PDA

View Full Version : I will be gone for a week. could u do me a favor?

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey I will be gone for the next week and was wondering if you guys could do me a favor. Could you post here about events or major happenings at the forum or in the game so I could catch up when I get back. Also for the people who play CC and KA please tell me what goes on in the game. Now with the events every few days i would like to know what i miss.
Thanks

War Priest
07-28-2012, 03:25 PM
"War Priest just collects his money."

Haha, just kidding. I can do that for you buddy.

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks man Gree has so much stuff happening in the game and i didnt want to miss any thing super important Liike updates.

spectra
07-28-2012, 03:54 PM
have fun BGR
we will put u up to speed when u come back

Cheers

joaquim
07-28-2012, 04:25 PM
*joaquim opens CC event box and it's a fail*
*joaquim collects from his laundromat*
*joaquim robs someone for over 40k*
*condo construction finishes in 2 hours*
*condo level 2 finishes in 4 hours*

*joaquim almost beats the boss but he escapes*
*munitions stockpile to level 7 finishes in around 30 hours.

Dry
07-28-2012, 07:21 PM
My wife still fart ,, when she sleep !

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Stupid topic. Just look at te posts from a week ago when you return and there you go. All the work yourself. Like you can't look at the forums on your phone or something while you are gone.

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Where I am going there is no wifi and I have a iPod touch. Also could u just do this to be nice come I would do the same to u guys.

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Where I am going there is no wifi and I have a iPod touch. Also could u just do this to be nice come I would do the same to u guys.Where are you going?

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 08:17 PM
To a Indian reservation.

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 08:25 PM
To a Indian reservation.Why would you do that?

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 08:29 PM
It is a mission trip to help/work and bring good news to the Indians

joaquim
07-28-2012, 08:32 PM
It is a mission trip to help/work and bring good news to the Indians

Good news as in talk about God or good news as in well good news?

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 08:37 PM
The only good news that is about God. But I can love God and still play this game . Okay so no mean talk to me about it please

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 08:46 PM
The only good news that is about God. But I can love God and still play this game . Okay so no mean talk to me about it pleaseOh you're one of those people. In that case I won't help you. They have their own religion. Let them be.

joaquim
07-28-2012, 08:48 PM
The only good news that is about God. But I can love God and still play this game . Okay so no mean talk to me about it please

No no no. No mean talk. Same religion here. You'd better go make them believe in God before they die and go to hell for not knowing who He is.

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Well u can be that way if want but they please get off my thread. You guys are still my MW friends and I won't preach to u.

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 08:50 PM
No no no. No mean talk. Same religion here. You'd better go make them believe in God before they die and go to hell for not knowing who He is.Oh yea, make sure they don't burn for their sins of not believing. Make sure to force them to read the bible and pray every day.

joaquim
07-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Oh yea, make sure they don't burn for their sins of not believing. Make sure to force them to read the bible and pray every day.

Not believing isn't necessarily a sin but believing is the way to God. Without believing you don't get to God.

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Oh yea, make sure they don't burn for their sins of not believing. Make sure to force them to read the bible and pray every day.

Do mean that or just being sarcastic man? I feel it was the latter. Let him be man, he's doing what he believes is right and we cant do anything about that.

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Not believing isn't necessarily a sin but believing is the way to God. Without believing you don't get to God.Yea because I'm sure he is that type of entity. Simply not believing in him denies you entrance into heaven. I don't like religion because it hinders scientific progress and equal rights to all of GOD's creatures.

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Thanks johomel and Joaquin for not being disrespect full to me. I am not here to make enemies on the forum I am only here to talk about a game that I love. By the way all we do at the Indian reservation is have games for their kids and do there work projects. All for free

boardgames rule
07-28-2012, 09:10 PM
I will stop talking about this because it is against the forum rules. So back to why I created this thread.

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Thanks johomel and Joaquin for not being disrespect full to me. I am not here to make enemies on the forum I am only here to talk about a game that I love. By the way all we do at the Indian reservation is have games for their kids and do there work projects. All for free

Your welcome. I just want every guys here to respect each other.

Wow thats cool man. Im sure you will have loads of fun there. Good luck

joaquim
07-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Yea because I'm sure he is that type of entity. Simply not believing in him denies you entrance into heaven. I don't like religion because it hinders scientific progress and equal rights to all of GOD's creatures.

It's not technically believe in Him. You can believe that there is God but you have to know Him and accept Him in your life. How are you gonna get to heaven if you don't know Hod and accept him in your life?

