum, we need a hot guy category, please!

Ok so there you go read what she said... An why do you want guys to vote for the hot guys award? It's ok if the women vote for both, but guys voting for hot guys creepies me out! I don't have noting against gay ppl by the way... But we can't have this in the Grammys this year maybe next year...

It is just the point! You sexest punk.

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 10:06 AM
See that is what I am saying!

Guys AND GIRLS can vote for female, but only FEMALE can vote for male... Hmm...

Ok go do a poll then!!! An see how many guys wanna vote for the hottest guy of the year award! I'll vote no rite away...

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:06 AM
The votes will be unfair if both can vote for female, but if only female can vote for me.

You can't have unbalanced votes like that. It has to be the same rule weather both are allowed to vote, or only the opposite sex can vote.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Ok go do a poll then!!! An see how many guys wanna vote for the hottest guy of the year award! I'll vote no rite away...

Dude, your stupid, straight up.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Out of all people, you should know that guys voted for guys on Seq's good grammy thread (not this one that you managed to F*up.)

Go re-read it. Guys did vote for guys.

You will have an incorrect vote count if 2 genders can vote for one, and only 1 gender can vote for the other.

You think this is all about you and making you look gay. Nobody gives a sh*t! Nobody is going to comment "oh gins gay....!".

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Dude, your stupid, straight up.

Dude your gay!!! What s your point? You want guys to vote for the hottest guy of the year award?!!! Why just tell me why?!!! An don't say that messes up the votes because it does not, because there are more male members on the threads then female members...

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:13 AM
You were talking about joining the military before. Good thing you didn't because you wouldn't of lasted!

If your afraid to vote for a good looking guy, how would you last standing in a shower with a bunch of naked guys.

You need to get a new look on life.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Dude your gay!!! What s your point? You want guys to vote for the hottest guy of the year award?!!! Why just tell me why?!!! An don't say that messes up the votes because it does not, because there are more male members on the threads then female members...

Yeah, ok. Whatever idiot.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:21 AM
So if a guy says something like "you look good in that suit" to you then you will think he is gay?

Wow...

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm relying on the gay vote. I have more gay guys hit on me than girls. Lol. But seriously gin. Who cares. Think of it this way. You know brad Pitt was a good looking dude,everyone knew it. Doesn't make you gay. That's just homophobic.afraid of guys pointing and saying your gay. Your not in the hood , you can drop your guard , it's year 2012. For the record I'm not gay, I do have gay friends and they are the funniest people.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Gin

I say we kick gin out as a host

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm relying on the gay vote. I have more gay guys hit on me than girls. Lol. But seriously gin. Who cares. Think of it this way. You know brad Pitt was a good looking dude,everyone knew it. Doesn't make you gay. That's just homophobic.afraid of guys pointing and saying your gay. Your not in the hood , you can drop your guard , it's year 2012. For the record I'm not gay, I do have gay friends and they are the funniest people.

That you for that situation. This is what I am trying to point out. It's not gay to say a guy is good looking.

I don't know but Gin is freaked out about it for some reason.

joaquim
07-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Gin

I say we kick flan off the forum

Well if you really want that then ok we can do that.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 10:30 AM
That you for that situation. This is what I am trying to point out. It's not gay to say a guy is good looking.

I don't know but Gin is freaked out about it for some reason.

Becasue he is immature 7 year old

Aidan
07-29-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm comfortable with my sexuality so i dont have any problem Voting for hottest male. In fact i did on seq's grammy.
Not sure why or how voting for male makes you gay.....

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:33 AM
It doesn't Aidan.

Gin,

I am just saying if only female can vote for men, then only men should vote for female.

OR

Remove that rule and let both genders vote for each.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 10:33 AM
It doesn't Aidan.

Gin,

I am just saying if only female can vote for men, then only men should vote for female.

OR

Remove that rule and let both genders vote for each.

Or we kick gin as host and get a new one

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Lol flan. You just want to see gin kicked. And as amusing and funny as that would be. I see gin actually trying to make an effort into a legitimate thread. So gin, just allow voting for all parties. We are a place of equal rights

War Priest
07-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Gin, us calling you gay was a joke and you know it. You and Bronson aren't even voting so you don't have to worry about it, so I know know what it's a big deal.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm bored huh

joaquim
07-29-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm stupid huh

Don't talk about yourself that way!

bigflan
07-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Don't talk about yourself that way!

And guys follow some simple steps here

1 click joaquims profile

2 Press add to ignore list

3 press yes

I suggest everyone do this

joaquim
07-29-2012, 10:51 AM
And guys follow some simple steps here

1 click flan's profile

2 Press add to ignore list

3 press yes

I suggest everyone do this

If you insist.

