PDA

View Full Version : Cheats and Hackers in MW!

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Post your suspected cheats and hackers here! Don't forget to remove the names.

Here is another cheat/hacker that came out of nowhere in the past few days with nearly 1200 transport raiders and many other high value loot units. Really?? He seems to have unlimited energy!

His stats are 300k A/ 200k D at only 259 allies! This guy went up so fast in level his ally count is still in the 200's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/941c8697.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/c1ad0ab4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/8490fa60.jpg

Taking wagers on how long before FUNZIO/GREE takes him down?

CAPT.GIN
07-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Yea he's a big time hacker... Pm cc mark about this because he's gonna tell you, you can't post hackers on here and to pm him the players info...

bigflan
07-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Actually I think he is legit

enahs1
07-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Seems legit

bigflan
07-27-2012, 09:24 AM
He is legit

He is just a heavy spender maybe with a unlimited energy glitch but that's not hacking

CAPT.GIN
07-27-2012, 09:24 AM
How flan? His account dosent make sense...

bigflan
07-27-2012, 09:25 AM
How flan? His account dosent make sense...If you look he has quite a bit of crate items but he only has 1 of each event items so he is legit just a heavy gold spender he might buy energy refills to farm the units which is a great strategy

Boom
07-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Wait he can farmed them?? Sorry idk I'm just confused that a 283/180 unit is lootable

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Yea he's a big time hacker... Pm cc mark about this because he's gonna tell you, you can't post hackers on here and to pm him the players info...

The rules is no names, which his name is cut out of all the images. CCM will ask that the info be sent to the development team.

He grew 600+ transport raiders over a 12hr period.

Doesn't matter if he's got a "glitch", this can't stand or the game is over. I highly doubt it is a real glitch on the game side or more people would have it. It is more likely to be a user manipulated "glitch".

spectra
07-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Quick question

where can you farm those 2 heavy units
the transports raiders and the executive chinook?

I hear that in caribean from ENO, but after killing him 4 times I got 1 raider and 3 venal fighter :(
also who drops the siege tank?

Bronson
07-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Only 290 million George??? You need to raid more lol

Speed ump
07-27-2012, 09:35 AM
I've talked with him. He's not hacking, but is exploiting a glitch he found. He just wants to see how many trinkets he can get before they remove him. Says he's not interested in attacking anyone with it, and other than one attack in response to mine,I have not heard of him attacking anyone. He does lose units, so he dosnt have the no lose glitch, but with the glitch he found, he is able to replinish them much faster than I can knock them out.

bigflan
07-27-2012, 09:36 AM
I've talked with him. He's not hacking, but is exploiting a glitch he found. He just wants to see how many trinkets he can get before they remove him. Says he's not interested in attacking anyone with it, and other than one attack in response to mine,I have not heard of him attacking anyone. He does lose units, so he dosnt have the no lose glitch, but with the glitch he found, he is able to replinish them much faster than I can knock them out.Bingo I was right

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 09:44 AM
Only 290 million George??? You need to raid more lol

Lol, not my screen shot, I haven't met him yet.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 09:47 AM
I've talked with him. He's not hacking, but is exploiting a glitch he found. He just wants to see how many trinkets he can get before they remove him. Says he's not interested in attacking anyone with it, and other than one attack in response to mine,I have not heard of him attacking anyone. He does lose units, so he dosnt have the no lose glitch, but with the glitch he found, he is able to replinish them much faster than I can knock them out.

That seems like a pretty dumb reason to do it, especially he's got a lot of real gold units. His account will be locked and banned and all the real money spent would be gone. If you know there is a glitch and take advantage of the system, you are cheating knowing that it is wrong.

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Hey George. Those executive chinooks, if someone had like 400 of them, are they probably cheating? There's a guy on my level that has them but I don't know where or how much it takes to get them to call him a cheater.

Arizona
07-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Hey George. Those executive chinooks, if someone had like 400 of them, are they probably cheating? There's a guy on my level that has them but I don't know where or how much it takes to get them to call him a cheater.
I don't think you should post suspected hackers on here. If you suspect someone, then info that to CCM
Regardless what we all think, it's up to FunGree to sort it out.
The forum suspects you are guilty; lynch him!