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 09:30 PM
It's not technically believe in Him. You can believe that there is God but you have to know Him and accept Him in your life. How are you gonna get to heaven if you don't know Hod and accept him in your life?Our belief of a super-entity is only rooted in the humanistic need to explain the unexplainable. We need someone to answer too when we do something which deviates from the norms of society. The thought of an after life is there to cause us to act in a decent manner towards others. If there is an all powerful being, which I do not deny the existence of, since it gave us free will, supposedly, then we can only conclude our place in heaven is based on our own choices and life experiences. If we were to live a decent life, and not accept God as our Lord and Savior, then why would we be denied entrance into heaven? Afterall, by giving us free will, God chose to let us either believe or not. It seems to be more of a test than anything. I do not accept God, but I am a hell of a lot better in the sense of holiness and treating others as I would want to be treated than those who say they do acept him. If there is a heaven, I'll be there. And by some odd chance I am not, then I'll go to my place of hell.Afterall, Lucifer didn't really do that much wrong in terms of evilness. God was the one who began the great war and banished Lucifer. Sounds a little like hate to me in an all loving God.

joaquim
07-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Our belief of a super-entity is only rooted in the humanistic need to explain the unexplainable. We need someone to answer too when we do something which deviates from the norms of society. The thought of an after life is there to cause us to act in a decent manner towards others. If there is an all powerful being, which I do not deny the existence of, since it gave us free will, supposedly, then we can only conclude our place in heaven is based on our own choices and life experiences. If we were to live a decent life, and not accept God as our Lord and Savior, then why would we be denied entrance into heaven? Afterall, by giving us free will, God chose to let us either believe or not. It seems to be more of a test than anything. I do not accept God, but I am a hell of a lot better in the sense of holiness and treating others as I would want to be treated than those who say they do acept him. If there is a heaven, I'll be there. And by some odd chance I am not, then I'll go to my place of hell.Afterall, Lucifer didn't really do that much wrong in terms of evilness. God was the one who began the great war and banished Lucifer. Sounds a little like hate to me in an all loving God.

Think what you want to think I won't judge you but I'm done talking about this. I'm no Bible teacher, just a student saying what I learned in school and at Church.

@boardgames rule, sorry for derailing your thread by arguing with this guy.

Kudu22
07-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Hey Lordloss why don't you take your antics else where. You think you have the right to tell the kid he is doing something wrong with what he is doing or the way he believes. He didn't say anything about your beliefs did he? You have your right to believe in what every New Orleans voodoo you want but BGR didn't ask for opinions did he. You treat others as you want to be treated...so what you just told me is you want to be treated as an ass.

Boardgamesrule you are a good kid. Don't worry about the trash in the forums. You go take care of your business and believe you can make a difference in the world.

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 09:52 PM
I think boardgames should not blindly follow like his parents most likely told him to do. People typically just do as their parents do and never question. Apparently when someone tries to bring a new light to a topic involving religion you get all these people trying to defend those who beieve in a God. Never the opposite. Oh well, boardrules is doing something I find wrong. I'm voicing my opinion about it.

bigflan
07-28-2012, 09:59 PM
I think boardgames should not blindly follow like his parents most likely told him to do. People typically just do as their parents do and never question. Apparently when someone tries to bring a new light to a topic involving religion you get all these people trying to defend those who beieve in a God. Never the opposite. Oh well, boardrules is doing something I find wrong. I'm voicing my opinion about it.Actually the correct term for this is assimilation

But why are you picking on a young kid

joaquim
07-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Actually the correct term for this is assimilation

Nice big word flan! Let me guess, dictionary.com?

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Nice big word flan! Let me guess, dictionary.com?I was going to say that one too :P

bigflan
07-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Nice big word flan! Let me guess, dictionary.com?Nope from being smart

Lordsloss
07-28-2012, 10:02 PM
Nope from being smartI always knew you were smart from your signature.

bigflan
07-28-2012, 10:03 PM
I always knew you were smart from your signature.You see I'm smart

joaquim
07-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Yea! You got it! How did you know?

It's from being smart.

bigflan
07-28-2012, 10:05 PM
It's from being smart.I'm smart flan

possum
07-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Flan, I think you're playing possum on a level that even exceeds me. However, if you're not, get help.

