PDA

View Full Version : Feature Proposal!

moneybags
07-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Lets make it so we can rotate the maps. It would be nice to see other side of the map to make sure I am using all of my space.

joaquim
07-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Yes! *stamps with idea approved stamp*

War Priest
07-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Good idea. If you set up your base the right way, it will look nice though and you won't need too. Look at mine for example, big buildings in th far back and small ones in the front corner make it more cleaner looking.

moneybags
07-27-2012, 12:59 PM
yeah but I also like to hide defense buildings behind tall buildings. I assume that if the building has a high defense who ever may be trying to raid my building will loose more units when attacking it.

Maverick50727
07-27-2012, 01:06 PM
Lets make it so we can rotate the maps. It would be nice to see other side of the map to make sure I am using all of my space.
FYI, Some people may not like the idea if you can rotate when looking at other people's bases. Some people went to a great extent of effort to move things around to hide the level number on buildings or even their base defenses. I know I hid a few of my base def in the past, but they make no difference now in the upper levels. Having railguns hidden in lower levels resulted in many a donation when people tried to raid me. I know it worked because I had a pest and he lost on those protected by my hidden railguns, move the railguns away and he won fine. I still have a few postioned to where they are also impossible to see, but don't need the space right now until the add more building content. I've owned the max # of every free building money and defense for a few months now.

I would love some new non-gold buildings in the next so a free player like me can reach the 125 buildings goal.

moneybags
07-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Yeah I agree, ive had max buildings for some months as well. all I do now is upgrade. but it would be nice if they came out with new buildings so I could keep expanding.

Maverick50727
07-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Yeah I agree, ive had max buildings for some months as well. all I do now is upgrade. but it would be nice if they came out with new buildings so I could keep expanding.
I have 4 empty squares ready if they every do. I stopped and that point to dump money into Aircraft Carriers instead of a 24mil expansion.