Sorry Selfproclaimed, I didn't mean to quote you, I must have hit reply with quote. Meant to post new.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 10:02 AM

Chances are, yes. If something looks suspicious, report it. The worse is they get an accounting check by funzio and nothing will happen. They won't even know they were monitored.

I haven't got one of the executive chinooks but is supposed to be the last map mission boss. He takes nearly 600 energy per hit and takes 20 hits to finish him...now that doesn't guarantee you an unit...maybe every 1/10 or 1/20? Donno, but the bottom line is that it takes a TON of energy and it is not worth farming for most people.

The posts here are for discussions only. The NAMES of the suspected cheats/hacks are removed per CCM rules. There is no lyching of anyone if we don't know of the names of the players.

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Edit.. I'm level 86 but my rivals list keeps messing up from time to time so I see other levels. It's a level 75 guy.86 allies, and he has 45 executive chinooks. Not 400. But if it's the final mission map,is he able to even get them at level 75??

bigflan
07-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Edit.. I'm level 86 but my rivals list keeps messing up from time to time so I see other levels. It's a level 75 guy.86 allies, and he has 45 executive chinooks. Not 400. But if it's the final mission map,is he able to even get them at level 75??He is a hacker period send the info to cc mark man

mickymacirl
07-27-2012, 11:53 AM
He is a hacker period send the info to cc mark man

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue! :P

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 12:01 PM
I know better than to listen to flan... But I sent in regardless because something doesn't add up with his level,to the missions to get those chinooks

JMC
07-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Edit.. I'm level 86 but my rivals list keeps messing up from time to time so I see other levels. It's a level 75 guy.86 allies, and he has 45 executive chinooks. Not 400. But if it's the final mission map,is he able to even get them at level 75??

I don't know the level requirement for certain maps as i've always been above it, but i think the last maps require you be at least level 95 last i heard. So there's no doubt he's hacking.

Also assuming he gets the executive chinook every single time he kills the boss, he would have accumilated around 325K experience just from those 45 kills. His level is far too low, even if they were available to him in the first place.

On top of that the chinook's drop rate is pretty low. Something like 1 in 5 or lower. Meaning he should half a ton of globetrotter missile trucks and venal fighters. Should also be at level 200 or near it.

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Someone like hat for instance. What happens to their name/ account once it's caught ?

Aidan
07-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Last map unlocks @ L105. So defo a hacker

Miner
Should also be at level 200 or near it.

Doesn't the screen print in the first post show him at level 200?

JMC
usually it is removed from the game. Some have also said it is changed to Alex, but i haven't been following anyone closely enough to see this. Also do not see level 200's named Alex so i assume they are just removed from the game.

JMC
Doesn't the screen print in the first post show him at level 200?

Talking about the player selfproclaimed is talking about.

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 12:14 PM
I didn't post pics because I don't want to go through the hassle of blurring parts out then having to reupload and stuff..

Speed ump
07-27-2012, 01:15 PM
He's getting unlimited free energy from the method he exploits. That's how he is getting all those units.

Maverick50727
07-27-2012, 01:42 PM
He's getting unlimited free energy from the method he exploits. That's how he is getting all those units.
Wow, Stephen you hit the nail on the head!!!

Let me put it this way, until someone can show me a video of them having a energy glitch where they attack in PVE but doesn't reduce energy and it shows them launching the game first with wi-fi connected and no data file modification errors, then they are hacking in my book. Even if they do, I would suspect the video may have been modified. Nobody has ever shown one scrap of proof that an energy glitch exists other than results like these which in theory could just as easily be explained as someone hacking the data files.

JMC
07-27-2012, 01:53 PM
f
Wow, Stephen you hit the nail on the head!!!

Let me put it this way, until someone can show me a video of them having a energy glitch where they attack in PVE but doesn't reduce energy and it shows them launching the game first with wi-fi connected and no data file modification errors, then they are hacking in my book. Even if they do, I would suspect the video may have been modified. Nobody has ever shown one scrap of proof that an energy glitch exists other than results like these which in theory could just as easily be explained as someone hacking the data files.