Dry
07-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Can u take my wife with ya? Pls

joaquim
07-28-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm smart flan

I'm smart. You know not so much.

bigflan
07-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Flan, I think you're playing possum on a level that even exceeds me. However, if you're not, get help.Your always sad why come to the forum

joaquim
07-28-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm a dumbass

Don't talk about yourself that way!

Kudu22
07-28-2012, 10:12 PM
No what you are doing is wrong and you know it. Stop for a second and just look back. The kid had a question on a different topic all together. You had to poke and prod with questions so YOU could get on your soapbox. You're clearly trying to show you are right in your beliefs. Does your life stop or is affected because others do not follow your belief. Mine isn't affected that you don't believe in god for a second. Voice your opinion to a audience that wants it and after they ask for it. You started this but you need to join a Christian forum and debate them. All you did was hijack the thread worse than Flan could.

possum
07-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Because it's funny to me

possum
07-28-2012, 10:17 PM
I will say this, you're the ultimate troll.

possum
07-28-2012, 10:21 PM
I think it's time to spread our knowledge and wit to CC and KA's forum, it's obvious this place has died.

boardgames rule
07-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Thanks kudu and if I guys could just update this thread that will be great. Thanks

Jhoemel
07-29-2012, 03:50 AM
I went out then after I came back this is what I see.

Lets respect each others guys. I know lordloss that you dont believe in what bgr believes but no need to say that he is doing something wrong. Lets respect his belief and we will respect yours. Give respect and you will get respect.

EnjoyLife
07-29-2012, 04:47 AM
That was easy enough. Click on lordsloss's name and look at his profile. Then, add him to ignore list. Bashing other MW players because of their belief without even knowing the other person. I mean, come on...

marebear
07-29-2012, 05:59 AM
Hey board games cym

boardgames rule
08-05-2012, 03:40 PM
I am back now

War Priest
08-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Good. Now you can know I am still stuck at 9 on the event! :mad:

joaquim
08-05-2012, 03:41 PM
I am back now

Welcome back.

War Priest
08-05-2012, 03:42 PM
How was the trip/vacation?

Buggs1a
08-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Well, I'll just say I wish for anyone who is interested in learning or sharing I don't mind if anyone would pm me about God. In fact I love talking about him and sharing him with others, but only in a friendly calm loving way.

Lordsloss, you shouldn't have posted at all because you had nothing to say about the main topic. I would like to share with you a couple things via pm if you'd like.

I thinking maybe what boardgamesrule was asking about is to be updated on any ingame happenings such as events or features, new features, bugs, updates etc. because he knows when he gets back he can see all the other stuff on here. And I think even some of the other stuff too willbe shared and posted here. But also maybe he wants a small update in his own thread here so he won't have to go looking in lots of threads.

I'll end by saying this to Lordsloss.

If you don't believe in Jesus as your lord and savior then you can't go to heaven. There's no way to God except through Jesus by faith. This is because God is perfect and we are not. God sent us Jesus to teach us and show us what God is like. He sent Jesus to the cross for us. He put all sins on Jesus and then Jesus died for us. He did this because there's no way anyone can good enough to get to heaven. So God did this for us by dieing on the cross. Now all he wants is for you to just believe in him. That's it. Just believe in him by faith ask him to forgive you, be the lord of your life and just confess your sin, mistake to him. That's all he wants. Jesus took our punishment on himself and paid the ultimate price, death. If we come to Jesus in faith then he will forgive us and wipe away all your sin. It will be as if you never sinned at all because Jesus took them from you. And all you need to do to be saved is just believe in him and accept his free gift of salvation.

God gives us free will. We can choose to believe and accept his gift by faith and be saved or not and not be saved. God is perfect and we can't get to heaven unless we are perfect and have Jesus. That's what Jesus did. With Jesus you are perfect in Gods eye and are saved.

Anyway I just wanted to share this and then post about the main topic. But if anyone would like to pm me they can.

Ryans67
08-05-2012, 05:11 PM
How old are you?

joaquim
08-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Well, I'll just say I wish for anyone who is interested in learning or sharing I don't mind if anyone would pm me about God. In fact I love talking about him and sharing him with others, but only in a friendly calm loving way.

Lordsloss, you shouldn't have posted at all because you had nothing to say about the main topic. I would like to share with you a couple things via pm if you'd like.

I thinking maybe what boardgamesrule was asking about is to be updated on any ingame happenings such as events or features, new features, bugs, updates etc. because he knows when he gets back he can see all the other stuff on here. And I think even some of the other stuff too willbe shared and posted here. But also maybe he wants a small update in his own thread here so he won't have to go looking in lots of threads.

