PDA

View Full Version : You can only own 200 f those? Since when

albeezy
07-28-2012, 08:53 PM
So I have built a collection of palm trees over the last few weeks mostly when at max vault and buying them with overages after collections. Went to build a few today just to finish out a row and got a message saying I could only own 200 of them. Seriously? As if the game didn't have enough problems they decide to max the number of palm trees you can own? Guess they don't like that we use the to bypass the 10 million vault limit. GRee are you so strapped for cash that you have to bombard us with daily events (yes daily because not a day goes by when there isn't a boss or crate event) and expect me to buy in game cash with real money for large upgrades? I seriously hope there is a vault expansion update cOming soon. How am I supposed to save 8 trillion dollars to upgrade my nano and oil rigs and epp with a 10 million vault limit. If I ever do decide to spend real money on this game the last thing I would do is buy in game cash. I would be buying gold baby GoLd! You guys definitely put the GREE in greedy

And before anyone asks. I sold about 50 palms the other day and couldn't build one today so yes I actually had more than 200 before

Lawyer
07-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Ok ... You know the rumors about the secret monkey army hiding out in the palm trees are fake right? Or that they create a cover so you can't be raided isn't true either..... Seriously 200 palm trees?!?!. Ok whatever floats your boat I guess...

bushobama
07-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Ok ... You know the rumors about the secret monkey army hiding out in the palm trees are fake right? Or that they create a cover so you can't be raided isn't true either..... Seriously 200 palm trees?!?!. Ok whatever floats your boat I guess...

it's called deliberate asset liquidation your royal esquire... a common strategy used to make big cash upgrades on sizable money buildings, but if you don't require said strategy to upgrade your munition stockpile from 3 to 4, it's whatever floats your boat I guess.

Mario Mario
07-29-2012, 02:37 AM
How come I didn't know about a secret monkey army in the game?!

azy
07-29-2012, 03:22 AM
200 anything, you've got the patience of a monk. I bow to your stoicism.

It went unstated, so for completeness' sake let me add that one can only hold up to 5 defensive buildings of each type in inventory, which also limits the effectiveness of the asset liquidation strategy.

albeezy
07-29-2012, 06:38 AM
That is some funny stuff. Never knew the secret monkey army of the wicked witch of the west lived in my palm trees. Yes it was for "future" liquidation for upgrading my epps to level 60000 (they are at 59999 right now putting out $1.33 billion an hour). Seriously I have never built a defensive building. This game is too complicated. I am going aback to angry birds LOl. Good to know I can only build five. My point was a few days ago I had over 200 and now I can't. Leave it to Gree to fix a bug that lets you vault more than 10 million but can't fix the things we really want fixed or provide the features we would like to see

But seriously you guys crack me up with this stuff

Papa Tom
07-29-2012, 07:25 AM
Sorry for going off topic but the secret monkey army is the BMA Button Monkey Army just to let you know

albeezy
07-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Pure genious and the wicked witch of the west was GReE btw.

manbeast
07-29-2012, 08:24 PM
omg that would be so legit. upon building 2,000 trees, a message pops up and you get a new unit

"secret monkey army" 1000/1000

http://i45.tinypic.com/2m2gode.jpg

Fazhang
07-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Lmfao secret monkey unit haha

War player
07-30-2012, 03:11 AM
Well, I just went to buy one and I got the same message...that I could not buy any because of the 200 limit. Problem is that I currently have ZERO palm trees!!

War player
07-30-2012, 03:12 AM
Is there something special about palm trees that they would limit those?

albeezy
07-31-2012, 08:23 AM
Funny thing is now I can build palm trees again? Previously on Monday it said you can only buy 200 of them and I couldnt buy any. I havent sold any of them and now I can build them again? THANKS FUNZIO! I knew I wasnt crazy!

mxz
07-31-2012, 08:44 AM
I knew I wasnt crazy!That's debatable.

albeezy
07-31-2012, 09:05 AM
That's debatable.

you got jokes MXZ!

mxz
07-31-2012, 09:20 AM
you got jokes MXZ!:)

Glad you got your problem solved.

albeezy
08-01-2012, 02:03 PM
WTF? So I was bored the other day and decided to see if I could still only build 200 palm trees (I have way more, trying to go green and all) and I could, so I bought 100 more. Like I said I was bored. So now I am sitting at over 300, probably closer to 500 and wanted to see if I could still build only 200 or if I could build more. Nope, you can only build 200. So I sold one, just to make sure I really had as many as I think I do and then tried to buy it back again. Nope you can only buy 200 it says. So if I can only buy 200 and I sold one I should have had 199, but I still had at least 200 because I couldnt buy anymore. Guess the palm tree shop runs out of stock from time to time. It is weird that the limit seems to be intermittently enforced? But then again its GREE so consistency is an afterthought

EDIT: If only I had the video feature I could show you guys some video of this stuff. I know it would go viral in a matter of moments!