Mr Sir from a while ago was the first to show something like this. He said he had 2 wi-fi connections in his house and something like 1 of them requires a password everytime while the other one is open and automatic. At a certain spot in his house he had what he called "half Wi-fi". When doing PvE missions in this spot his energy would replenish instantly, missions would be complete and money/loot would all be added to his account.

Off his description i believe the energy glitch has something to do with wi-fi connections. I know sometimes when going from one wi-fi connection to another, or when using energy without a wi-fi connection at a relatives house, the energy would replenish when i returned home. Obviously i'm not going to drive between locations to try and do a glitch, but players with 2 connections in 1 household could probably do it very easily.

Maverick50727
07-27-2012, 02:58 PM
f

Mr Sir from a while ago was the first to show something like this. He said he had 2 wi-fi connections in his house and something like 1 of them requires a password everytime while the other one is open and automatic. At a certain spot in his house he had what he called "half Wi-fi". When doing PvE missions in this spot his energy would replenish instantly, missions would be complete and money/loot would all be added to his account.

Off his description i believe the energy glitch has something to do with wi-fi connections. I know sometimes when going from one wi-fi connection to another, or when using energy without a wi-fi connection at a relatives house, the energy would replenish when i returned home. Obviously i'm not going to drive between locations to try and do a glitch, but players with 2 connections in 1 household could probably do it very easily.
Interesting. Didn't see that. Not something I can test though myself either.

Q Raider
07-27-2012, 03:52 PM
I read the post on Speedumps in game log this morning re the energy refills.
On a couple of occasions I have had the bar restore my last attack.
From memory it was also when there were slow server response times occurring.
But the system always auto-corrected back to before the problem occurred once the connection issue was resolved.

I distinctly remember the first time as it was a last hit on a boss and I got a transport raider which disappeared on the reset....ended up with a Venal fighter on the repeat.

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Aright, then let's say there's a energy glitch... Then how does a level 75 person manage to get a map that has the executive chinook on it when from what I hear,it's one of the final mission maps.. How does a level 75 access that then, a lot more than an energy glitch

Q Raider
07-27-2012, 04:55 PM
They don't self proclaimed, they are hacking the game.
As per a recent post level 105 for the exec chinooks and it's around 12,000 energy and over 7,000 experience for a ten percent chance.

I know at one time they were available at a "discount" price on another target but as I understand it that has been
Nerfed.

Many recent ones seem to have come along either with Gree or with the introduction of the Elite events.

JMC
07-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Aright, then let's say there's a energy glitch... Then how does a level 75 person manage to get a map that has the executive chinook on it when from what I hear,it's one of the final mission maps.. How does a level 75 access that then, a lot more than an energy glitch

Like i said above, the player you are mentioning is a hacker. The player mentioned in the OP is an energy glitcher.

Cantgetright
07-27-2012, 08:28 PM
It's a dang shame people don't got nothing better to do than SNITCH on people, why? Because they can beat you? Cause they pose a threat to your thousands of dollars spent on this game? Because your not top of the food chain anymore? If you can HACK more power to you, but know when theses people decide to Snitch on you your banned be a little less obvious and James bond your way through the game...

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 08:41 PM
It's a dang shame people don't got nothing better to do than SNITCH on people, why? Because they can beat you? Cause they pose a threat to your thousands of dollars spent on this game? Because your not top of the food chain anymore? If you can HACK more power to you, but know when theses people decide to Snitch on you your banned be a little less obvious and James bond your way through the game...

You know hacking, cheating is wrong. Don't justify it by calling out others as a snitch like there is anything wrong with reporting illegal behavior that ruins the game for everyone. The game has enough problems as is.

Play by the rules or get out.

Q Raider
07-27-2012, 08:53 PM

It's a "dang shame" there are people such as yourself that consider it appropriate to cheat, why? Because they are incapable of playing a game on it's merits. In cheating they not only undertake an action specificaly prohibited by the game providers, they also affect the bottom line of the Company by turning HONEST players away.

If you can HACK, fine, go show off elsewhere cause if I find you in the game then I will report you, every time.

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Hacking was something to look forward to,even from the producers back in the day when we still had dig dug graphics. Because it pushed the envelope of what could be created. Hacking games now isn't for that reason,it destroys games. No one likes a cheater. If your going to hack... Hack something with some purpose..like area 51. Let me know if they got some aliens there

possum
07-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Does it really bother or surprise you that hackers have invaded this game like EVERY other online game in existence?

