PDA

View Full Version : Your Collection Schedule

iteachem
07-28-2012, 11:16 AM
So I have had a little time off and my syncs are way messed up with upgrades etc..

Was wondering what your collection schedule looks like. My major incomes are from 48/12/24/8/6 buildings that I need to work with... I think I saw someone post theirs recently but can't find it. I also couldn't find a thread about this (maybe a little lazy today)

Dr BoneCrusher
07-28-2012, 11:30 AM
My collection are pretty much linked up, one peace of advice I would give is try and calculate the up grade time with your collection times so after it upgrades it's still linked.

Olly1
07-28-2012, 11:35 AM
I collect all my buildings at 12 am, 12 pm, 6 am, 6pm. I collect my 3 hours when I log randomly, it's not worth me putting those in a proper schedule

The above covers all 6, 12, 24 and 48 buildings. My 8 hours make me less than 8k in total so I leave them to when ever. My 18h I also collect when ever. They haven't been robbed in months anyway

Nudie
07-28-2012, 11:42 AM
I only do my 24/48 hours buildings once a day. The other buildings just have to fend for themselves. :p

iteachem
07-28-2012, 11:53 AM
I collect all my buildings at 12 am, 12 pm, 6 am, 6pm. I collect my 3 hours when I log randomly, it's not worth me putting those in a proper schedule

The above covers all 6, 12, 24 and 48 buildings. My 8 hours make me less than 8k in total so I leave them to when ever. My 18h I also collect when ever. They haven't been robbed in months anyway

Do you separate it out so that all 24s are separate from 12s.. I keep finding this collection creep happening and since my 12/24 are mixed due to upgrades etc, my collection time spread is about 10-15 minutes. I was thinking about getting all my 24s to the AM collection and so they stay grouped.

Also.. my last little bit of tapjoy paid for two pirates.(netflix/blockbuster/superpass).. so I do have the 8 hour dilemma.. Haven't missed on them yet

joaquim
07-28-2012, 12:10 PM
3s are synched with each other all the time. 6s are synched with each other all the time. I try to keep 3s and 6s synched together but I always miss a 3 collection by 30-50 minutes throwing them off sync. My 48s are always on sync for some time around 6-8PM but eventually I'll miss a collection throwing my collection time further in the night. My 24s are all over the place. My 12s are the only buildings I collect on time everytime collecting them at 1:15.

Gaming Will
07-28-2012, 12:22 PM
I tried Syncing my buildings to an early am collection time (12/24/6/8) but the weekends always screw up that time. So, until I reach the shark tank... I collect when I can. :(

iteachem
07-28-2012, 12:33 PM
So, until I reach the shark tank... I collect when I can. :(

My shark tank is when 7th grade classes start LOL.. will make collections tough...

jmeijer
07-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I don't really have a schedule. My 12hr buildings are in synch. I collect pretty much all day when I got the time.

Olly1
07-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Do you separate it out so that all 24s are separate from 12s.. I keep finding this collection creep happening and since my 12/24 are mixed due to upgrades etc, my collection time spread is about 10-15 minutes. I was thinking about getting all my 24s to the AM collection and so they stay grouped.

Also.. my last little bit of tapjoy paid for two pirates.(netflix/blockbuster/superpass).. so I do have the 8 hour dilemma.. Haven't missed on them yet

You're officially the tapjoy king!

My 24s and 48s are in the am which is when most of USA is asleep. I've just started setting an alarm, (a total of 4 alarms) each set 1 minute before my collection times. By the time I've logged in you only have to wait a few seconds before each building is ready to collect. As you can collect bang on time you don't get much of a 'creep' so it's pretty plain sailing

It all sounds pretty anal but I've had a creep of my own. He's been stalking me for a little while (with stats 10k lower than me! Grrr) so I'm upping my defence tactics...

As for your 8 hours, can't help you there! You'll have to add in an extra 2 collection times if you try the same method as me. I'll never get any work done if I have another 2 timers for those!

sister morphine
07-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Mine used to have some kind of order, now it's just random chaotic whenever. Bit like my life really, lol.

TRAZ
07-28-2012, 01:48 PM
When and if I feel like it...LOL. I refuse to stick to a schedule. More fun that way.

Euchred
07-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Ya I posted mine the other day I follow it very strictly

5am-6's
7am-8's
10am-12's
11am-6's
3pm-8's
5pm-6's
9pm-24/48
10pm- 12's
11pm-6's, 8's

Robin Locksley
07-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Real men don't have collection schedules........ Spreadsheets or.... pie charts...