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Ok ok... Fine all guys can vote for the hottest guy of the year award...

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 11:16 AM
Gin

I say we kick gin out as a host

Flan you are here by banned from the Grammys and not aloud to win any awards!!! Any votes for you will not be counted and you can not attend... Watch it from home...

Bronson
07-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Defuk... I take the kids out to the park for a few hours and come back to homophobic Gin lol

This could have been sorted in 1 post like this..... Yes men can vote for men!

Get some people skills Gin

dthfrmabv
07-29-2012, 12:07 PM
WOW - think this is the best forum thread on how to bake a cake! Is the gay anonymous forum? oppps damn wrong forum. LOL! j/k

LuLu:)
07-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Defuk... I take the kids out to the park for a few hours and come back to homophobic Gin lol

Thank you!! No one is going to want to 'play' with all the nonsense we have to sort thru to get to any info. You may need to lock him back in the closet until the Grammy's are over. Or until the world ends..whichever comes first.

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 12:42 PM

It wasent my fault....

bigflan
07-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Flan will always win

joaquim
07-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Flan will always lose

Hey I voted for you in a couple of categories but I gave them to Seq so they don't count.

Bronson
07-29-2012, 12:53 PM
Flan And Jo - Start your own thread if you wanna flirt with each other I'm taking this back for nominations.

So far we have 4 people vote so come on guys let your voices be heard!!!

bigflan
07-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Flan And Jo - Start your own thread if you wanna flirt with each other I'm taking this back for nominations.

I don't feel like voting I'm lazzey

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 12:55 PM

Yes please guys! I also only have 4 voters...

Bronson
07-29-2012, 12:59 PM
FYI guys just copy and paste the nominations from the OP and write your choices for each category underneath. This will make it easier for you guys to vote.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 01:13 PM
FYI guys just copy and paste the nominations from the OP and write your choices for each category underneath. This will make it easier for you guys to vote.I vote for the beast flan

Bronson
07-29-2012, 01:17 PM
I vote for the beast flan

Which category, hottest female???

bigflan
07-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Which category, hottest female???Hottest female

Hottest male

Most funniest person

Best hijack

Biggest Meanie

Biggest knucklehead

Best thread (flan idea threads)

Best thread creator

Best fight of the year

Best guest appearance

War Priest
07-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Flan, you know how I know your real young? You say meanie instead of a-hole. Haha

Bronson
07-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks to everyone that's voted so far and nearly everyone has given completely different nominations. To make sure your favourite walks home with a Golden Grunt get your votes in now!!!

bigflan
07-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Flan, you know how I know your real young? You say meanie instead of a-hole. HahaYou know why I don't say it is Because of this

Hey, watch the language.

Bronson
07-29-2012, 01:26 PM
You know why I don't say it is Because of this

Or because mummy might tell you off!!!

bigflan
07-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Or because mummy might tell you off!!!Nope Becuase of this

Hey, watch the language.

War Priest
07-29-2012, 01:30 PM
You know why I don't say it is Because of this

I followed the quote and the guy said sh*t, not a-hole.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 01:30 PM
I followed the quote and the guy said sh*t, not a-hole.

Hey, watch the language.

This is why WP you don't swear on the forum

War Priest
07-29-2012, 01:32 PM
This is why WP you don't swear on the forum

Everyone does it, we just usually alter the words.

Hell, Bronson says defuk...Haha

bigflan
07-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Everyone does it, we just usually alter the words.

Hell, Bronson says defuk...Haha

Look what happens too him though he got banned

And it's because cc mark is not on thread or online when it happens

Boom
07-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Or because mummy might tell you off!!!Not cool bro not cool.

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Flan you suck dude.., when are you evvvver gonna win a event?

Dreno33
07-29-2012, 02:11 PM
why is there a second one? didnt seq do this already? who stole who's idea?

Bronson
07-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Look what happens too him though he got banned

And it's because cc mark is not on thread or online when it happens

Defuk did I get banned???

Bronson
07-29-2012, 02:12 PM
why is there a second one? didnt seq do this already? who stole who's idea?

Seqs gone bro he passed on the torch so I took up the Grammys. Someone is gonna have to get on the IPH table!!

bigflan
07-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Defuk did I get banned???No your fellow countrymen QPR he got banned and yelled at for swearing

joaquim
07-29-2012, 02:13 PM
No your fellow countrymen QPR he got banned and yelled at for swearing

You got it all wrong. QPR didn't get banned for that.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 02:14 PM
You got it all wrong. QPR didn't get banned for that.I know but he got yelled at for swearing

He got banned for trolling

Bronson
07-29-2012, 02:14 PM
No your fellow countrymen QPR he got banned and yelled at for swearing

He's from Wales as well is he?

