PDA

View Full Version : How to block someone?

Jack Bauer 24
07-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Keep getting a poster on my wall using explicit language, is there a way to block someone. Could care less if he keeps kicking my but, it's a game. Could def go with out the name calling though. Thanks

Dr BoneCrusher
07-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Delete 2 of his messages in a row and a pop up I'll ask if you want to block the player

iteachem
07-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Keep getting a poster on my wall using explicit language, is there a way to block someone. Could care less if he keeps kicking my but, it's a game. Could def go with out the name calling though. Thanks

Before you do contact support... They might completely lock his ability to post on other walls. That has happened before. leave the posts up until they see them...

Deluxe
07-27-2012, 06:06 PM

Coming from the child that blew my wall up with 30 spams in a row...classic!

Dr BoneCrusher
07-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Coming from the child that blew my wall up with 30 spams in a row...classic!

I knew that name looked familiar he's on our level?

Deluxe
07-27-2012, 06:50 PM
I knew that name looked familiar he's on our level?

Ya 138 I think...I was doing TL and hit him and got some event boxes and then he blew my wall up like a child would so I had to check the little guy :)