PDA

View Full Version : How much....

Robin Locksley
07-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Is too much?

I don't care about stats.... Of how much my hood makes....
Don't get me wrong I'd like good stats and too make zillions but for a gypo like myself that's not an option....

My strength/fun is my ability too post on people's Walls....... And the Bestest thing is it's free :D

NightDragon
07-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Depends on People's salaries and their own personal judgement... If your spending over your personal budget then that would be too much... Otherwise enjoy the game :D

Robin Locksley
07-28-2012, 06:53 PM
And all people think differently and I respect that.......

So is the HL big players just a rich kids p1ssing match? Or there a lot off people getting too obsessed and blowing all their extra cash on this game..... Going without in real life

Or cheats........... Are there many people with gold cheats.....

Have you spent tons of money about this game.... And how do you feel that some kid can come along hack the game and get what you got for free?

iteachem
07-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Some people spend money on movies, some on alcohol, you name it..l it's a slippery slope once you start decide at what level someone is a fool. The guy earning minimum wage has a different threshold for becoming a fool the the multimilliionaire. To each their own

Robin Locksley
07-28-2012, 07:23 PM
Totally see how much you earn has a relation too how much disposable income you have but........ Still 10k plus on an iPhone game....... That just seems unreal too me

iteachem
07-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Totally see how much you earn has a relation too how much disposable income you have but........ Still 10k plus on an iPhone game....... That just seems unreal too me

And to me but extend that to cars...I drive a beat up used Honda I bought for 1500...yet if I had the disposable income I would love a viper... The game money sees excessive to me but the car doesn't...Yet many would see it that way?

Its all about perspective....

And .... What about time... I mean we never discuss how much time a person is on the game, but with my wife out of town, I could easily describe myself as insane (ask all the people at 115 I robbed..I hit so many NCs these last few days) or obsessed.

Hell no offense but I could describe you as obsessed with posting based on seeing your name at the end of every thread tonight...

Chester78
07-28-2012, 08:11 PM
No offense, but if you respect people thinking differently, why are you calling money spenders idiots? To each his own, Robin.

Sasha54
07-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Care to introduce yourself....

joaquim
07-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Care to introduce yourself....

I think I know who he is. It's the ellipsis that remind me of him.