PDA

View Full Version : Limited editions bonus

Crazy Canuck
07-27-2012, 09:29 AM
I have never bought any of them but will say I have thought about it.

My question is why doesn't KA LE have the bonus of if you buy the compleat set you get a bonus unit like is offered on MW?

I know that might sway me to buy a set of them.

DIrishB
07-27-2012, 02:02 PM
When you refer to a bonus do you mean like the Box top 50/250 prizes have: 20% less casualties, 10% faster construction, upgrade 2 buildings at a time, etc?

I'd love to see that happen as it'd help Funzio increase gem sales and allow a bit of catch up between the usual event winners and the rest of us. Granted the bonuses shouldn't be as good as the event prizes (if you're spending hundreds or thousands for the top prizes in events you deserve very exclusive, special units), but maybe a small fraction with some of the same benefits.

Populouspapa
07-27-2012, 02:10 PM
no KA doesnt have it..

Crazy Canuck
07-27-2012, 05:25 PM
When you refer to a bonus do you mean like the Box top 50/250 prizes have: 20% less casualties, 10% faster construction, upgrade 2 buildings at a time, etc?

What I mean is on Modern War if you buy 1 of each of the limited editions that come out (4 units) you receive a bonus unit that's either Common/Uncommon/Rare and the stats on them are very high

Crazy Canuck
07-27-2012, 05:26 PM
no KA doesnt have it..I know they don't I was wondering why they don't and if they will do it

DIrishB
07-27-2012, 05:27 PM
What I mean is on Modern War if you buy 1 of each of the limited editions that come out (4 units) you receive a bonus unit that's either Common/Uncommon/Rare and the stats on them are very high

Ah ok. I'd think that would increase gem unit sales. I'd certainly start shelling out cash again after souring to the idea thanks to the endless box events.

Crazy Canuck
07-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Here are the stats of the MW bonus unit fir buying a compleat set of LE's

Common (65%) 224 att/126 def
Uncommon (25%) 176 att/324 def
Rare (10%) 578 att/542 def

If KA did this I am sure they would see an increase in LE set sales and it's a nice bonus to anyone who buys them. I know I would conceder buying a set the odd time