Quirt
07-28-2012, 10:30 PM
I want to sync up my buildings --- well the 12's/24's and 48s all others who cares :P --- and if it bothers me enough to see them robbed I'll just sell them LOL :-D I'm "crawling" until I can play with full mafia for my level -- need more weapons -- waaayy more !!

Anywhooo --- question?? If one of my 48 hr buildings (or any building for that matter) gets robbed and I don't collect from it right away cause I want to sync it -- can it get robbed again? or will it show to my rivals as ahhhh "empty"/collected/robbed?? :P

NightDragon
07-28-2012, 10:58 PM
It will show up as collected as long as the first robber robbed it twice

Quirt
07-29-2012, 12:40 AM
Ah that's what I thought (hoped) :-) Thanks!
When I'm ready to sync my buildings I'll post my details on the "Kick me when I'm down" thread :-)
Much rather get pounded to a pulp by a forum member than a complete stranger LOL :-D

Dreno33
07-29-2012, 12:54 AM
well, a good way to look at it is that one sacrifice for no more suffering

let one of the building sit, get robbed and wait for it to sync to the others, once. then never have to worry about remembering when every different 12/24/and 48 collections are for a bunch of different buildings.

idk if you already did this, but i know thats what i would do.

Second Comming
07-29-2012, 02:25 AM
It all depends how much you care about being robbed.

Ica at times but take full advantage of poor signal & open app. Its funny when someone thinks they have robbed a massive amount off you and leave msgs only to be able to bank the whole lot anyway. Up to funzio to sort that out, I would prob be less lazy if I couldnt bank the full amount from robbed buildings.

Also, pissing someone stronger off enough for them to stalk you is a very good thing - they'll keep you off-radar from robs (except revenge robs) for most the day if they become obsessed.

You can succeed from defeats and be defeated via success in this game.

BigCheese
07-29-2012, 09:07 AM
hmm.... its been a while since i visit forum. btw I don't care about my collection time. all are welcome to rob me anytime

iteachem
07-29-2012, 09:20 AM
You can succeed from defeats and be defeated via success in this game.

I use this strategy. When I find a juicy hood I can rob with nothing open, I usually attack the player. I usually hope they are strong enough that I lose a fight so that they think they can take me. I have a pretty good economy so usually they do hit me back.. Suddenly I have a link and I can be obsessive if they don't collect on time...

Dreno33
07-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Is it worth building 12 hour buildings, I work long hours & just like the game as a time killer.

I'm only building 24/48 building, does that seem like a good strategy, are there any player higher up, who has only 24/48 building, managed to earn enough so they haven't felt the urge to build anything less than a 24h pay cycle building.

the NC will greatly exceed any other building in the game even if you only collect 1 or twice a day. you know, once you start to lvl up your NC

sister morphine
07-29-2012, 10:30 AM
I use this strategy. When I find a juicy hood I can rob with nothing open, I usually attack the player. I usually hope they are strong enough that I lose a fight so that they think they can take me. I have a pretty good economy so usually they do hit me back.. Suddenly I have a link and I can be obsessive if they don't collect on time...
It's a good strategy that. Sadly it wouldn't work for me as my wall turns over so stupid fast; it's not uncommon for everything to be swept away in under 24hrs. The perils of chatting 😉

iteachem
07-29-2012, 10:45 AM
It's a good strategy that. Sadly it wouldn't work for me as my wall turns over so stupid fast; it's not uncommon for everything to be swept away in under 24hrs. The perils of chatting ��

True.... I have that happen quite often...

OG Kush
07-29-2012, 04:20 PM
With summer I have to play randomly and see what time my stuff is ready for me to collect. But when school is going my 8 hours are very easy to collect. When I wake up. After school when family guy starts at 11. Haha

Everything in my hood is also together so I don't need to go from one end of my hood to the other.

Check my hood out.
OG Kush
Level 138
297-065-557

Matthew91188
07-30-2012, 04:07 AM
I collect at 12am, 6,8, 12pm,4,6. Those times cover all my 6,8,12,24,48 hour buildings. If I miss a collection by 5 minutes I just let it ride until the next collection time. Doing it this way for the last few months and it works really well on my schedule, I usually sleep around midnight and wake up 5am for work.

TruthHurts
07-30-2012, 11:03 AM
My 24/48s, once a day, the rest of my hood is a free for all!