Bronson
07-29-2012, 02:15 PM
I know but he got yelled at for swearing

Happy days I'll take a yell for my swearing you take a ban for your trolling!

joaquim
07-29-2012, 02:16 PM
I know but he got yelled at for swearing

Yes he did get told to watch the language. And yes he was trolling but the thing that made Mark want to ban him was the continuous accusations of the CK being cheats.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 02:19 PM
He's from Wales as well is he?Nope he is from turkey

joaquim
07-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Nope he is from turkey

More like England.

Bronson
07-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Big thanks to everyone who has voted so far, I would say only 2 categories have a near unanimous vote, all the others are very very close so we need more votes I'm not doing tie breakers!!

ladyfizz27
07-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Big thanks to everyone who has voted so far, I would say only 2 categories have a near unanimous vote, all the others are very very close so we need more votes I'm not doing tie breakers!!

How long till we find out? Im excited!!

Bronson
07-29-2012, 02:33 PM
How long till we find out? Im excited!!

The big extravaganza will be towards the end of the week. It will make the Olympics look like an over 70s bowling match!!

ladyfizz27
07-29-2012, 02:37 PM
The big extravaganza will be towards the end of the week. It will make the Olympics look like an over 70s bowling match!!

Lol you do make me smile! Are you announcing runners up? or just the winners?

Arizona
07-29-2012, 02:49 PM
how many peeps sent in votes so far. you'll have to keep hounding them every day till fri to get good numbers

Bronson
07-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Lol you do make me smile! Are you announcing runners up? or just the winners?

I got a plan for that but it's all hush hush secret agent stuff ATM.

Bronson
07-29-2012, 02:51 PM
how many peeps sent in votes so far. you'll have to keep hounding them every day till fri to get good numbers

Closing in on 10 voters and I will be hounding everyone until I get them all to vote

07-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Hey X, did you vote?? ;)

Bronson
07-29-2012, 03:00 PM
FYI - I expect all winners to have acceptance speeches so if you think your in with a shout of winning write one ready!!

Arizona
07-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Hey X, did you vote?? ;)

Yep I re-voted as your nemesis has left us. I sent Bron all my votes. Hey guess who I voted for..?

07-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Yep I re-voted as your nemesis has left us. I sent Bron all my votes. Hey guess who I voted for..?

Haha, hmm. Do I have one of those... But nope not guessing. You feel free to pm me and tell me.:p I was just making sure you got it in there. I'll go cast my vote now.

Hivesy
07-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Ok I've been on hols for a week and it looks like I've missed some stuff:

Gin is still in the closet
Seq has gone? Permanently or on holiday?
Why is man on man not right but woman on woman is art. Or is that just me?

James_mac
07-29-2012, 03:26 PM
I'll have to give this some consideration and cast my votes in the next few days I think

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 03:31 PM
It's simple... Bronson. If my votes for flan don't count because he's technically not a modern war player anymore, then just switch whichever ones that were flan to gin,lol

War Priest
07-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Seqs gone bro he passed on the torch so I took up the Grammys. Someone is gonna have to get on the IPH table!!

I will do that if you guys want. Since Khimsoo shut down my money buildings page, it will give me something to do...

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 05:26 PM
I will do that if you guys want. Since Khimsoo shut down my money buildings page, it will give me something to do...

Yea go or it WP... I was thinking of you or poop taking that over, but sense you great will all that design stuff, it would be the perfect job for you...

War Priest
07-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Is that ok with everyone?

Jhoemel
07-29-2012, 05:47 PM
Yeah you should do it wp. You are the perfect man for the job

bigflan
07-29-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm bored yawn yawn

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Its all you WP you got my vote bro

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm bored yawn yawn

What level boss did you get to? I'm on level 22 now...

War Priest
07-29-2012, 05:53 PM
What level boss did you get to? I'm on level 22 now...

So am I. Was on it earlier but left and forgot so had to restart boss 22.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 05:53 PM
What level boss did you get to? I'm on level 22 now...Beat 9 bosses and picked up 2 rares and 7 commons yawn boring and suckish

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Beat 9 bosses and picked up 2 rares and 7 commons yawn boring and suckish

Stop complaing!!! At least you picked up 2 rares! Ive beat him 22 times and only got one rare!!!

bigflan
07-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Stop complaing!!! At least you picked up 2 rares! Ive beat him 22 times and only got one rare!!!I should have 9 rares

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 05:57 PM
So am I. Was on it earlier but left and forgot so had to restart boss 22.

