PDA

View Full Version : Name change

Aha
07-28-2012, 02:24 AM
Is it possible to change your name without starting a new game?

marebear
07-28-2012, 05:31 AM
Yes just send an email to support@funzio.com

Everson25
07-28-2012, 05:44 AM
Hi Marebeer! How are you doing? That was a quick way to finish a thread! Lol... How's going the event? When are we going to meet again?

Aha
07-29-2012, 12:24 AM
Thanks Marebear

marebear
07-29-2012, 06:22 AM
Hi Marebeer! How are you doing? That was a quick way to finish a thread! Lol... How's going the event? When are we going to meet again?Hey buddy! Sucking at this event. I'm at 7. How are you doing? I'm at level 66 and you are at 61. I will wait for you if you want to have another fight. I would love to see what I'm bringing to battle from your view. Cheers ~ mbeer lol

jam27
07-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi

I've got a problem and am looking for some help.

I had to replace my IPad as some nice person took it.

Anyway I have done a restore but it didn't restore my profie no problem as I'm happy to start again.

My problem though is for some reason it hasn't asked me to pick a name and I am stuck with a name called Alex.

Can anyone help me I have sent a email to support but after looking at these forums looks like the game people aren't quicl at responding.

I have tried to delete and re install the app etc and am lost as what to do

Aha
07-29-2012, 12:37 PM
If you picked a name that didn't get through the profanity filter you get given the name Alex. Thats why you see so many of them.

Try picking something that isn't rude next time ;)

GetItOn
07-29-2012, 12:48 PM
If you picked a name that didn't get through the profanity filter you get given the name Alex. Thats why you see so many of them.

Try picking something that isn't rude next time ;)

ROFL I never knew it did that.

Everson25
07-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Hey buddy! Sucking at this event. I'm at 7. How are you doing? I'm at level 66 and you are at 61. I will wait for you if you want to have another fight. I would love to see what I'm bringing to battle from your view. Cheers ~ mbeer lolI slowed down a bit because im upgrading my breeding Den. At the moment I'm going for level 7 but i want to get level 10 before I start pushing again. I'm keeping my eyes on my rival list to make sure no one is stronger than me otherwise it will be a lot of gold lost. I met someone today a bit stronger but the player had 20 more allies than me.