If you say yes, you're naive, you should have known better.

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 09:41 PM
No one said they were surprised. And of course it bothers people. You'd be naive to think it doesn't...

possum
07-27-2012, 09:42 PM
It doesn't surprise me; naivety continues to surprise me, though.

Speed ump
07-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Cangetright, sounds like maybe you believe everyone is cheating in some way, and maybe even yourself. I guess If I was a scam artist and took your money, that's ok. Or if I hacked into your account and took real money, that would be ok. It's not, and never will be. There will always be guys who cheat, and your words sure make it seem that either you are one, or would if you could figure out how. If you catch me cheating, report me. And no, despite some opinion, buying gold is not in any way cheating, in fact it's an encouraged activity.

Wdigeorge
07-27-2012, 10:51 PM
No one is surprised. Like real life, there is always people out for the shortcut, cheat the system, expect something for free, etc.

If you are going to hack and cheat, don't be naive enough to think other people will just keep their mouths shut and let you do what you want. Expect to be caught, reported, and banned.

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 12:41 AM
f

Something similar happened to me. U was doing missions then my connection was stopped. I keep doing missions and my energy replenish everytime but after it connected again its back to normal. My energy is there but the missions i did was like it never happened

Cantgetright
07-28-2012, 01:10 AM
Ok, so a glitch isn't a hack it's a error on the server(funzios) part. But yet certain people are banned for using it to there advantage,Why? Funzio could fix it n all would be good right? Not the case here, only certain people are looked over and others banned. Question: if your not cheating funzio but cheating iTunes is this a bannable offense in this game? I know MANY people that do this even many of the top gold buyers, do you think funzio would ban them for this? NO it would cut into there Almighty $ so it's looked over and not mentioned. I've been playing since the beginning of this game and many others and most top people use this method and still do, it's why they are on top and given Special treatment. It appears that they are Big Spenders but only a common hacker and they try to act all high n mighty. I'm not stupid n not calling anyone anything but it's being done everyday. So speed ump, gold buying is encouraged but how's it being bought? Of course everyone's going to say LEGIT but I know better and hopefully you can look into it and see that what I say is FACT not FICTION.

mickymacirl
07-28-2012, 01:42 AM
You know hacking, cheating is wrong. Don't justify it by calling out others as a snitch like there is anything wrong with reporting illegal behavior that ruins the game for everyone. The game has enough problems as is.

Play by the rules or get out.

I'd like to point out at this stage that I found a bug that allows a character to access any map on the game at any level, I got banned from the forum for posting it. This isn't a 'hack' or a 'cheat' it's a bug, so I suspect he's not cheating either, he found a bug.

I have reported it and still have yet to hear back from Funzio about it, after 5 days, they know I've reported it because CC Mark demanded that I explain.

Wdigeorge
07-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Something similar happened to me. U was doing missions then my connection was stopped. I keep doing missions and my energy replenish everytime but after it connected again its back to normal. My energy is there but the missions i did was like it never happened

That's normal. So when you finally sync up with the server everything is back and corrected. It is not the case with this energy hack/glitch. He retains the gains he's made. That's a big difference.

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 04:27 PM
I see. Thats pretty unfair for all of us

WeavaCreepa
07-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Every once and a while my energy would refill itself. I thought it was awesome. I didnt jailbreak my phone or any of that crap. One day I went to do a mission and my energy refilled. I kept at it and went from level 50 to 97 in a matter of minutes. I was cool and sucked at the same time. My numbers were not to par at level 97 I was getting destroyed. So when it happened again I went from 97 to 200. I look at it as being a beta tester, I did nothing to the game. The game errored itself. I played for about six months and a week or so of game errors got my account banned. Funzio/GREE cancelled that account. They did refund my gold purchases though. Had to start over at level 1.

Selfproclaimed
07-30-2012, 09:07 AM
In any game. Whenever there is a glitch in the game. Their will be people to exploit it. Some glitches can go untouched depending on the severity and amount of complaints from other players. Once it affects other players in the system, developers will generally fix or put a halt to players that continue to exploit it. It's the same way in console games.