I'm taking nice and slow with this one WP... Only use 3 medkits so far... WP does in it feel like the stronger the top unit gets, the less chance you get rares...

War Priest
07-29-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm taking nice and slow with this one WP... Only use 3 medkits so far... WP does in it feel like the stronger the top unit gets, the less chance you get rares...

I am still only using cash to beat them. And no, I got 2 more rares this time than I did last time, and still going.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 06:00 PM
I am still only using cash to beat them. And no, I got 2 more rares this time than I did last time, and still going.I got 2 lame rares I'm so bored

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 06:10 PM
I am still only using cash to beat them. And no, I got 2 more rares this time than I did last time, and still going.

I had to start useing one medkit for each level after 19 which is
Not bad at all... But man my luck sucks on this boss event!

manbeast
07-29-2012, 08:52 PM
did I get nominated for anything?? dont feel like reading 11 pages

War Priest
07-29-2012, 08:53 PM
did I get nominated for anything?? dont feel like reading 11 pages

All the votes are in PM so they don't show anything in the previous threads.

manbeast
07-29-2012, 08:56 PM
oohhhhhh ok. thats pretty cool. guess i need to vote then

manbeast
07-29-2012, 08:57 PM
should i PM gin or bron? or both so my votes count twice? bwhaha

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 09:02 PM
should i PM gin or bron? or both so my votes count twice? bwhaha

Pm it to Bronson, he could use the extra work lol...

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Pm it to Bronson, he could use the extra work lol...

That's who I sent it too. I didn't want you "messing" with my votes. :D

...And you called me gay. :eek:

bigflan
07-29-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm flan the amazing

My forum life is coming to a end very soon

manbeast
07-29-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm flan the amazing

i think you might actually be catching up to WP in post count. you should pass him up and then quit.

i've never seen flan back down from a challenge.

bigflan
07-29-2012, 09:07 PM
i think you might actually be catching up to WP in post count. you should pass him up and then quit.

In a very short time I will have a force quit and will be never seen again

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm flan the amazing

Thank you god!!!

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:09 PM

In a very short time I will have a force quit and will be never seen again

Once college starts I will be on less so he could catch up but since he is quitting I guess he can't.

Flan, where are you going?

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 09:09 PM
That's who I sent it too. I didn't want you "messing" with my votes. :D

...And you called me gay. :eek:

Lol he's gonna tell me all the votes anyways....

CAPT.GIN
07-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Hey WP why dosent your new thread show up when I click on it?

bigflan
07-29-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm quiting and it's probably the best thing to happen to me this year I'm drop bye to laugh at you guys and arguing about the game

manbeast
07-29-2012, 09:14 PM
pm'd bron

voted flan like 4 times
voted "none" on best funzio employee. i dont believe any of them are any good and so everyone should vote "none" and "none" should win

War Priest
07-29-2012, 09:55 PM
If there was a post of the year award, I would have voted this:

Fünfte Reich, werde ich rufen Sie Idiot des Führers.
(Fifth Reich, I will call you the Fuhrer's imbecile.)

...how deceitful you are to dis hitler and mussolini when you so clearly make evident that you adore them to the point you tell others to call you their leader just as the delusional hitler did!!!

...you use the pretense of innocense and nonsense to gain the acceptance here on the boards. maybe that will fool some into view you as this:

http://brandmediaweek.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834519bc269e2013481809416970c-300wi

but NOT ME!!!

...you, fifth wReick, have obviously studied your hero well and obviously know how to apply the principles he has so maliciously aspoused:
-----------------------------------------------
"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." Adolf Hitler

"Great liars are also great magicians." Adolf Hitler

"It is not truth that matters, but victory." Adolf Hitler

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." Adolf Hitler

"Hate is more lasting than dislike." Adolf Hitler

"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." Adolf Hitler

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future." Adolf Hitler

"All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of

Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people." Adolf Hitler

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach." Adolf Hitler

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." Adolf Hitler
-----------------------------------------------

adolf hitler was the most evil man to have ever lived to date in all of human history... and YOU fifth wreick are the LIAR, just as your hero adolf was a LIAR... yet, you have the adacity to call me a liar and for what? my credibility stands before you as the members of this forum will attest!!! ...to the contrary, YOUR lies are evident to the members of this forum... you LIE by saying you were not spamming the forum... you LIE about spamming players in-game walls... and you LIE by accusing me as a LIAR... this is the DOMINATE reason i have NO respect for you...

the secondary reason for having NO respect for you is because, YOU fifth wreick, are an absolute imbecile to even insinuate by your forum member name to associate yourself with adolf... but it seems apparent by your lack of an ethos that this is a fact you cannot comprehend... therefore, since this would most likely end up as more of a sociopolitical debate of good and evil... this is all i will say on this matter other than i pity you... so leave it!!!

http://i.qkme.me/3obxkv.jpg

Miner
07-30-2012, 05:54 AM
Wow. Reading through this, it looks like we may have a new nomination for best fight. War Priest vs Gin in "the nomiations" thread!