I'll end by saying this to Lordsloss.

If you don't believe in Jesus as your lord and savior then you can't go to heaven. There's no way to God except through Jesus by faith. This is because God is perfect and we are not. God sent us Jesus to teach us and show us what God is like. He sent Jesus to the cross for us. He put all sins on Jesus and then Jesus died for us. He did this because there's no way anyone can good enough to get to heaven. So God did this for us by dieing on the cross. Now all he wants is for you to just believe in him. That's it. Just believe in him by faith ask him to forgive you, be the lord of your life and just confess your sin, mistake to him. That's all he wants. Jesus took our punishment on himself and paid the ultimate price, death. If we come to Jesus in faith then he will forgive us and wipe away all your sin. It will be as if you never sinned at all because Jesus took them from you. And all you need to do to be saved is just believe in him and accept his free gift of salvation.

God gives us free will. We can choose to believe and accept his gift by faith and be saved or not and not be saved. God is perfect and we can't get to heaven unless we are perfect and have Jesus. That's what Jesus did. With Jesus you are perfect in Gods eye and are saved.

Anyway I just wanted to share this and then post about the main topic. But if anyone would like to pm me they can.

You have to capitalize the H in He or His when reffering to God.

Buggs1a
08-05-2012, 05:20 PM
How old are you?

How old is who?

Joaquim, oh come on, I say that friendly,I know that it can be He or he, but there's no written rule. Plus I use my iPad 3 so I don't always try to use proper spelling or grammar since the iOS keyboard is so bad. But sometimes I do try.

Ryans67
08-05-2012, 05:21 PM
How old is who?

Joaquim, oh come on, I say that friendly,I know that it can be He or he, but there's no written rule. Plus I use my iPad 3 so I don't always try to use proper spelling or grammar since the iOS keyboard is so bad. But sometimes I do try.

You.......

Buggs1a
08-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Why me? Hehe.

Luke7676
08-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Well said Buggs.

boardgames rule
08-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Well i had a good trip and did a lot of fun stuff but also did some thing that were meaning ful.

Jhoemel
08-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Welcome back bgr :)

Buggs1a
08-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks Luke.

I have a huge passion for God, but screw up in a personal way that bothers me, :(

I also welcome you back bgr. I hope you'll message me in the game.
Anyhow later gators, :)

Copenhagen
08-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Sounds a little like hate to me in an all loving God.

This is not the right format for a debate, but can't let this comment pass, without a quick comment. The God of the Bible never claims to be an "all loving God". In fact God hates sin, which is separation from Him. Hate is an emotion, like anger or wrath. God has anger and wrath for those that are in opposition to seeking and honoring his will. I would encourage folks to read the Bible to understand God's message, and this is where I will agree with Lordloss, to understand how we fit in God's plan for yourself while being wary of religion and public opinion that often have self serving agendas.

On a tangent now, but accepting Christ is recognizing that there is a God, and that you will seek to honor his will above your own self righteous and self centered viewpoints. Who are we to think that we can possibly question His will?

Props to you Boardgames for doing something that you believe in and seeking to humble yourself and help others.

LuLu:)
08-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Excellent message Cope. Agree completely. Good for you board games for doing what you believe in.

Vballmadam
08-05-2012, 10:08 PM
This is not the right format for a debate, but can't let this comment pass, without a quick comment. The God of the Bible never claims to be an "all loving God". In fact God hates sin, which is separation from Him. Hate is an emotion, like anger or wrath. God has anger and wrath for those that are in opposition to seeking and honoring his will. I would encourage folks to read the Bible to understand God's message, and this is where I will agree with Lordloss, to understand how we fit in God's plan for yourself while being wary of religion and public opinion that often have self serving agendas.

On a tangent now, but accepting Christ is recognizing that there is a God, and that you will seek to honor his will above your own self righteous and self centered viewpoints. Who are we to think that we can possibly question His will?

Props to you Boardgames for doing something that you believe in and seeking to humble yourself and help others.

Well put Cope! Until you have a personal relationship with Him you will never understand. Some people will give up on God but He will not give up on them.

Jhoemel
08-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Well put Cope! Until you have a personal relationship with Him you will never understand. Some people will give up on God but He will not give up on them.

Amen to that vballmadam :)

Mario Mario
08-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Welcome back Boardgames rule, and nice to see so many believers on the forums.

I should put a Bible passage on my signature, but I'm not sure which one is the best...