Pyro187
08-07-2012, 06:23 AM
What do you guys think? I have the persons code and submitted it to funzio support but I still get attacked by this person. Does funzio let you know the outcome of the email that you send them? I got an email when I submitted this persons info but nothing else.

http://i46.tinypic.com/29l0ei1.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/20prmzo.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/315jzb7.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/szdd1j.png

Hassleham
08-07-2012, 06:26 AM
What do you guys think? I have the persons code and submitted it to funzio support but I still get attacked by this person. Does funzio let you know the outcome of the email that you send them? I got an email when I submitted this persons info but nothing else.

They don't tell you the outcome, when i reported someone through support i got an e-mail saying "thanks but i'm afraid we do not tell people what we have done about the hacker."

Poopenshire
08-07-2012, 06:33 AM
looks like a big gold spender. I am not familar with those units, but we have seen higher.

Miner
08-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Just a reminder guys, CCM has said numerous times to avoid discussing hackers in forum threads. Just report them to support and move on. Don't want anyone to get on CCM's bad side!

Speed ump
08-07-2012, 06:42 AM
I had one last night that had strength of about 75k and 65k deff. I lost to him on defending and attack with350 k attack . He had over 200 m in cash, not supported by his income level. Needless to say he has been reported. Several others found him soon after.

Jhoemel
08-07-2012, 06:46 AM
I had one last night that had strength of about 75k and 65k deff. I lost to him on defending and attack with350 k attack . He had over 200 m in cash, not supported by his income level. Needless to say he has been reported. Several others found him soon after.

What you lost to him speed? I cant believe you lose to that kind of low stats man

Pyro187
08-07-2012, 06:55 AM
looks like a big gold spender. I am not familar with those units, but we have seen higher.

I clicked on the items that that person has a lot of and there all Loot items??

mickymacirl
08-07-2012, 06:55 AM
clear ur pm's speedump, please

Poopenshire
08-07-2012, 06:58 AM
the AH-11 Killer is a crate I believe. SAme with most of the large numbered high att and def units. If you click on the unit the tab will show its indestructable but with no gold cost. thats either an event loot item or a crate item. I have both and thats how they show up for me.

Ryans67
08-07-2012, 07:06 AM
I can tell when someone is atleast being investigated. I go back through my newsfeed, and find the suspected cheat. Go to their base, and they will have all of their money gone and they will be inactive. I'm not sure if they will eventually be deleted if found to be cheating, but atleast I know something is being done about it.

Q Raider
08-07-2012, 03:05 PM
I can tell when someone is atleast being investigated. I go back through my newsfeed, and find the suspected cheat. Go to their base, and they will have all of their money gone and they will be inactive. I'm not sure if they will eventually be deleted if found to be cheating, but atleast I know something is being done about it.

That is apparently something that occurs when people hack the game cash, it all disappears after a period of time. I started a thread a few weeks ago called "Do you think they are legit?" and the hacker actually posted on it stating this.

Good thing is the names I have reported are no longer appearing, hopefully that means that action is being taken.

Ascent
08-07-2012, 03:41 PM
I just had the 0 dollar thing happen to my LLP.

I had 7.5M cash. I bought a railgun but the game said cannot reach the server. Then I tried again and suddenly I had two railguns building one on top of the other (one shifted a few pixels) and my cash was down to 0 zero... which makes sense since I did not have enough cash to pay for the second railgun...

So far that is the only "hack" that happened to me (it happened a couple of times in the past as well) but I was not able to reproduce it on purpose and it is an old, first generation iPhone so its really slow.

EDIT: all the other "hacks" were really bugs, so I lost both time and money on them until Fuzio compensated me for them... and they are really generous sometimes, especially if it takes them a week to respond :) so we could say I hacked me some advantage through being compensated for bugs :D

el_gringo
08-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Every once and a while my energy would refill itself. I thought it was awesome. I didnt jailbreak my phone or any of that crap. One day I went to do a mission and my energy refilled. I kept at it and went from level 50 to 97 in a matter of minutes. I was cool and sucked at the same time. My numbers were not to par at level 97 I was getting destroyed. So when it happened again I went from 97 to 200. I look at it as being a beta tester, I did nothing to the game. The game errored itself. I played for about six months and a week or so of game errors got my account banned. Funzio/GREE cancelled that account. They did refund my gold purchases though. Had to start over at level 1.