CAPT.GIN
07-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Wow. Reading through this, it looks like we may have a new nomination for best fight. War Priest vs Gin in "the nomiations" thread!

Oh I'll destroy him easy...

CAPT.GIN
07-30-2012, 12:34 PM
Miner was up dude you trying to do my new signature sense WP an't on?

Miner
07-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Miner was up dude you trying to do my new signature sense WP an't on?

Sent it to you in a PM.

CAPT.GIN
07-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Calling WP!!! Calling WP!!!

War Priest
07-30-2012, 02:10 PM
Calling WP!!! Calling WP!!!

WP isn't able to be paged at the moment, please leave a reply and he will get back to you. BEEP!

Poopenshire
07-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Sent mine to you Bronson by PM.

CAPT.GIN
07-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Ok....Sir I would like to inform you that last night I beat the boss, an I would like you to get the new boss unit pic ready for me so I can put it in my signature, thank you... BEEP

bigflan
07-30-2012, 02:15 PM
I vote Possum for every categoryn

Bronson
07-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Thanks for everyone who voted so far.

There are still alot of people who haven't sent in votes so sort it out or I will have to spam your PM, MW wall, KA wall and CC wall.

Thank you

War Priest
07-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Ok....Sir I would like to inform you that last night I beat the boss, an I would like you to get the new boss unit pic ready for me so I can put it in my signature, thank you... BEEP

Ok, what does the guy look like again? Is it the same as the event guy? And I recommend going sideways now otherwise it would be to big of a sig.

CAPT.GIN
07-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Ok, what does the guy look like again? Is it the same as the event guy? And I recommend going sideways now otherwise it would be to big of a sig.

Ok no proublem... Look at my units he's in there...

CAPT.GIN
07-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks for everyone who voted so far.

There are still alot of people who haven't sent in votes so sort it out or I will have to spam your PM, MW wall, KA wall and CC wall.

Thank you

Bronson were gonna make this the best show on earth!!! It's gonna be bigger then the Super Bowl and world cup!!!

Miner
07-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Ok no proublem... Look at my units he's in there...

Gin buddy! I sent you your new sig as a PM like 8 hours ago as you requested.

CAPT.GIN
07-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Gin buddy! I sent you your new sig as a PM like 8 hours ago as you requested.

Oh man I dident even see it, I've been getting so many pm for votes I must of over looked it... Put it in here and I'll copy and paste it...

Speed ump
07-31-2012, 06:34 AM
I was told I was nominated for something. The guy you most love to hate? Most loveable pirate? Most creative smack talk?

Jhoemel
07-31-2012, 06:39 AM
I was told I was nominated for something. The guy you most love to hate? Most loveable pirate? Most creative smack talk?

yeah you are nominated speed. Its the "best pirate of the year" award man :)

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 06:40 AM

Nominated to have the slowest name... seriously you try living in my head for a day! lol

Selfproclaimed
07-31-2012, 07:34 AM
This was overkill when he was a baby

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/ac027b8d.jpg

overkill 280
07-31-2012, 07:37 AM
Hahaha thanks Self! Just when I was hungry :p

Kiss Of Death
07-31-2012, 07:46 AM
This was overkill when he was a baby

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/ac027b8d.jpg

Wow I'm his twin Nemisis ! This baby gets around!

overkill 280
07-31-2012, 07:49 AM
Yeah but I think you're the eviler one of us KOD! lol

Miner
08-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Gin/Bronson -- Is tonight the award show?

overkill 280
08-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Gin/Bronson -- Is tonight the award show?Yes do it tonight! I'm busy after today, so wont get a chance to give my acceptance speech for winning NOTHING :(

War Priest
08-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Gin and Bronson, what is up with this? Cancelled with no notices?

CAPT.GIN
08-04-2012, 01:12 PM
No no its not cancelled!!! We're just having a little technical difficulties and my co host is dealing with diarrhea and congestion at the moment I do apologize for the inconvenice.

War Priest
08-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Well suck it up and host it already...

SeqWins
08-04-2012, 01:17 PM
I might make a special appearance for these awards.

CAPT.GIN
08-04-2012, 01:23 PM
I might make a special appearance for these awards.

You have to seq! You are nominated to...