PDA

View Full Version : You Know What I Really Hate?

joaquim
07-27-2012, 10:33 AM
When you succesfully get robbed by someone and then you go to their hood to see what they have up for grabs only to see that they have little to no economy yet have high stats. This really annoys me because how am I supposed to get revenge on someone that robbed me if they have nothing to rob? The guy that attacked me even had 10k attack less than my defense. The part that really bothers me about that is that I can only rob people with 5k defense more than my attack.

Paulio
07-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Do u have many upgraded def buildings?

joaquim
07-27-2012, 10:37 AM
Do u have many upgraded def buildings?

I only have Gatling and Machine gun turrets. Will replace machine gun in favor of missle turret once I start buying them. Half of my gatlings are at level 2.

5 machine gun turrets. 1 at 4 and the rest at 1.
12 gatlings. 6 at 2.

Paulio
07-27-2012, 10:40 AM
That doesn't sound like your defense would be too skewed then. Of course, robbing people with higher defense than your attack is always easier.

I know what you mean about getting robbed by someone with good stats and a shanty town. That used to piss me off something awful! When that happens, I just take it on the chin and let em go. Never provide a link - that's why they don't need an economy of their own.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-27-2012, 10:42 AM
^^ excatly welcome to having a nice economy.

Plux
07-27-2012, 02:29 PM
It comes with the territory Joaquim, but it's something you should enjoy not get frustrated by, when you have two monster income hoods fighting each other that's a major war. Looking back, it evolves your hood.

Paulio
07-27-2012, 02:46 PM
^ good advice and perspective

sexkitteh
07-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Actually it seems like you don't really have enough defense buildings Jo.

You should probably try and get 50 gats...

Think about it - you cut your items in half and add your defensive buildings.. you aren't left with much if you have sub20 buildings...

Zendfrim
07-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Welcome to my frustrations joaquim. This game needs to change drastically. Not enough good hoods around here, and defense is a joke.

joaquim
07-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Welcome to my frustrations joaquim. This game needs to change drastically. Not enough good hoods around here, and defense is a joke.

So true. It must be even worse for you considering that you have that monster IPH. I only have 120k.

Canoehead
07-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Equally annoying are the unending random attacks by much weaker players who have no hope of winning. Some of these hit me once or twice a day - every day. All they do is push people I am fighting with off my news feed, usually within 24 hours. So they interfere with revenge, which is one of the enjoyable aspects of the game. Oh, and most of these people who hit you every day have crappy hoods, no explosives and are already too beat up to hit back

Nick-Clark1
07-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Yes nothing worse than logging in and seeing a bunch of red and green posts in your news feed saying "you won,you lost,you won, you lost..." by the same ankle biter whos attack is almost half of your defense. I pretty much just let it slide, replace my lost explosives and move on. Not worth starting a tit for tat exchange with somebody who's hood is mediocre IMO.

Zendfrim
07-28-2012, 12:58 AM
So true. It must be even worse for you considering that you have that monster IPH. I only have 120k.Its like having a swimming pool and people with Dixie cups coming along and filling them. Lately I haven't lost a lot, but having to have 45k defense to dismiss an attacker with 30k attack, that's completely not cool. I think Gree or funzio or whatever idiot at the top is trying to kill this game by stagnating content and driving the players into the ground with events.