Ha, I must have your old account as an ally still, unless you've got a SECOND account up to 200 without this glitch!

el_gringo
08-07-2012, 04:01 PM
I just had the 0 dollar thing happen to my LLP.

I had 7.5M cash. I bought a railgun but the game said cannot reach the server. Then I tried again and suddenly I had two railguns building one on top of the other (one shifted a few pixels) and my cash was down to 0 zero... which makes sense since I did not have enough cash to pay for the second railgun...

So far that is the only "hack" that happened to me (it happened a couple of times in the past as well) but I was not able to reproduce it on purpose and it is an old, first generation iPhone so its really slow.

Similar happened to me - I have two munitions stockpiles almost on top of each other. Didn't realise what had happened at the time as I'd only just started the game.

Baller
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Hello all I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading..now I'm gonna post..yes I've seen hackers..I've see that guy wit 61 executive chinook...I've also seen a guy wit 22 merkava tanks, butbwit just one harrier hawk, one havoc grenadier, one nuclear super carrier and he also has 3 first strike submarine

Speed ump
08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Inbox cleared

Wdigeorge
08-26-2012, 07:48 AM
There's been a new wave of hackers recently with 400k+ stats.

Poopenshire
08-26-2012, 08:17 AM
They are editing the att and def of the units scores to much higher we believe. As well some are editing entire inventories. Someone had a few thousand fusion APC. most have been reported repeated.

Wdigeorge
08-26-2012, 08:23 AM
One guy had (33) Echo Leaders with 3100 attack each.

So a hacker figured out how to get the auction event top reward but the winners of the event like Ferr and Pirate Enforcer got nothing.

Nice job GREE.

Poopenshire
08-26-2012, 08:31 AM
And yet those same people keep spending large sums of money. At some point everyone needs to get fed up and let another gold boycott begin. This time lets hope people actually follow it.

Wdigeorge
08-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Here is a hacker at level 200 with 429k A / 398 D:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/d0e036eb865388ca632be1016924da06.jpg

(103) Super Hinds
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/792a7f96e4ccb356074e3793802f5851.jpg

(20) Seige Helo's....I thought you can only have ONE of these!? (39) Mainland Marauders
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/e4ad7d91144c15e7e2045f51a1bdb2b2.jpg

(101) Adavanced Air Builders with 800A / 1450D, Really??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/fa9702e9c47dd0309e13b4055221d033.jpg

Wdigeorge
08-26-2012, 05:11 PM
(447) Wave Breakers?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/2a0abf3379b9dfd5d37db9900ffaed1f.jpg

He's been hacking for days now and gree still haven't bothered shutting him down!

Just this partial screen shot you can see him building/upgrading at least (5) buildings at the same time! Gree can't even going two buildings to built/upgrade at the same time! Not to mention the "special" building he built that is not even available yet!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/194dbcfc222bbf0cf27ac0ef89ac6162.jpg
]

SGT Brody
08-26-2012, 05:53 PM
I saw someone with 50 Satellite Decimators looked a lot like the prize awarded to the top 250 of the leader board even but the attack was over 500. It's frustrating to me that the cheaters (whether they be hackers or people exploiting glitches) are getting all of these units and I received not one loot drop for any of the missions Pirates Cove or Bay of the Sea and it was my first time doing them. Now I'm on the Admiral in the Carribean Straights and so far haven't gotten any loot drops up until that point.

Hatekhaos
08-26-2012, 07:01 PM
(447) Wave Breakers?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/2a0abf3379b9dfd5d37db9900ffaed1f.jpg

He's been hacking for days now and gree still haven't bothered shutting him down!

Just this partial screen shot you can see him building/upgrading at least (5) buildings at the same time! Gree can't even going two buildings to built/upgrade at the same time! Not to mention the "special" building he built that is not even available yet!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/wdigeorge/MW/194dbcfc222bbf0cf27ac0ef89ac6162.jpg
]

The wavebreaker and the black barracudas are dropped in the main fortress in pirate flotilla. you get 339 exp also- good place to build up exp and ur inventory