PDA

View Full Version : Must have gold buildings?

BobbyHill
07-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Are there any must have gold buildings? I have been hording some gold from tapjoy and am not using it on the events and i was trying to decide if i should either a) spend it on some gols buildings or b) use it on weapons or c) use it on crates and scratchers. The only building i have really looked into is the church and it seems to me like a slightly stronger movie theatre.

So, which gold buildings do you have that you are glad you purchase and feel trump buying scratchers crates or weapons.

Thanks in advance

Paulio
07-28-2012, 10:22 PM
My favorite gold buildings are rock cafes (12hr) and gents clubs (24). If you're into economy, go with these. If you don't care about Econ, go with crates over scratchers. Both are gambles, but you have better odds with crates.

BobbyHill
07-28-2012, 10:30 PM
What are level requirements for those two?

iteachem
07-28-2012, 10:41 PM
My Wants and Haves gold list

24 Hour Church unlocks at level 64
12 Hour Rock Cafe level 102
8 Hour Pirate Taverns at 115
24 Gentlemans Club 125

I personally loved the churches as they were great in increasing midgame income. Rock Cafes are definately in my future as well.

I did get the pirate taverns but they are 8 hour building which can be difficult to plan around

Duncko
07-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Gents club is a must, in fact i've saved enough tapjoy gold to get 2 of them when i reach lvl 125. Rock cafe is good too and unlocks earlier but costs slightly more than gents club. Pirate tavern would have been perfect if not for the 8hr collection time.

k0de
07-28-2012, 11:31 PM
GC's are the easiest to manage, being a 24h collection, but 2x Wedding Chapel gives you a pretty decent cashflow once you get them to L4 or L5 (and can make the 3h collections regularly).

Also, Adult Movie Theatres are great if, like me, you're lazy and find it inconvenient to make withdrawals from the bank once an hour during events. However, such convenience comes at a price. While I haven't actually checked the numbers, I would suggest that the Time To Break-Even after upgrading these spans several eternities, so if you're concerned by such things you should probably give them a miss.

Don't spend gold on Scratchers. You get them for free every day anyway and the chances of getting anything decent are pretty low. Go for crates over single weapons, x3 if you can afford it. If you end up with 3 commons, you're no worse off than if you'd spent the same amount on Scratchers anyway, and if you end up with at least one rare you get your money's worth (as much as one can when buying dots on a screen, anyway).

Daniel2115
07-29-2012, 12:09 AM
It all depends what you're more focused on, economy or stats.

If you like the economy side I'd go with either the rock cafes or gents clubs they're both awesome buildings. If you're more worried about your stats then just go with the crates